Options

Beheaded by ISIS

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    jeepers creepers badbrains who shit in your wheaties ? maybe you should open your eyes before you eat,....ya know what you're my second favorite train member just cause you 're you,your just so damn special ! ..infact your a special little doggy here in America and we all just love you to pieces,now go on get ! enjoy your visit here in ca.and have some fun before you head off to your new classes,shoot I'll bet you're the teachers favorite student but thats just you... SPECIAL !

Godfather.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,995
    Guys, we're here to discuss topics, not opinions on each other. Let's keep things civil and go back to that please? There's too much important stuff here for us to discuss to risk it all because of personal issues.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Actually Ben,let it ride.This is like watching the Williams sisters play tennis.I can almost hear a grunt after each volley.
  • Options
    fair enough guy's , sounds cool to me......the williams sisters ?...grunts ? well I never ! LOL!!!!!

Godfather.
  • Options

fair enough guy's , sounds cool to me......the williams sisters ?...grunts ? well I never ! LOL!!!!!

Godfather.

I could a went a lot of ways with that ,I decided since it's Monday keep it light.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited March 2015

jeepers creepers badbrains who shit in your wheaties ? maybe you should open your eyes before you eat,....ya know what you're my second favorite train member just cause you 're you,your just so damn special ! ..infact your a special little doggy here in America and we all just love you to pieces,now go on get ! enjoy your visit here in ca.and have some fun before you head off to your new classes,shoot I'll bet you're the teachers favorite student but thats just you... SPECIAL !

Godfather.

This is your comeback to me? Basically saying the same thing I said to you? But throwing in I'm a dog? How fucken original. I would say I shit bigger then you to even consider this insulting but I have a feeling you're just one fat fucken proud American. Ass crack hanging while you cut your lawn with a can of bud. Now go run and cut your lawn gf, neighbors need a good laugh.

Edit-comeback when you actually have a comeback.
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,995
    rr165892 said:

Actually Ben,let it ride.This is like watching the Williams sisters play tennis.I can almost hear a grunt after each volley.

...Can't argue with that logic. Proceed :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    You call me a dog
    Well thats fair enough
    It doesnt bother me as long as you know
    Bad luck will follow you
    If you keep me on a leash and
    You drag me along
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

You call me a dog
    Well thats fair enough
    Bad luck will follow you
    You drag me along

Must be an inside joke.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

You call me a dog
    Well thats fair enough
    Bad luck will follow you
    You drag me along

Must be an inside joke.
    Yeah. An inside joke for Pearl Jam fans. 90's band...you should check 'em out.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Temple was a 90's band for sure, but I say fuck that noise to PJ being a 90's band lol
    They are better now than they have ever been!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Temple was a 90's band for sure, but I say fuck that noise to PJ being a 90's band lol

Id say as performers... absolutely.

As writers of music... I prefer their earlier style.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Ha! True dat!
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

You call me a dog
    Well thats fair enough
    Bad luck will follow you
    You drag me along

Must be an inside joke.
    You really need to get laid. Like real soon. I know that fucken song. I just didn't understand why you chose to quote it. But then, you are all mighty in knowledge and know sooooo much more then us. I'm sure it meant something. Must be some dig at me. Flew over my head.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

You call me a dog
    Well thats fair enough
    Bad luck will follow you
    You drag me along

Must be an inside joke.
    You really need to get laid. Like real soon. I know that fucken song. I just didn't understand why you chose to quote it. But then, you are all mighty in knowledge and know sooooo much more then us. I'm sure it meant something. Must be some dig at me. Flew over my head.
    Knowledge is a tree

(Can help you out with that one if necessary...let me know)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

You call me a dog
    Well thats fair enough
    Bad luck will follow you
    You drag me along

Must be an inside joke.
    Knowledge is a tree

Getting laid is fun. (Let me know if you need some help, I'm sure there's someone out there even for you)
  • Options

rgambs said:

I agree on Both.Temple and 10 still the best shit.TOTD is my fav album of all time.The music on the last couple albums is not on par with the early stuff.I never find myself saying,"oh I want to rock out,let's throw on backspacer or LB.A few songs are cool but a lot isn't .For me anyway.Id love for them to come out and do what AIC,Soundgarden,Weezer all did and that's put out new material that is still identifiable and an extension of where they have been and a sweet path to where they are going.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Not so fast daddy-o.
    What's better?The albums?The tours,? Do you really feel 20 shows a year and a 3-4 year album cycle is better.Is the music on BS better then VS?
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

Not so fast daddy-o.
    What's better?The albums?The tours,? Do you really feel 20 shows a year and a 3-4 year album cycle is better.Is the music on BS better then VS?
    The volume of shows isn't great but the quality of each individual show sure is better. 3 hours with a catalogue large enough to keep the fans on their toes. I think that's undeniable.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

You call me a dog
    Well thats fair enough
    Bad luck will follow you
    You drag me along

Must be an inside joke.
    Knowledge is a tree

Getting laid is fun. (Let me know if you need some help, I'm sure there's someone out there even for you)
    badbrains....self service dosen't count, just say'n man....

Godfather.

• Options
    rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

Not so fast daddy-o.
    The music isn't better. Ten and Vs. will never be matched, by anyone!
    But the shows they put on now, however few, are Light Years ahead of the early and middle ones!
  • Options
    edited March 2015

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

You call me a dog
    Well thats fair enough
    Bad luck will follow you
    You drag me along

Must be an inside joke.
    Knowledge is a tree

Godfather.

So you're saying you need help getting laid to? You really want to start AGAIN after that pm u sent me yesterday waving the white flag? Just saying.
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

Not so fast daddy-o.
    But the shows they put on now, however few, are Light Years ahead of the early and middle ones!
    When u say middle ones,what album timeframe u talking.I feel the 2002-3 riot act tour and the 2005 tour were exceptional.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

badbrains said:

BS44325 said:

You call me a dog
    Well thats fair enough
    Bad luck will follow you
    You drag me along

Must be an inside joke.
    Knowledge is a tree

Godfather.

You would know. You really want to start AGAIN after that pm u sent me yesterday waving the white flag?
    this place is just too fun ! and I'm just trying to let you know that things on this board should not be taken personally, most of the time I'm laughing when I read this stuff and laughing as I reply as well.
    nobody here has any influence on my life,beliefs or opinions so when I read stuff you and others post sometimes I get a laugh out of it.....o.k a lot of times I get a laugh out of it just cause in the big picture what you may post don't matter to me, what I mean is it will not change my life and it helps to read things with a little humor.

Godfather.

• Options
    rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

Not so fast daddy-o.
    When u say middle ones,what album timeframe u talking.I feel the 2002-3 riot act tour and the 2005 tour were exceptional.
    I wasn't at those tours, only have some boots... I love the middle albums as well, they have always been phenomenal! What's missing from the early and middle tours for me is that unpredictability we have come to expect. They could play any song at any moment... It's like magic.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    BS44325 said:

You call me a dog
    Well thats fair enough
    Bad luck will follow you
    You drag me along

HA BS funny how we disagree but as I was reading GF's and BB's rantings started singing same jingle. Great song. Music is a great common thread here.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

I agree on Both.Temple and 10 still the best shit.TOTD is my fav album of all time.The music on the last couple albums is not on par with the early stuff.I never find myself saying,"oh I want to rock out,let's throw on backspacer or LB.A few songs are cool but a lot isn't .For me anyway.Id love for them to come out and do what AIC,Soundgarden,Weezer all did and that's put out new material that is still identifiable and an extension of where they have been and a sweet path to where they are going.
    TOTD is up toward the top for sure.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

Not so fast daddy-o.
    The volume of shows isn't great but the quality of each individual show sure is better. 3 hours with a catalogue large enough to keep the fans on their toes. I think that's undeniable.
    I'll give you that point for sure BS.
  • Options
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

TOTD is up toward the top for sure.
    The Callen is wise!
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

rr165892 said:

rgambs said:

Not so fast daddy-o.
    I wasn't at those tours, only have some boots... I love the middle albums as well, they have always been phenomenal! What's missing from the early and middle tours for me is that unpredictability we have come to expect. They could play any song at any moment... It's like magic.
    You mean like the predictability of the show opening with Pendulum?Or the 6-7 LB songs on each of the last two tours per show?Look I love PJ and I Travel to see them live.I do get a some of the treasures I seek every show and they never disappoint.But Ed really should let Matt or Stone do the Set list every now and again.I think songs like setting forth won't have to be played every show.I want more of the good stuff.thats all