Options

Beheaded by ISIS

Comments

• Options
    After Politics has entered into Religion... this is where it all got fucked up from the beginning
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

Roy had the no apologetic attitude towards all religions including Christianity.

Hope many are influenced by his death and openly bash mythical gods in public. Enough of letting people believe what they want and respecting to avoid hurt feelings. All bullshit.

Salute to Roy.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Another classy act by the people trying to turn the clock back to the dark ages.They are fucking cowards.

We have plenty of those in good ole USA. Family values. Woo hoo.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Not only have the Pittsburgh Pirates not won a pennant since '79, they are now the official baseball team of ISIS ...

Eh I don't have the stomach to decapitate.
  • Options

After Politics has entered into Religion... this is where it all got fucked up from the beginning

when the first human made up stories to explain the unknown and passed it off as a solution that is when it became fucked up.

Now corporations using politicians to use religion to influence the religious to forward their agenda........ now that's the most fucked up. Welcome to modern man.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    edited February 2015
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

Another classy act by the people trying to turn the clock back to the dark ages.They are fucking cowards.

We have plenty of those in good ole USA. Family values. Woo hoo. </blockquote

really ?????? here we go again "We have plenty of those in good ole USA" dude go find a better place that is comfortable for you ...you seem very unhappy in the good ol' USA, or do something to make your life better and stop with the defense for low life ISIS fucks.....you know the guy's that hate everybody and cut thier heads off or do you think you're safe because your not a Christian...got news for ya man these fucks will kill you in front of your family just cause you are there and then claim to do it in the name of Ala...imagine that ! and youi don't even know who Ala is.

Godfather.

Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,370
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

....what?

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    GF Was responding to "people wanting to go back to dark ages " and we have those in US as well. So yes a little dig about how we "Americans" point out the flaws of others though we have same BS here. Creationism. Get the fuck outta here.

I have never not once defended ISIS. Point out how our actions hurt but never defend them. Hope I'm clear on this. They are ignorant assholes and one of the top human viruses. We though have plenty of virus humans in US and ISIS makes them a stronger virus.

Would rather be in US than any other country and know how wonderful and Lucky to be able to live here. I've been to very poor parts if the world and lived abroad for many years. And guessing I must care for it as I'm on this board pointing out the BS the US does and motivations. And how it's actions hurts you and me, who I love, not corporations. So I love you GF and all the great people in this country. I hate corporations and politicians.

It would be so much easier for me to just go the USA is number one and God Bless the USA but have this fucked up mind that can't just take in the blind patriotism. Be much easier if I didn't have it.

Btw. I Love my three Chevy's and have a flag I put out on 4th. Tracing wiring today to see why ones not charging. External voltage regulated with bastardized wiring. Love seeing all those made in America parts. No more though.
    Post edited by callen on
  • Options
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

No.

Simply no.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Jason P said:

Not only have the Pittsburgh Pirates not won a pennant since '79, they are now the official baseball team of ISIS ...

He should be beat down if for nothing else wearing that hat like a punk.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

I think you have this backwards. Our problems lie in religion entering politics.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

Cal,one should have nothing to do with the other.So why is it relevent to mention when the discussion is about Them(ISIS)?
    Of course we have shit heads here also,but we are not contrasting the differences between American Murderers and Islamic Terrorists.That could be a whole different thread.
    Why do you feel it necessary to counter?
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Jason P said:

Not his fault.

Little weasel has a pencil neck that doesn't support hats.
  • Options

rr165892 said:

Jason P said:

Not his fault.

Little weasel has a pencil neck that doesn't support hats.
    Hehe.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,370
    callen said:

GF Was responding to "people wanting to go back to dark ages " and we have those in US as well. So yes a little dig about how we "Americans" point out the flaws of others though we have same BS here. Creationism. Get the fuck outta here.

I have never not once defended ISIS. Point out how our actions hurt but never defend them. Hope I'm clear on this. They are ignorant assholes and one of the top human viruses. We though have plenty of virus humans in US and ISIS makes them a stronger virus.

Would rather be in US than any other country and know how wonderful and Lucky to be able to live here. I've been to very poor parts if the world and lived abroad for many years. And guessing I must care for it as I'm on this board pointing out the BS the US does and motivations. And how it's actions hurts you and me, who I love, not corporations. So I love you GF and all the great people in this country. I hate corporations and politicians.

It would be so much easier for me to just go the USA is number one and God Bless the USA but have this fucked up mind that can't just take in the blind patriotism. Be much easier if I didn't have it.

Btw. I Love my three Chevy's and have a flag I put out on 4th. Tracing wiring today to see why ones not charging. External voltage regulated with bastardized wiring. Love seeing all those made in America parts. No more though.

man, you love yourself some isis, don't you?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

callen said:

man, you love yourself some isis, don't you?
    Juggler, you are trolling. That's not at all what Callen is saying.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    callen said:

Jason P said:

A couple of years ago I shot a bunny rabbit in my vegetable garden with a BB gun. It made strange noises of agony that I didn't think a bunny could make. It still haunts me to this day.

I will never kill another living being again. Except spiders. Fuck spiders.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

callen said:

Jason P said:

A couple of years ago I shot a bunny rabbit in my vegetable garden with a BB gun. It made strange noises of agony that I didn't think a bunny could make. It still haunts me to this day.

Killed the wabbit.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124

Jason P said:

callen said:

Jason P said:

Killed the wabbit.
    Not my finest moment.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

callen said:

Jason P said:

Killed the wabbit.
    Not my finest moment.
    Hahaha!
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    callen said:

Btw. I Love my three Chevy's and have a flag I put out on 4th. Tracing wiring today to see why ones not charging. External voltage regulated with bastardized wiring. Love seeing all those made in America parts. No more though. </blockquot

yikes ! sorry about that ........I'd like to share a quote from Carlos Santana, I was just watching the "big interview" with Carlos and he made a comment when asked about the time he was abused as a child by an adult and as he went on he said "there is no future without forgiveness' ...that simple qoute from a simple man still has me thinking.

Godfather.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,953
    edited March 2015

callen said:

yikes ! sorry about that ........I'd like to share a quote from Carlos Santana, I was just watching the "big interview" with Carlos and he made a comment when asked about the time he was abused as a child by an adult and as he went on he said "there is no future without forgiveness' ...that simple qoute from a simple man still has me thinking.

Godfather.

True, but forgiveness should be earned by acting in ways that show you've learnt from what you're hoping for forgiveness from. How many times does a person or country have to repeatedly make the same mistakes and apologize after, before recognizing the party in question needs to reform before the forgiveness is merited?
    Post edited by benjs on
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jason P said:

callen said:

Jason P said:

Bunny killer!
    Post edited by rr165892 on
  • Options

callen said:

Thanks GF.

Though it may not appear so, we are very similar.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

callen said:

Jason P said:

Yeah can imagine.

Though I'm hypocrite as I eat butchered meat.

Used to take spiders outside as well then last week one bit me leaving nasty oozing wound. So next one may want to stay clear of me.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,048
    benjs said:

callen said:

Godfather.

True, but forgiveness should be earned by acting in ways that show you've learnt from what you're hoping for forgiveness from. How many times does a person or country have to repeatedly make the same mistakes and apologize after, before recognizing the party in question needs to reform before the forgiveness is merited?
    forgiveness isnt about the other person. its for and about the one forgiving.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
  • Options
    callen said:
    what the FUCK are you talking about?