Options

Beheaded by ISIS

Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
edited August 2014 in A Moving Train
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/21/world/meast/isis-james-foley/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

peaceful muslims.....are controled by the radical muslims, I think it's time to wake up.

Godfather.
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    No surprise here that you're the first to come and post this. 1.6 billion Muslims with 99.999999999999% who are PEACEFUL, but let's forget that and talk about a group that our military can wipe out in 3 mins. So what's the issue? Why not take them out? Why keep them around? Oh ya, we need a bad guy to keep the war machine going. Where's your crying GF on gaza? Why aren't you up and arms, screaming about all the dead INNOCENT children on the streets of Gaza. Shit, 3 were murdered just last night. Why no rage from you? Oh, that's right, cuz they're Muslim so it's OK to kill them. Pages and pages of slaughters happening against innocent civilians in gaza and GF posts something about Muslims beheading a journalist. Did you hear his voice,
    Sounds British to me. Mite want to attack England next for sending these guys over there.
  • Options
    Agree with badbrains here. That's an inflammatory subject heading.
  • Options
    what part of this topic is untrue ?

Godfather.
  • Options

Agree with badbrains here. That's an inflammatory subject heading.

Thanks bro, appreciate it.
  • Options
    It's totally true. I don't think it's good that you titled it beheaded by Muslims. If you'd titled it beheaded by ISIS that'd be fair.
  • Options

Godfather.

Oh it's all true, no doubt. Care to voice your voice on the innocent Palestinian children being beheaded by bombs and white phosphorus in gaza. It's actually more then 1 person being beheaded. There's pics for you to go and see to. Since you care so much for human life, thought I'd direct u towards another cause you can speak up about. They are Muslim so it mite be HARD for you to raise your voice. But who knows, maybe just maybe you mite be moved.........a little.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,858
    Beheaded by extremists trying to hijack religion in response to shortsighted US foreign policy.

Theres your title.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    It's funny...badbrains here sounds like I sounded a couple weeks ago when the stuff in Iraq was just starting.

Everybody needs to pay more attention to caring more for human life.

ISIS, the far right in Israel, and yes, many members of Hamas, are all guilty of putting their own cause ahead of human life. There are plenty of Muslims and Jews who don't want to do it that way.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Beheaded by extremists trying to hijack religion in response to shortsighted US foreign policy.

Theres your title.

I think this is pretty fair.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Theres your title.

PERFECT Mickey, that's a GREAT title
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited August 2014
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/12881-medical-sources-israel-using-unfamiliar-toxic-gas-against-palestinians-in-gaza

When I saw this story last month, I so wanted to start a thread called "GASSED BY JEWS", cause you know....there would be nothing untrue about the title....but then I realized I wasn't an insensitive, ignorant douchebag and decided against it.
  • Options
    I would have objected had you done that ;)
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    The prevailing wisdom seems to be that a thread title of "Beheaded by Brits" would be no less "true".

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Is that what people are saying in the Iraq thread?
  • Options
    Or how about- GF hates ALL Muslims for a title
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    That's like posting about the atomic bomb with "Hundreds of thousands killed by Christians"
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

It's funny...badbrains here sounds like I sounded a couple weeks ago when the stuff in Iraq was just starting.

Everybody needs to pay more attention to caring more for human life.

ISIS, the far right in Israel, and yes, many members of Hamas, are all guilty of putting their own cause ahead of human life. There are plenty of Muslims and Jews who don't want to do it that way.

And there ya go.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    That ISIS murderer was probably from the Mid East even if he spoke English. But I guess everyone already had figured that out. He has been using, taken advantage of England.
    It's really low and horrible when journalists get murdered, they are so brave reporting from these areas. Letting the world know what happens.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    And as a Muslim, I'd like to apologize for those fucktard Muslims that as Mickey has so rightly said, hijacked my religion and committed this fucken barbaric act. These ARENT Muslims, these are DEVILS. Us real Muslims who were TAUGHT peace/compassion towards humanity know the difference between humans and jinns/shatans (devils). Humans can't kill innocent people and NOT be affected. We don't have that gene in us where we have no problem killing our fellow man and sleep at night peacefully. It's just not in us. You want to call them demons, barbarians, or whatever. I'll call them what I see them as, shatans. That's devils work right there, NOT Islam. Not my Islam. I'm no angel, but I try to be a good human. It's not easy in this day and age but I know that no matter how unreligious I am, my religion has taught me a lot in life. And has molded me into somewhat of a good human.

Again, my deepest condolences goes out to the foley family. That should've NEVER happened to him and NO Mother or FATHER SHOULD even have to deal with anything like that. I know these are just words, but know that Islam DIDNT kill your son. Maniacs who HIDE behind a religion to commit barbaric acts did this. And the 99.99999999999% of the REAL Muslim population DONT STAND WITH THEM.
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    BB, though it's appreciated, you have no need to apologize for the actions of those who are a 180 from you.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    hedonist said:

BB, though it's appreciated, you have no need to apologize for the actions of those who are a 180 from you.

Thank u hedonist, thank u for that. I wish I could do more then just apologize. It's disgusting. That man had NO REASON to be murdered. Pointless
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    hedonist said:

So true hedonist.... one can only apologise for their own actions and words.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    mickeyrat said:

Theres your title.

I'd say it's more like 'in conjunction with long term US foreign policy'. but it's definitely more accurate than gf's sad attempt at "tellin it like it is'
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    The 1st thing the media & all government bodies of the world should do is stop addressing them by the initials and just address them as criminals terrorist or what have you don't legitimize them at all ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    badbrains said:

or.......never mind, but why don't you tell us all about the koran and how it's interpited by the peaceful muslims because to be honest with you I havn't heard too much that sounds good.
    and what is an infidel by your standards vs. the "radical muslims" beliefs ? really I'd like to know what is the differance between the 99.99999999 % peaceful muslims(your speak of) beliefs and Radicals beliefs. really tho'...if 99.99999% of muslims are peaceful then where did all these terrorist come from ? and what kind of peace and love does it take to remove a mans head with a K-bar or hijack airplanes and fly them into buildings...and if these radical muslims did by some weird chance turn the U.S into a muslim nation would you follow them at that point ..or would you be a real American and fight...somehow I doubt you would but please feel free to prove me wrong.

Godfather.

• Options
    badbrains said:

hedonist said:

Thank u hedonist, thank u for that. I wish I could do more then just apologize. It's disgusting. That man had NO REASON to be murdered. Pointless
    Lots of respect to you, man, but yeah, no need to apologize.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,211

Godfather.

don't you know facts and truth no longer matter to the politically correct police.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

And as a Muslim, I'd like to apologize for those fucktard Muslims that as Mickey has so rightly said, hijacked my religion and committed this fucken barbaric act. These ARENT Muslims, these are DEVILS. Us real Muslims who were TAUGHT peace/compassion towards humanity know the difference between humans and jinns/shatans (devils). Humans can't kill innocent people and NOT be affected. We don't have that gene in us where we have no problem killing our fellow man and sleep at night peacefully. It's just not in us. You want to call them demons, barbarians, or whatever. I'll call them what I see them as, shatans. That's devils work right there, NOT Islam. Not my Islam. I'm no angel, but I try to be a good human. It's not easy in this day and age but I know that no matter how unreligious I am, my religion has taught me a lot in life. And has molded me into somewhat of a good human.

Again, my deepest condolences goes out to the foley family. That should've NEVER happened to him and NO Mother or FATHER SHOULD even have to deal with anything like that. I know these are just words, but know that Islam DIDNT kill your son. Maniacs who HIDE behind a religion to commit barbaric acts did this. And the 99.99999999999% of the REAL Muslim population DONT STAND WITH THEM.

I just read this after posting my last reply, nice reply badbrains.

Godfather.

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

badbrains said:

or.......never mind, but why don't you tell us all about the koran and how it's interpited by the peaceful muslims because to be honest with you I havn't heard too much that sounds good.
    and what is an infidel by your standards vs. the "radical muslims" beliefs ? really I'd like to know what is the differance between the 99.99999999 % peaceful muslims(your speak of) beliefs and Radicals beliefs. really tho'...if 99.99999% of muslims are peaceful then where did all these terrorist come from ? and what kind of peace and love does it take to remove a mans head with a K-bar or hijack airplanes and fly them into buildings...and if these radical muslims did by some weird chance turn the U.S into a muslim nation would you follow them at that point ..or would you be a real American and fight...somehow I doubt you would but please feel free to prove me wrong.

Godfather.

Where did Timothy McVeigh come from?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    pjhawks said:

Godfather.

don't you know facts and truth no longer matter to the politically correct police.
    Oh boy. Pjhawks and Godfather. This should be fun. Sit back folks, you are in for a ride.