Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    Economy is rough, inflation has people only buying if they absolutely love it… what’s up with the crooked print on front of the LA shirts

just noticed 🤦‍♂️ the bootleggers at least got that right

it really is unreal and needs to be addressed
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,810
    MikeDigs said:
    Going to have to do a whole lot of mystery tubes after this run of posters. 
    What's a mystery tube?  That sounds fun if it's like a blind poster order and you get surprised.

Both of the LA posters looked fantastic in person.  And totally different styles for each which is cool.  The peacock is a smooth mellow design, and the night 2 poster is awesome.  I'm so happy they made the skate deck art in to a poster, because the skate decks were very hard to get.  Sold out everywhere on both nights.  People made a push to get their decks and put on EBay.  But no need to get the skate deck now since the night 2 poster has the skate deck art PLUS much more.  It's vibrant in person.
    I agree that the Night 2 poster was more vibrant in person. The colors really popped against the black, and it looked like it might even glow in the dark. I don't need any more posters but my friend picked up the Night 1 poster after the show on Night 2 and it was really beautiful (the one with the peacock). It actually reminds me of one from years back with a bear wearing a feather headdress sitting down in front of a tea service. The peacock feathers made me think of the headdress.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,810
    SHZA said:
    MikeDigs said:
    Saw a dude walking around with 3 skate decks..no shame at all…I think he was trying to sell to people at the venue. 
    Saw the same guy, 3 decks under his arm.  Meanwhile, I'm there with my 0 decks because they sold out.  Hoping to get a deck tonight, but the LA2 poster is basically the deck art, so I don't feel bad not getting the deck since the poster has the same art.  If the LA2 poster was completely different, then yes, I need the deck.
    That guy sounds like a real deck 
    A woman next to me in the pit last night muttered something about not knowing where to put her deck and I was honestly confused thinking I heard a similar four-letter word because "skateboard deck" is not a term I encounter frequently. She ended up asking a friend in the floor seats to hold her deck for her.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,786
    Keep reading on facebook that the bags are not holding up well and several are already breaking, anyone here had any issues? something to do with the straps coming away from the bag??
  • Options
    pitbospitbos Posts: 31
    pdalowsky said:
    Keep reading on facebook that the bags are not holding up well and several are already breaking, anyone here had any issues? something to do with the straps coming away from the bag??
    If the quality of the bags is on par with the quality of the tshirts, I’m not suprised. 
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,984
    You're not mean to use/wear the merch - its for your trophy cabinets...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 295
    Spags said:
    You're not mean to use/wear the merch - its for your trophy cabinets...
    All this merch talk, I can't help but be reminded of the song "rock and roll lifestyle" by Cake. 
  • Options
    pitbos said:
    pdalowsky said:
    If the quality of the bags is on par with the quality of the tshirts, I’m not suprised. 
    There was just this hope it was going to be like the pj20 backpack in terms of quality. Patagonia made such a fantastic item there, Mine is going strong after 12 years of use and it still looks great
  • Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 173
    pdalowsky said:
    There was a guy in front of me in line with one, I asked how the quality was and he said it was pretty good.  I could tell just by looking at it that it wasn't good quality at all, dude was definitely lying to himself to justify the purchase.  I have a Gregory duffle bag that cost $50 less and 10x the quality. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,083

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,284
    Brad wins again. Awesome.
  • Options
    hairgrowth2001hairgrowth2001 Posts: 353
    Confirmed starting the set off with Release. Cool poster!
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,061
    I think this Bottle Rock poster is my favorite so far 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,390
    Easily best of the tour. And a bottle for the vineyard? I mean great job Brad.
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,941
    Hands down my favorite poster of this tour. Nice work, Brad!
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 295
    JojoRice said:

No Brad for Seattle, looks like.  Nicely done, @bradklausen.  Took me a sec to recognize it's a reflection so sides are swapped.
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    Nice shirt and beautiful poster for Napa.
    whats the set up there, PJ have their own merch stand?
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    edited May 24
    Klausen nailed it, love the picks & setlist framing it up. Colors, type, everything.
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,335
    Brad! This is what a pearl jam poster should be 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    If they open with release I’ll be having my own release 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,079
    Absolutely love it and with that said, iso the picks!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,152
    pdalowsky said:
    I used as a backpack for trip to las vegas.  Had it decently stuffed.  Only used strap over 1 shoulder.  It held up fine.  Now, no idea what long term use will do.  Its a great piece of merch if it holds up....sure hope it does.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,152
    JojoRice said:

That shirt is fire.

The poster is obviously nice but for me, I don't like the cartoon band in the bottle.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    KM73780 said:
    I think this Bottle Rock poster is my favorite so far 
    100%, and by a good distance too. Brad has nailed this one
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,645
    Beautiful poster @bradklausen
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    Damn.  Great work BK.  And great shirt too. Never wanted to miss this show, but now I'm really sorry I have to miss.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,726
    And we have a winner. Best poster by far. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,921
    Easily the best poster in a long time. Great work. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    edited May 24
    JojoRice said:

That is awesome!
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,363
    We can always count on Brad to understand the assignment. Very nicely done...easily the best of the tour. Love the guitar picks and reflection of the band members in the wine bottle.

There's an easy formula for a halfway decent poster : 1) Include a reference to the band or song/depiction of the band members 2) include a nod to the location the show is being played. It's very surprising how many poster artists don't include either...