Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,261
    Maybe like others said they printed tons this tour. Likey figure can dump extras on us suckers during a mystery sale! Helllooo 2 wolfmanbearpigs...avoided getting babybrained so far.
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    The gods favored me tonight  i got the last ufo poster in the venue
    Congrats! Personally, I think if someone missed-out on getting posters in Seattle, that person either wasn't there, or just didn't even try. They were up so long you'd think they were printing them behind the merch trucks and booths. 
    Not the UFO one. 

The other two, sure. 
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 788
    pjl44 said:
    LukinAtU said:
    VAN 1: Justin Erickson
    VAN 2: Matt Ryan Tobin 
    PDX: Becky Cloonan
    SAC: Winston Smith
    VGS 1: Brian Romero
    VGS 2: Munk One
    L.A. 1: Jeff Soto
    L.A. 2: Florian Schommer
    Napa: Brad Klausen

forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    It looks like we may have missed Garrett Morlan in the puzzle?
    I never did the puzzle. i just hijacked the list and kept updating it as the tour went on...but surprises are nice
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,184
    SHZA said:
    KM73780 said:
    I broke my new rule of buying only for shows I attend. Got a regular & foil. Can’t help it. I used to love He-Man as a kid.
    Damn dude are you secretly The Flash or something?
    Practice, practice, practice. It helps to do “dry runs” before the sale to learn how the site works and how to navigate the site. I added the foil and just swiped back to the first page and added the regular. I have shop pay so everything was already filled out, just had to hit pay and done!
    That method worked for me for Camden to get the reg and foil, but Chicago last year I got stuck in queue after adding both to cart. So this time I went straight to checkout with the foil. went back and checked out the reg, then tried for the glow but it was gone. Guess I paid an extra shipping charge but stoked for the foil especially 
    Admittedly, since it wasn’t a show I attended, I wasn’t going to be too bummed if I didn’t get both. So I figured I’d give it a go. Glad you got em too!
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,498
    njhaley1 said:
    Congrats! Personally, I think if someone missed-out on getting posters in Seattle, that person either wasn't there, or just didn't even try. They were up so long you'd think they were printing them behind the merch trucks and booths. 
    Not the UFO one. 

The other two, sure. 
    Less available, maybe. But I walked by trucks at exactly 2:15 yesterday and the UFO was still up. That's 2 hours on the 3rd day it was sold. I rolled up to an entrance 15 mins before doors, walked to a booth and they were there. Went to a lounge that overlooked two booths and watched UFO stay-up for a while at both. 

My last set of shows were in 2018, but for a while people have cried for more posters to be printed, it seems like they print a lot more now. It's a good thing. It used to be much tougher to get a poster at shows. Even the unpopular ones. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,450
    LukinAtU said:
    pjl44 said:
    LukinAtU said:

forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    I never did the puzzle. i just hijacked the list and kept updating it as the tour went on...but surprises are nice
    Didn't mean to direct the question at you specifically. Just was the most recent post I found with the list.
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 788
    pjl44 said:
    LukinAtU said:
    pjl44 said:
    LukinAtU said:

forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    Didn't mean to direct the question at you specifically. Just was the most recent post I found with the list.
    pjl44 said:
    LukinAtU said:
    pjl44 said:
    LukinAtU said:

forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    no worries. didnt think you meant anything by it. :)
  • Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 121
    edited May 31
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 270
    Any word on when the Seattle Alien Morlan poster will drop? Thanks! 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    MB93672 said:
    Any word on when the Seattle Alien Morlan poster will drop? Thanks! 

No word yet.
  • Options
    I read that the hands on Seattle night 2 poster are Hendrix, Cornell and Cobain-is that right? 
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    edited June 1
    njhaley1 said:
    Not the UFO one. 

The other two, sure. 
    Less available, maybe. But I walked by trucks at exactly 2:15 yesterday and the UFO was still up. That's 2 hours on the 3rd day it was sold. I rolled up to an entrance 15 mins before doors, walked to a booth and they were there. Went to a lounge that overlooked two booths and watched UFO stay-up for a while at both. 

My last set of shows were in 2018, but for a while people have cried for more posters to be printed, it seems like they print a lot more now. It's a good thing. It used to be much tougher to get a poster at shows. Even the unpopular ones. 
    Much much less available. I waited in line several times over the three days. Each time, there were no ufo posters when I got in line. (7pm night of show, 4pm Wednesday). Plenty of the others. Plenty of the Ames bros by 5pm Wednesday when I got to the front of the line. 
  • Options

Up & sold out! PEARL JAM, SEATTLE, GREY MATTER VARIANT https://www.buhlerdesign.com/product-page/pearl-jam-seattle-grey-matter-variant

• Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 449
    demetrios said:

Up & sold out! PEARL JAM, SEATTLE, GREY MATTER VARIANT https://www.buhlerdesign.com/product-page/pearl-jam-seattle-grey-matter-variant

Yeah, couldn't figure the site out. Tried the Venmo option guess I should have gone Pay Pal. The Shopify with Ames, BK and some others worked better for me this time around. 
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,546
    Congrats to those that wanted and got! I didn't try - it reminded me of the little magazines they gave us in Sunday school when I was a kid and gave me the creeps. :s
  • Options
    candleofthoughtcandleofthought Posts: 889
    His post about the Seattle sale said 10am but, never mentioned what time zone. Luckily,  I was up and checked his site. +1 here!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    KurenguptaKurengupta Posts: 4
    edited June 1
    Dang I missed it, didn’t realize it was EST; if anybody has an extra n2 poster, please reach out!
    Post edited by Kurengupta on
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    demetrios said:

+1! His past releases specified eastern time so that was a clue. 
  • Options
    edited June 1
    His post about the Seattle sale said 10am but, never mentioned what time zone. Luckily,  I was up and checked his site. +1 here!
    His post from yesterday said "Eastern Standard Time".
    Congrats on the +1, though.
    I scored one too!

Post edited by DKedzie on
  • Options
    ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 247
    potnik said:
    demetrios said:

Yeah, couldn't figure the site out. Tried the Venmo option guess I should have gone Pay Pal. The Shopify with Ames, BK and some others worked better for me this time around. 
    I tried with PayPal, thought it was paid but then it took me back to the cart and made me re-enter all my shipping info. It was gone by the time I got it all in.
    I'll try again in the PJ store when/if it goes up. 
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    njhaley1 said:
    Not the UFO one. 

The other two, sure. 
    I walked past the merch booth middle of the day on the off day. No line and plenty of UFO posters. I think that one just went 1st because it was easily (in my opinion) the best poster out of the 3 and it covered both nights in case people didn’t want to get 1 both nights. 
  • Options
    potnik said:
    demetrios said:

I tried with PayPal, thought it was paid but then it took me back to the cart and made me re-enter all my shipping info. It was gone by the time I got it all in.
    I'll try again in the PJ store when/if it goes up. 
    I used PayPal myself, and fortunately didn't run into the same problem as you.
    It did spin/process kind of slowly, but the sale went through.

I'm happy to see so many artist color variants allowed for this tour.
    In recent years, it has been just Ames with variants, but now many of the artists are getting to sell color variants.
  • Options

Pearl Jam - Climate Pledge Arena - May 28th and 30th, 2024

https://garrettmorlancreative.com/#/pearl-jam-climate-pledge-arena-may-28th-and-30th-2024/

• Options
    candleofthoughtcandleofthought Posts: 889
    DKedzie said:
    I scored one too!

And this is the only post I saw….

There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    DKedzie said:
    I scored one too!

Ahh... I see your post is from Facebook, and mine is from Instagram.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    DKedzie said:
    DKedzie said:
    I scored one too!

Ahh... I see your post is from Facebook, and mine is from Instagram.
    He must've edited the IG post once people started asking what time zone - at first it was the same as the Facebook post. 
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 747
    Damn, completely missed this drop. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 747
    demetrios said:
    Any idea when this drops?