Beheaded by ISIS

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mickeyrat said:

callen said:
    what the FUCK are you talking about?
    If I might interject...
    There have been studies which show spikes in "sensationalism" and "patriotic" stories in news coverage during periods of heavy advertising for such things as Ford Truck Month, which is February.

Stories like the one he linked are a great example of something that isn't news being pounded down the throats of middle america during such periods.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited March 2015
    mickeyrat said:

callen said:
    what the FUCK are you talking about?
    CNN- ISIS TO HARVEST ORGANS FRON CHRISTIANS!!! News brought to you by Ford Truck with March being Truck month.

So the folks in story get riled up as byproduct of getting as many viewers as possible.

Make fucking sense now?
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,284
    edited March 2015
    So which is it Feburary or March? Frankly, in reading the article , I found nothing sensationalistic about the reporting. Seemed very straight forward and seemed to stick to facts in an objective way. You know, like actual journalism.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    It's March. I'm a damn month behind.

A few hundred Christian fanatics forming militias in Iraq.
    Great journalism. The article was well done but wasn't worth the time it took to write it.
  • Options
    Well it does show the other side of the coin, doesn't it?

In WW2 you had Americans flying in china againt the japanese and you had Americans join units in England. Was that wrong?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    mickeyrat said:

So which is it Feburary or March? Frankly, in reading the article , I found nothing sensationalistic about the reporting. Seemed very straight forward and seemed to stick to facts in an objective way. You know, like actual journalism.

Mickey, was not commenting that story you posted was sensational but stories that these Christian mercenaries read on sensationalized "news" shows created to sell product that get them worked up. Wasn't clear I realize.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,444
    edited March 2015
    I BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK TODAY!!!!!

WOOOO!
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

I BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK TODAY!!!!!

WOOOO!

AWESOME! Now go shoot an Iraqi
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    callen said:

callen said:

GF Was responding to "people wanting to go back to dark ages " and we have those in US as well. So yes a little dig about how we "Americans" point out the flaws of others though we have same BS here. Creationism. Get the fuck outta here.

I have never not once defended ISIS. Point out how our actions hurt but never defend them. Hope I'm clear on this. They are ignorant assholes and one of the top human viruses. We though have plenty of virus humans in US and ISIS makes them a stronger virus.

Would rather be in US than any other country and know how wonderful and Lucky to be able to live here. I've been to very poor parts if the world and lived abroad for many years. And guessing I must care for it as I'm on this board pointing out the BS the US does and motivations. And how it's actions hurts you and me, who I love, not corporations. So I love you GF and all the great people in this country. I hate corporations and politicians.

It would be so much easier for me to just go the USA is number one and God Bless the USA but have this fucked up mind that can't just take in the blind patriotism. Be much easier if I didn't have it.

Btw. I Love my three Chevy's and have a flag I put out on 4th. Tracing wiring today to see why ones not charging. External voltage regulated with bastardized wiring. Love seeing all those made in America parts. No more though.

Thanks GF.

Though it may not appear so, we are very similar.
    very cool ! thank you my friend.

Godfather.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
  • Options
    Ok. The parents of those 3 teen girls are blaming police for not telling them of the danger. The police had sent a letter home with students. Dumb move. They just threw them out.

But the bigger question to the parents.
    WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING IN GENERAL AND ONLINE SPECIFICALLY.

Aren't visas and the like a requirement? Or does that happen upon arrival?

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    “The use of a child executioner is significant because ISIS is demonstrating the “growing” Caliphate and that they are raising their next generation of warriors now.”
    - Veryan Khan, Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/11/grim-new-isis-video-shows-child-executing-alleged-mossad-spy/

Godfather.
  • Options
    Iraqi forces taking back territory.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Anyone see the hit list these whack a fucks put out on service men and women? Addresses and shit.
    That's fucked up.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    rr165892 said:

Anyone see the hit list these whack a fucks put out on service men and women? Addresses and shit.
    That's fucked up.

Yes, I agree it's totally fucked up. Everything they do is so terribly fucked up...
  • Options
    I think Yemen is going to turn into a cluster fuck.Real soon.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

About a month ago you suggested the Arab world was about to pour in resources and turn the tide. I'm not taking a shot but at some point doesn't the Western World have to engage on a much deeper level? Things are getting worse not better.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

About a month ago you suggested the Arab world was about to pour in resources and turn the tide. I'm not taking a shot but at some point doesn't the Western World have to engage on a much deeper level? Things are getting worse not better.
    Yes and yes.Im all for an Arab/Muslim led coalition,but I also think this is getting a little out of control and may be time for some serious retaliation and stepped up intervention.
    And BS don't confuse me with others here.I am very much in favor of lighting up these pieces of shit.(I don't care what caused them to rebel in the first place).
    I agree with your stance on this.I catch as much shit as you do on the issue of how we (the west) should be dealing with the growing terror threat.In fact I can almost here the keyboards typing now.lol
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

Yes and yes.Im all for an Arab/Muslim led coalition,but I also think this is getting a little out of control and may be time for some serious retaliation and stepped up intervention.
    And BS don't confuse me with others here.I am very much in favor of lighting up these pieces of shit.(I don't care what caused them to rebel in the first place).
    I agree with your stance on this.I catch as much shit as you do on the issue of how we (the west) should be dealing with the growing terror threat.In fact I can almost here the keyboards typing now.lol
    If you don't care what caused it then how in the world would we learn from it? Scary thought RR. We fucked up and caused this so our way of fixing it is to go bomb the shit out of everyone? Come on man. I agree 100% that Isis is SHIT, but to think we deserve no responsibility for creating them and let's just go bombed all of them including civilians who have zero to do with them is an out right dangerous thought process which will lead to more terrorists and hatred.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    B,we have covered the precursor to this activity numerous times and in multiple threads.My point is I don't want to revisit that every time I think action should be taken against this growing menace.
    You cannot un ring a bell.Im not debating what generations of western involvement has created.I agree we the west are complicit in helping form these groups.Not arguing that.

Now they are here.In our face.
    .Getting bolder by the day.Another 400 kidnapped by Boko today.I really don't care at this point why they are who they are.I want answers and action ,making these rotten human beings stop doing evil things to innocent people.No excuses.No blame.Just straight forward accountability for there actions.

Side note
    Nart.If I was a child who was abused and I became a abuser myself as an adult.And then turned my anger to killing strangers.Would my horrible upbringing be justification for my actions as an adult? Would the injustices I endored give me the right to act out against others?
    We both know the answer is fuck no.
    This is basically the same kind of rationale."we abused them and treated them so bad,so it's now understandable why they do what they do.Cmon pal.You know that shit don't fly.
  • Options
    nm
  • Options
    Ryan, you're trying to compare abuse of a child, which is FUCKEN DISGUSTING on it's own to bombing and killing a shitload of a certain people. Sorry, can't compare. It's fucked up all around.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Ryan, you're trying to compare abuse of a child, which is FUCKEN DISGUSTING on it's own to bombing and killing a shitload of a certain people. Sorry, can't compare. It's fucked up all around.

First,Yes it is disgusting.
    Second,You're killing me here.How can you not see the how it's the same way of justifying actions.
    So what is you're suggestion for course of action? Leave the area and do nothing is not an option.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

badbrains said:

Second,You're killing me here.How can you not see the how it's the same way of justifying actions.
    So what is you're suggestion for course of action? Leave the area and do nothing is not an option.
    I'm killing you? Come on man. Here's what we can do. Seriously let the Arab nations take care of them on there own. They can handle it. But we have to seriously let them do it without us meddling like some of the hawks in our government, (mr McCain). We can't sit here and say we have to get rid of is while we're arming them at the same time. Or how about let Iran and syria handle them. Iran is already doing their thing. Assad is doing what he can all while having a civil war going on that somehow we meddled in too. See what the common theme is?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

I wasn't confusing you with the others at all. I have a pretty good idea of where you stand and generally appreciate your commentary. Just curious if your position had changed as this has progressed. Yemen wasn't even on the radar screen a couple of months ago and now...poof...what was once declared by Obama to be a success has completely imploded.
    Post edited by BS44325 on
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

I wasn't confusing you with the others at all. I have a pretty good idea of where you stand and generally appreciate your commentary. Just curious if your position had changed as this has progressed. Yemen wasn't even on the radar screen a couple of months ago and now...poof...what was once declared by Obama to be a success has completely imploded.
    You suprised by that?
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

You suprised by that?
    Suprised by what? That Yemen imploded?
  • Options
    That and something this admin said ways nothing to worry about turns into a full blown cluster fuck.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

rr165892 said:

badbrains said:

I'm killing you? Come on man. Here's what we can do. Seriously let the Arab nations take care of them on there own. They can handle it. But we have to seriously let them do it without us meddling like some of the hawks in our government, (mr McCain). We can't sit here and say we have to get rid of is while we're arming them at the same time. Or how about let Iran and syria handle them. Iran is already doing their thing. Assad is doing what he can all while having a civil war going on that somehow we meddled in too. See what the common theme is?
    Imo for this approach but they can't handle this by themselves.Can they?
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

badbrains said:

rr165892 said:

badbrains said:

Imo for this approach but they can't handle this by themselves.Can they?
    Probably not. It's a no-win. We have created a scenario that perpetuates itself whether wr act or not. :anguished: