CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,525
    The $5 LA lot shirt best I bought on tour

i never learn 
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    NWROCKS said:
    njhaley1 said:
    demetrios said:
    Anybody know if the geo desert shirt or Seattle boombox shirt will make the 10c store??

Doubt it.
    Does mrtsurt ever unload unsold shirts? Like in a bento box even? 

He did for Eddie Vedder and called them FUKUBOX (named after surprise boxes sold in Japan because you don't know what you are getting although you can select shirt size) and they contained shirts ,stickers mugs and other trinkets but he has never done it for Pearl Jam as far as I know. Pearl Jam does Mystery boxes occasionally.
    TSURT did PJ FukuBoxes back in 2014 but I think that was the only time for PJ.
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 600
    Mystery boxes are fun, especially for chances at rare items.  Hope they return.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,185
    MikeDigs said:
    I have an extra Jackalope poster if you need one
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473
    The Jackalope catches a lot of grief but it uses 89 Topps Baseball styles and I'm here to say it rules
  • Options
    huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 867
    MikeDigs said:
    Baby Brain for Jackalope?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,185
    MikeDigs said:
    Baby Brain for Jackalope?
    got one...thanks though
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,846
    CROJAM95 said:

i never learn 
    You mean well tho. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,003
    jjflash said:
    demetrios said:

Ooh, la la. Impressive sketches. Morlan's poster would look good framed frontward OR backward!

Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 548
    Show edition:

AP (blue colorway):

• Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,003

Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,949
    demetrios said:
    That would make a great T shirt
  • Options
    ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 249
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    That would make a great T shirt
    Agreed! 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,626
    Show edition:

AP (blue colorway):

Are the artists just allowed to do a colorchange. Or could the artist, if he wanted to, have changed the background or drawn the band in other poses?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Show edition:

AP (blue colorway):

Are the artists just allowed to do a colorchange. Or could the artist, if he wanted to, have changed the background or drawn the band in other poses?
    I thought I read a while back that only a color change was allowed. At least the last few tours.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,544
    pjl44 said:
    Show edition:

AP (blue colorway):

I thought I read a while back that only a color change was allowed. At least the last few tours.
    Having a color variant is how they've done the Vedder APs in prior years but is new this year for PJ (other than Ames, stadium shows, and a few other exceptions). Last year, the APs were identical to the show editions other than being signed/numbered (again except for Ames). 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    pjl44 said:
    Show edition:

AP (blue colorway):

Having a color variant is how they've done the Vedder APs in prior years but is new this year for PJ (other than Ames, stadium shows, and a few other exceptions). Last year, the APs were identical to the show editions other than being signed/numbered (again except for Ames). 
    Got it. I must be thinking of the stadium shows because all the various Fenways came to mind.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,267
    Hot poster
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,600
    SHZA said:
    pjl44 said:
    Show edition:

AP (blue colorway):

Munk One purple moose for Toronto night 1 in 2011.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,557
    Los Angeles 5/22 show edition poster by Florian Schommer is up in the shop. 
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 291
    Does anyone have advice on getting the AP posters? I know they often sell out in a minute or so. I'm just really trying to make sure I snag this one. Do you have to be fast as shit like on ticketmaster F2F, or if I'm there at the exact time hitting refresh I can probably get it?
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,557
    And Santos just added the Missoula colored vinyl Dark Matters LP too! 10c is really on the ball this tour!
  • Options
    No comment. Good luck. ;)

• Options
    If you miss ap. Watch 10c shop closely. Better luck getting one of those. This will likely sell out fast here if they have them. Thinking they will. Really fun poster for sure.
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,166
    CROJAM95 said:

i never learn 
    Can we see some pictures?
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,974
    shecky said:
    And Santos just added the Missoula colored vinyl Dark Matters LP too! 10c is really on the ball this tour!
    I agree. Things have been going really smoothly this year, and people seem to mostly be able to get the merch they MUST have. Great job, 10C!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,960
    Here's hoping Leg 2 of their USA tour they release the anime shirt in adult sizes.

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,600
    demetrios said:
    Here's hoping Leg 2 of their USA tour they release the anime shirt in adult sizes.

+1
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore