Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    demetrios said:
    Here's hoping Leg 2 of their USA tour they release the anime shirt in adult sizes.

yes please.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,481
    I vote yes also!
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,846
    demetrios said:
    Here's hoping Leg 2 of their USA tour they release the anime shirt in adult sizes.

SERIOUSLY!
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 549
    Do the stickers/pins come at some point at 10C, historically?
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,271
    Nope.
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 293
    What are the odds of the Garrett Morlan/UFO poster making it to the 10C store? Or is the AP my only shot?
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    What are the odds of the Garrett Morlan/UFO poster making it to the 10C store? Or is the AP my only shot?
    it will end up here i think. you just have to be aware and on the forum often to see when it drops 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,003
    Well looking at the recent drops, if it does show up here it could be around Monday 10th...would give Garrett his window to sell (although I'm sure he'll sell out on the Thursday) so potentially from Friday 7th to 10th as a window? Napa hasn't dropped yet so that may hold up the line a bit...

14th May Van 4/510 days
    16th May Van 6/510 days
    21st May Portland 10/511 Days
    23rd MayLV 16/57 Days
    28th MayLV 18/510 Days
    30th MayLA 21/59 Days
    4th JuneLA 22/513 Days
    Napa 25/5
    Seattle 28/5
    Seattle 30/5

Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,271
    Plus if Santos knows we are chasing certain posters...or figured out his pssts...he gets sassy with the drops.

Nothing to see her doggie...go lie down. .good boy..yes...good boy
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 788
    YAKIMATSU said:

heard they were not letting one open the packaging to check fit...true to your knowledge? thought about getting one but didn't want to hassle with that

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,961
    LukinAtU said:
    YAKIMATSU said:

heard they were not letting one open the packaging to check fit...true to your knowledge? thought about getting one but didn't want to hassle with that

I bought it. Bought the bigger size. It's not true to any size. 
  • Options

Pretty good odds it'll be on sale at the 10Club store. 
  • Options
    edited June 5
    Posters for Sac and napa never went up, sac  should have been up by now if shop was going to sell it. I am not 100% sure about seattle either. All the posters they had at the venue were sold out by the end of nite 2 in seattle
    Post edited by Getoutofmyfuckinface on
  • Options
    huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 867
    Posters for Sac and napa never went up, sac  should have been up by now if shop was going to sell it. I am not 100% sure about seattle either. They sold out all of seattle posters at the venue by the end of nite 2 
    Sacramento is likely waiting on all of Winston Smith's AP's to sell out.  I think that there are 11 or so left.  Still promoting the AP-is it on cream colored stock instead of stark white.  Signed and numbered .... with a handwritten note (at least in mine and some of the ones that I have seen posted) thanking you for purchasing.  One of the greatest "punk" artists to live...highly recommend it.
  • Options
    NWROCKSNWROCKS Posts: 23
    T

I‘ve been photographing Pearl Jam since 1992 when I first met Eddie Vedder at Lollapalooza . I’m super grateful to still be documenting one of my all time favorite bands .

Our recent shoot was a milestone in my opinion since I feel like we’re still doing our best work . This Dark Matter album is incredible and the band is on fire . In honor of this 30 + year friendship , I’m offering a special 11 x 14 Lithograph Print of the band that I captured a few months ago just before the release of the album and tour . It’s a thank you to all who support the band and my photography . The print , available for a short period of time and signed by me , will be $125.00 with a portion of the proceeds going directly to the Vitalogy Foundation .

Click Here To Purchase The Lithograph Print

( Order This Week to Ship For Father’s Day )

A special thank you to Pearl Jam and Vitalogy for partnering with us .

This went up for sale today. He is an amazing photographer.
  • Options
    Anyone else still waiting on Becky's Portland AP poster?
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,558
    demetrios said:
    No, I received mine last week. But, she did say (on Facebook or Instagram) that she was having dental surgery so it may take a while to get all the posters out. 
    Here is her email if you want to contact her: mysteryschoolcomicsgroup@gmail.com
    By the way, the poster is awesome and worth the wait!
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 700
    LukinAtU said:
    YAKIMATSU said:

True. They were true to size though. Maybe slightly smaller than expected. 
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 752
    NWROCKS said:
    T

I‘ve been photographing Pearl Jam since 1992 when I first met Eddie Vedder at Lollapalooza . I’m super grateful to still be documenting one of my all time favorite bands .

Our recent shoot was a milestone in my opinion since I feel like we’re still doing our best work . This Dark Matter album is incredible and the band is on fire . In honor of this 30 + year friendship , I’m offering a special 11 x 14 Lithograph Print of the band that I captured a few months ago just before the release of the album and tour . It’s a thank you to all who support the band and my photography . The print , available for a short period of time and signed by me , will be $125.00 with a portion of the proceeds going directly to the Vitalogy Foundation .

Looks like his whole site crashed. I can’t access it at all. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,185
    demetrios said:
    Was delivered in England today 
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,369
    ZoSoTim said:
    NWROCKS said:
    T

Looks like his whole site crashed. I can’t access it at all. 
    Just opened up for me.
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 752
    It’s working now. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    drfox said:
    demetrios said:
    Was delivered in England today 

shecky said:
    demetrios said:
    No, I received mine last week. But, she did say (on Facebook or Instagram) that she was having dental surgery so it may take a while to get all the posters out. 
    Here is her email if you want to contact her: mysteryschoolcomicsgroup@gmail.com
    By the way, the poster is awesome and worth the wait!

Can't wait to see. My latest update ..

Received this email almost two weeks ago.

• Options
    So email her...
  • Options
    shecky said:
    So email her...

I did. 3 day's ago. Haven't heard back yet.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    shecky said:
    So email her...

I did. 3 day's ago. Haven't heard back yet.
    Oh, I didn't know that. I thought two weeks ago was your last communication with her.
  • Options
    This will have to whet your appetite until then...
  • Options
    Let My Spirit PassLet My Spirit Pass Lakewood Colorado Posts: 247
    If anyone has a set or 2 of the sealed Napa sticker/button sets, please message me. I still haven't received mine from a member who said he'd send them to me after I paid.
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 293
    So the AP posters are usually in the $100-150 range?
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,069
    So the AP posters are usually in the $100-150 range?
    Yep