Options

The Pizza Thread

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    bbiggs said:
    Untraditional Thanksgiving dinner and untraditional pie. That thing looks awful. 
    Flag on the play!  NYPS direct violation.
    No, it doesn't. 

There is more than one kind of pizza, believe it or not, some people like toppings and don't give a fuck if a slice can be folded or not.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    ^ Lol. I’m not from NY, don’t fold my slices and do like multiple toppings. That thing still looks like ass to me. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    bbiggs said:
    Untraditional Thanksgiving dinner and untraditional pie. That thing looks awful. 
    The pie looks absolutely disgusting. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    You people are idiots lol
    Disgusting?  You need to go a single day without food once in your life, get some damn perspective!
  • Options
    I grew up poor, obviously I'm the only one in the pizza thread who did.
    When you've lived on govt commodity peanut butter and nearly expired Ekrich pimento-loaf, you learn not to be so cavalier.

This thread gives me anger lol
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    When you've lived on govt commodity peanut butter and nearly expired Ekrich pimento-loaf, you learn not to be so cavalier.

I'd dig that pizza.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rgambs said:

I'd dig that pizza.
    Yes!  Some sense!

Maybe it's a little overloaded, toppings are out of control...grab a fork and dig in, if it's quality ingredients, it will be delicious!
    People can't seem to get it through their heads that our grandparents and great grandparents would have been thrilled with the decadent food we have now. 
    100 years ago you'd need to be in the 1% to even afford such delicacy as that "disgusting" pizza.
    100 years before that, such a thing didn't exist.  Hell, back then it didn't matter if you were wealthy or not, if the local crops failed, you got fuckin' hungry right along with the peasants.
    We are spoiled.
  • Options
    Sorry, that pizza still looks gross! Lol
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    If someone hit it with a blowtorch would you like it then?

Seriously though, you sound like someone who's never missed a meal.  Spoiled isn't a strong enough word.
    What about it looks gross?  Is there mold that I'm not seeing?  Rodent feces?
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Seriously though, you sound like someone who's never missed a meal.  Spoiled isn't a strong enough word.
    Oh my god get off your high horse, it s a damn pizza thread.  It appears You take things way too seriously sometime. The pizza looks gross to me.  Moving on. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Oh my god get off your high horse, it s a damn pizza thread.  It appears You take things way too seriously sometime. The pizza looks gross to me.  Moving on. 
    gambs is a self-professed arrogant asshole. you'll have to excuse his arrogant assholery. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,452
    rgambs said:

I have no problem with that pizza.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

High horse?  I'm trying to get you down off yours lol!

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

When AMT goes AET. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

When AMT goes AET. 
    This. We’re talking about pizza preference here, folks. Not famine, under-privileged youth, impoverished nations, etc.  We’re simply talking pizza. And the pizza in question looks gross. 
  • Options
    dankind said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

When AMT goes AET. 
    Lol. I m gonna skip lunch so I can comment in the future. 

• Options
    bbiggs said:
    dankind said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

When AMT goes AET. 
    This. We’re talking about pizza preference here, folks. Not famine, under-privileged youth, impoverished nations, etc.  We’re simply talking pizza. And the pizza in question looks gross. 
    Must be nice buying all that expensive beer today.  Spoiled brat. ;)

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

gambs is a self-professed arrogant asshole. you'll have to excuse his arrogant assholery. 
    It's black Friday.  Rough day. 
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

why? you work in retail?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

why? you work in retail?
    Sort of.  Sales rep for 7-Up, so in the stores working but not for the stores.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

why? you work in retail?
    I can understand your crankiness now. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    dankind said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

When AMT goes AET. 
    Must be nice buying all that expensive beer today.  Spoiled brat. ;)

I’m such an ass hole. 
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

why? you work in retail?
    How can you sell fancy sugar water when there are people with no access to clean, drinkable water? ;) Just bustin your chops. 
  • Options
    NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    Man so hungover today. I drank a bunch of expensive craft beer and ate an organic turkey that it’s whole life only ate non government peanut butter and pimento loaf for thanksgiving. Right now I’m gonna order a pizza with cavier and truffles and have the local poor kids pick it up for me. Picks to follow!
  • Options
    Man so hungover today. I drank a bunch of expensive craft beer and ate an organic turkey that it’s whole life only ate non government peanut butter and pimento loaf for thanksgiving. Right now I’m gonna order a pizza with cavier and truffles and have the local poor kids pick it up for me. Picks to follow!
    This man wins a prize for post of the day!! Lol
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    edited November 2018
    I think that pizza looks pretty good. Looks like a pan super supreme from Pizza Hut, which is actually one of my favorites if Im getting a cheap chain pizza.

Post edited by Hi! on

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    What's wrong with that pizza?  The pizza from Lou's looks gross to me...

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    I had to get a taco pizza from east of Chicago just to thumb my nose at the pizza snobs.  Delish.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    Hi! said:
    I think that pizza looks pretty good. Looks like a pan super supreme from Pizza Hut, which is actually one of my favorites if Im getting a cheap chain pizza.

I’ve definitely seen worse looking pizzas than this. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    In honor of the controversial Thanksgiving pizza:

chinese-happy.jpg