VGS 1: Brian Romero
    VGS 2: Munk One
    L.A. 1: Jeff Soto
    L.A. 2: Florian Schommer
    Napa: Brad Klausen

forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    It looks like we may have missed Garrett Morlan in the puzzle?
    Morlan's poster is a special case, where it covers both show dates.  The other artists on the list have a poster that covers one show.
    cp3iverson said:
    Lots of high quality artwork this tour.  
    Cloonan (Portland), Tobin (Van 2), Klausen (Napa), Buhler (Sea 2).  Great art and different designs than usual for PJ.  
    Agreed.  Each poster is unique, and the different styles add to the overall collection value.
    Exactly.
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,066
    KM73780 said:
    I broke my new rule of buying only for shows I attend. Got a regular & foil. Can’t help it. I used to love He-Man as a kid.
    Damn dude are you secretly The Flash or something?
    Practice, practice, practice. It helps to do “dry runs” before the sale to learn how the site works and how to navigate the site. I added the foil and just swiped back to the first page and added the regular. I have shop pay so everything was already filled out, just had to hit pay and done!
    Haha it’s all good! I’m just really impressed you were able to get both. Sounds like they’re going to a good home. 
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,184
    KM73780 said:
    KM73780 said:
    I broke my new rule of buying only for shows I attend. Got a regular & foil. Can’t help it. I used to love He-Man as a kid.
    Practice, practice, practice. It helps to do “dry runs” before the sale to learn how the site works and how to navigate the site. I added the foil and just swiped back to the first page and added the regular. I have shop pay so everything was already filled out, just had to hit pay and done!
    Haha it’s all good! I’m just really impressed you were able to get both. Sounds like they’re going to a good home. 
    I hope to watch He-Man with my boy when he’s ready and pass them down 😊
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 574
    pjl44 said:
    MikeDigs said:
    pjl44 said:
    MikeDigs said:
    pjl44 said:
    MikeDigs said:
    pjl44 said:
    MikeDigs said:
    pjl44 said:
    LukinAtU said:
    VAN 1: Justin Erickson
    VAN 2: Matt Ryan Tobin 
    PDX: Becky Cloonan
    SAC: Winston Smith
    VGS 1: Brian Romero
    VGS 2: Munk One
    L.A. 1: Jeff Soto
    L.A. 2: Florian Schommer
    Napa: Brad Klausen

forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    It looks like we may have missed Garrett Morlan in the puzzle?
    Morlan's poster is a special case, where it covers both show dates.  The other artists on the list have a poster that covers one show.
    Is this the mansplaining I hear so much about?
    ?  Your response really threw me off, and is quite odd.

Question:  It looks like we may have missed Garrett Morlan in the puzzle?
    Answer:  Morlan's poster is a special case, where it covers both show dates.  The other artists on the list have a poster that covers one show.

Definition of "mansplaining" states that the comment is condescending.

My answer is NOT condescending, and I had no idea that you are a woman.

You are a weirdo for that response.
    Yes, we all understand how his poster is different 
    Ok, I think I understand your perspective now.  I already assumed that everyone knew how the poster was different.  My answer to the question was simply pointing out that it could be that very difference (that we all know) is the reason why that artist is not listed.  Perhaps I should have worded my response better then.
    I was also being overly pithy. Sorry!
    All good.  And sorry for calling you a weirdo, I just get frustrated when being false accused.  I'm not the type to condescend, especially towards women.  I think you will find that most Pearl Jam fans are respectful, generally.
    Oh same. I'm also an East Coast ball buster through and through which doesn't always work well in print. So sorry again on that front. Also I'm a dude in case that makes you want to retract any mea culpas.
    I'm also from the East Coast.  Philly (best city for concerts!).  I've been in LA for 12 years, and I always find it refreshing when I interact with East Coasters, because we are all up front and genuine (for the most part).  Cheers!
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,588
    Was able to score a Rainbow variant. I usually never get the is lucky!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 804
    shecky said:
    Same, I snagged the Glow in the dark 
    Congrats! The Glows are nearly impossible to score! Ames never says how many Glows are printed. Does anybody here know?
    Ive always heard/assumed 10-20 but I bet they make 50 and hold 10 back considering a chicago was sold yesterday during their sale 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,570
    How much did these He-Man posters go for on the Ames site?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 747
    Vedd Hedd said:
    $125
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    MJ240670MJ240670 Posts: 14
    How is the merch line looking for Seattle right now. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,570
    ZoSoTim said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    $125
    thx!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,546
    Yeah, that sounds about right. Was it a Chicago N1 or N2 that sold and do you know for how much?
  • Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 804
    shecky said:
    Yeah, that sounds about right. Was it a Chicago N1 or N2 that sold and do you know for how much?
    I saw it on someone's IG story. Can't find it now. No idea on price either 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    Can someone getting there early please pick me up a ufo poster i missed out on tuesday and probably wont get there in time tonight. I can meet u inside the venue when i get there to pay u back via venmo/paypall/cash whatever u prefer. 
  • Options
    vitalogist77vitalogist77 Posts: 81
    MJ240670 said:
    How is the merch line looking for Seattle right now. 
    Consensus in the line community is around 60-90 mins?  Quite a few people, I’d say 2-300?
    I don't want to think, I wanna feel....

2.5.95 Seattle
    9.16.96 Seattle
    7.18.98 Portland
    7.21.98 Seattle
    7.22.98 Seattle
    10.30.99 Mountain View, CA
    10.31.99 Mountain View, CA
    5.10.00 Bellingham, WA
    11.2.00 Portland, WA
    11.3.00 Boise, ID
    11.5.00 Seattle, WA
    11.6.00 Seattle, WA
    10.22.21 Seattle, WA
    9.1.05 George, WA
    7.6.06 Las Vegas, NV
    7.22.06 George, WA
    7.23.06 George, WA
    6.28.08 Mansfield, MA
    9.21.09 Seattle, WA
    9.22.09 Seattle, WA
    11.29.13 Portland, OR
    12.6.13 Seattle, WA
    8.8.18 Seattle, WA
    8.10.18 Seattle,WA
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,520
    they should have a 48 window prior to all shows...Order as much as you want, online  we will make it and have to you in 4 weeks

i think its win win...
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,450
    CROJAM95 said:
    they should have a 48 window prior to all shows...Order as much as you want, online  we will make it and have to you in 4 weeks

i think its win win...
    They did something like that with posters at least once in 09 and it didn't stick. Would be interested to know what their assessment was. I do see a few other bands doing that nowadays.
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 630
    pjl44 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

i think its win win...
    They did something like that with posters at least once in 09 and it didn't stick. Would be interested to know what their assessment was. I do see a few other bands doing that nowadays.
    Yep, I imagine it just creates more work on their end, and they might not get the impulse buys that happen as people grow delirious from waiting in line. They also realized the poster tube charge side hustle.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

i think its win win...
    i remember, did it for Chicago show posters... streamline not LONG LINES needs to be 10c future

show the designs.....weeks prior, bet theyd sell lot more as others besides attendees will buy, KILLS FLIPPING TOO

• Options

Just got AP from Brian Romero today, the variant is really sweet….. I like this one a bunch
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,588
    CROJAM95 said:

Just got AP from Brian Romero today, the variant is really sweet….. I like this one a bunch
    Mine got delivered today as well, haven’t had the chance to open it yet though
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    pjl44 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

i think its win win...
    Yep, I imagine it just creates more work on their end, and they might not get the impulse buys that happen as people grow delirious from waiting in line. They also realized the poster tube charge side hustle.
    People also complained about not liking the poster. Complainers kill
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Just walked by the Seattle merch stand. Very short wait and still had everything except the space saucer poster. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    They should have space posters inside for those that get there early should be holding some for actual concert attendees i hope
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    They should have space posters inside for those that get there early should be holding some for actual concert attendees i hope

I'm sure they will have copies when the doors open at 630. 
  • Options
    The gods favored me tonight  i got the last ufo poster in the venue
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 290
    ^awesome!
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    KM73780 said:
    That method worked for me for Camden to get the reg and foil, but Chicago last year I got stuck in queue after adding both to cart. So this time I went straight to checkout with the foil. went back and checked out the reg, then tried for the glow but it was gone. Guess I paid an extra shipping charge but stoked for the foil especially 
  • Options
    NEweatherNEweather Posts: 510
    Good, you got it! 
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 141
    Same here, I attended LA1&2 and only got a poster for LA1...  I love that Seattle Space Needle poster so much I am definitely grabbing one when it shows up on Ten Shop!
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,498
    Congrats! Personally, I think if someone missed-out on getting posters in Seattle, that person either wasn't there, or just didn't even try. They were up so long you'd think they were printing them behind the merch trucks and booths.