Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    gus stillsgus stills Posts: 344
    I used Apple Pay and had no problems 
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 657
    Am I the only one who thinks that Seattle poster with the hands is a bit… creepy?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473
    33 years of repressed feelings about the Ten album cover coming out
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 291
    ^haha
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    ^haha
    I've seen way more "what's up with the hands" than I ever could have possibly guessed
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    shecky said:
    ... it reminded me of the little magazines they gave us in Sunday school when I was a kid and gave me the creeps. :s
    Truth ^
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    demetrios said:

Well, I certainly hope the guys had let go of that thing before the kraken got ahold of it. #prayersforpj

I would frame the back of this poster before framing the front of it...lol.  I think the back is much better.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,222

Got my DM keychain today. My first show of the tour is London - so hopefully will have more merch photos to post later. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,525
    Keychain looks good… saw they are bundling it with clear DM vinyl…. Might need to do it 😬
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    Keychain looks good… saw they are bundling it with clear DM vinyl…. Might need to do it 😬
    I just got the keychain itself. I already have three variants of the DM vinyl, which is probably two too many. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,525
    GlowGirl said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    I just got the keychain itself. I already have three variants of the DM vinyl, which is probably two too many. 
    I have 2… decided that every (3) of them equal a ticket to a show

thats where I’m splurging 😎

enjoy London… your gonna love the new stuff/ show… gift that keeps on giving

had beautiful time on the road.. can’t wait til September!

• Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    I have 2… decided that every (3) of them equal a ticket to a show

thats where I’m splurging 😎

enjoy London… your gonna love the new stuff/ show… gift that keeps on giving

had beautiful time on the road.. can’t wait til September!

Thanks. I can’t wait. I am doing 10 shows starting with London and ending with Ohana. After hearing about all the Spring shows and following the set lists I can’t wait to get started. 
  • Options
    Let My Spirit PassLet My Spirit Pass Lakewood Colorado Posts: 247
    edited June 2
    Everyone beware of user Kyle Crossman. Sent him $26 to cover 3 sets of the Napa sticker and button sets. I even paid for his, for getting them for me. He said he'd get them out to me last Monday, in which they still haven't shown up. He was real communicative until he got my money. Haven't heard from him for a week now.
    Not that $26 is a whole lot of money, but it's the principle of the matter you know? I guess I should've had someone else get them for me, but hey...you live you learn. Buyers/traders beware of his scams.
    Post edited by Let My Spirit Pass on
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,092
    Everyone beware of user @Kyle Crossman. Sent him $26 to cover 3 sets of the Napa sticker and button sets. I even paid for his, for getting them for me. He said he'd get them out to me last Monday, in which they still haven't shown up. He was real communicative until he got my money. Haven't heard from him for a week now.
    Not that $26 is a whole lot of money, but it's the principle of the matter you know? I guess I should've had someone else get them for me, but hey...you live you learn. Buyers/traders beware of his scams.
    $26 isn't a lot, but if they do that to multiple people, that will add up.

Thanks for the heads up.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    BSully said:
    Everyone beware of user @Kyle Crossman. Sent him $26 to cover 3 sets of the Napa sticker and button sets. I even paid for his, for getting them for me. He said he'd get them out to me last Monday, in which they still haven't shown up. He was real communicative until he got my money. Haven't heard from him for a week now.
    $26 isn't a lot, but if they do that to multiple people, that will add up.

Thanks for the heads up.

For sure! It's not a huge loss, but for members who couldn't get to shows and would like some merch here and there, it sucks. Really wanted the sticker and button set from Napa.
    It's like we're here to be kind to people and help each other out. That's why I offered to buy his set too. Then people like him come along...
  • Options
    mreese9mreese9 Posts: 88
    There’s thieves lurking around this place. My wife made a quilt out of a member’s t-shirt collection years ago and he never paid a penny for her many hours of work that she did. Basically the definition of a pathetic loser. 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,295
    Everyone beware of user Kyle Crossman. Sent him $26 to cover 3 sets of the Napa sticker and button sets. I even paid for his, for getting them for me. He said he'd get them out to me last Monday, in which they still haven't shown up. He was real communicative until he got my money. Haven't heard from him for a week now.
    While it definitely would suck if this person did screw you over, I wouldn't give up hope just yet. Keep in mind, Monday was a holiday. So nothing went out that day. I had also picked up stickers, pins, etc for another member, and sent them out Tuesday. And they didn't arrive until late Friday. So, the extra day or two shouldn't immediately cause a great deal of concern. Hope it all works out for you!
  • Options
    While it definitely would suck if this person did screw you over, I wouldn't give up hope just yet. Keep in mind, Monday was a holiday. So nothing went out that day. I had also picked up stickers, pins, etc for another member, and sent them out Tuesday. And they didn't arrive until late Friday. So, the extra day or two shouldn't immediately cause a great deal of concern. Hope it all works out for you!

Thank you for keeping hope alive for me. The concerning part is that I've left him 4 messages and I've had no replies in a week now. But leading up to the Napa show and sending him the money, his responses were regular.
  • Options
    Someone should make a "Member High Praise" thread, haha. You can give thanks/shoutouts to those who have helped you out or you've at least had great interactions with. I tell people all the time how great the PJ community is, minus a bad apple here and there.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,557

Thank you for keeping hope alive for me. The concerning part is that I've left him 4 messages and I've had no replies in a week now. But leading up to the Napa show and sending him the money, his responses were regular.
    I'm with 'aisleseats' on this one. Monday was a postal holiday so the package (likely more substantial than a First Class stamped business envelope) wasn't dropped off at the P.O. until Tuesday, where it sat all day. That means the package has only been in transit 4 days (Wed. - Sat.). I think waiting until end of day this coming Tues., at least, might not have been a bad idea before blasting the guy. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,791
    It's not long enough to call someone a thief or dishonest. There maybe 1000 reasons he hasn't been in touch and postage could take a while. See in a couple weeks then judge
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    edited June 2
    Well then the guy should at least reply. Even if he got them out on Tuesday, he should've said "hey, they're in the mail." He's had the last 5 days to do at least that. Just a common courtesy. Maybe tracking info? Nope, I've got nothing.
    Funny that his account says he was last active on here on May 29th. I messaged him that day to see if he's sent them out, so there's no reason he couldn't reply to me, if he was on here that day.
    Post edited by Let My Spirit Pass on
  • Options
    Well then the guy should at least reply. Even if he got them out on Tuesday, he should've said "hey, they're in the mail." He's had the last 5 days to do at least that. Just a common courtesy. Maybe tracking info? Nope, I've got nothing.
    Funny that his account says he was last active on here on May 29th. I messaged him that day to see if he's sent them out, so there's no reason he couldn't reply to me, if he was on here that day.
    I just noticed you posted a similar diatribe in Lost Dogs. Wow...
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,680
    Someone should make a "Member High Praise" thread, haha. You can give thanks/shoutouts to those who have helped you out or you've at least had great interactions with. I tell people all the time how great the PJ community is, minus a bad apple here and there.
    We had one in Lost Dogs years ago…until the guy running it started ripping people off himself. He left the forum and moved to the Facebook ignoring messages from people he ripped off.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,600
    Life, work, kids etc can all get in the way of someone getting to the post office.  Throw in a holiday and weekends and suddenly a week has passed.  But there’s no excuse for not communicating the delay to the other person involved in the transaction.  If you have time to log in here to check threads you have time to send a PM.  Just be honest and say my life got hectic but I’m sending them out asap.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    Life, work, kids etc can all get in the way of someone getting to the post office.  Throw in a holiday and weekends and suddenly a week has passed.  But there’s no excuse for not communicating the delay to the other person involved in the transaction.  If you have time to log in here to check threads you have time to send a PM.  Just be honest and say my life got hectic but I’m sending them out asap.  
    Not to belabor the point, but it has not even been a week yet! I assume that when the sender realized that last Monday was a holiday he naturally thought that the recipient likely also realized it was a postal holiday, so no need to message him to tell him that. As far as "If you have time to log in here to check threads you have time to send a PM." I haven't seen evidence that the sender has checked the threads or likely he would've responded to the accusations. Maybe he IS a very busy person and certainly deserves the benefit of the doubt. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,600
    shecky said:
    on2legs said:
    Not to belabor the point, but it has not even been a week yet! I assume that when the sender realized that last Monday was a holiday he naturally thought that the recipient likely also realized it was a postal holiday, so no need to message him to tell him that. As far as "If you have time to log in here to check threads you have time to send a PM." I haven't seen evidence that the sender has checked the threads or likely he would've responded to the accusations. Maybe he IS a very busy person and certainly deserves the benefit of the doubt. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Shipping delays can happen for a variety of legitimate reasons but if you have someone's money you need to take the 30 seconds to send them a message with an update
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    Shipping delays can happen for a variety of legitimate reasons but if you have someone's money you need to take the 30 seconds to send them a message with an update

This!