Comments

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2021
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    rgambs said:
    ^Exactly! 
    Technically, it was not that long ago that an armed protester was shot by a member of the military at the Texas state capital.  I don’t remember many around here supporting the death of that individual...I, personally, hope no one gets “smashed to pieces”, police nor citizens.
    I hope the week comes and goes without any major incident.  Seems like that’s a weekly hope these days.
    Downtown Austin does not equal the premises of not the interior of the capitol building
    Additionally Garret was carrying a gun for the protection of those around him that were standing in solidarity for black lives. Let’s not forget he never fired a shot or invaded anyone’s space.  Only walked up to a car that rammed through the March .false equivalency 
    Garrett walked up to a car and pointed a gun at someone, yes, totally different premise.  There is a difference in people legally protesting with guns and people doing illegal things with them.   
    I never said it was okay for them to bust into anywhere...that’s where their lawful protest ends.
    If they do that and are met with military response, then they should have understood that to be a risk.  I’m not going to wish death on those legally protesting, though.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    rgambs said:
    ^Exactly! 
    Technically, it was not that long ago that an armed protester was shot by a member of the military at the Texas state capital.  I don’t remember many around here supporting the death of that individual...I, personally, hope no one gets “smashed to pieces”, police nor citizens.
    I hope the week comes and goes without any major incident.  Seems like that’s a weekly hope these days.
    You don't need to protest peacefully with a weapon strapped to you.  
    You don’t have to tell me that (I sure as hell wouldn’t) but they do have the legal right to do so.  I sure am not going to wish death on people protesting in a legally protected way.
    I have no idea what incident you're talking about but I'm an actual supporter of the Constitution and our Republic, unlike these fucking traitors. So if they protest peacefully,  no problem.  But a little bit of me hopes the militia assholes do something and let the guard and military unleash.  Come and take it. 
    "But a little bit of me hopes the militia assholes do something and let the guard and military unleash.  Come and take it. "

^^^This is how I feel emotionally, but...

mickeyrat said:

Garry Kasparov: What happens next

By Garry Kasparov

Updated 10:20 PM ET, Tue January 12, 2021

Lawmakers fiery language under scrutiny
    Lawmakers' fiery language under scrutiny 03:48

Garry Kasparov is the chairman of the Renew Democracy Initiative and the Human Rights Foundation and a former world chess champion. The views expressed in this commentary are his own. View more opinion at CNN.

(CNN)As terrible as the events of Jan. 6 were -- and I'm on the record warning of "the unimaginable" -- I'm going to repeat what I said after Election Day: It's not over.

Garry Kasparov
    Garry Kasparov
    This battle against anti-democratic extremism didn't end when a right-wing mob invaded the United States Capitol and five people died, including one police officer. It didn't end when Twitter and other social media platforms finally muzzled President Donald Trump -- although that was a heavier blow in this fight than most. And it won't end when Joe Biden is inaugurated on January 20.
    Beating Trump was an essential step, of course. Four years of his thuggery and demagoguery were enough to bring American democracy to its knees. Four more might have finished it off. Had fewer than 45,000 votes across three key states gone the other way on Election Day, we'd be plunging toward authoritarian rule, and discussing which of Trump's children would take over in 2024.
    Narrowly dodging that metaphorical bullet was no protection against the threat of real bullets, as the attack on the Capitol proved. And there will be more violence, especially if the Capitol perpetrators and those who incited them -- starting with the President -- are not held accountable.
    The correct response is the dispassionate application of the law. Not political persecution, but nor politically motivated leniency, either. We don't have to choose between unity and justice. Avoiding doing the right thing will only prolong the crisis and give aid and comfort to enemies of the state and of the peace. Our Founding Fathers failed to resolve the historical challenge of slavery, passing a bloody Civil War on to future generations. Despite Abraham Lincoln's assassination, Reconstruction allowed the South a "defeat with honor," decades of Jim Crow, and the pernicious Lost Cause mythology that persists today.
    Consider the repugnant image of a Trumpist Capitol invader carrying a Confederate flag in a building that Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson only dreamed of conquering. No new mythology should be allowed to sprout from this vile transgression. The worst result would be letting the mutineers off the hook -- and this includes the elected officials who encouraged them, like Sens. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley and especially President Trump. That they, and scores of other Republicans, continued to attack the integrity of the election even now is beyond the pale.
    The perpetrators won't become heroes or martyrs if the process of justice is not unduly politicized. It would be a blunder for the left to turn a clear case of criminal justice into a battleground for racial justice, which would help the Trumpist Republicans twist their illegal insurrection into the culture war they crave. White supremacy is a terrible evil of American history, and Trump and his followers' traffic in it is repugnant, but we should not overburden a clear-cut criminal proceeding with the cleansing of sins.
    Ted Cruz39s fight for the man he once called 39sniveling coward39
    Ted Cruz's fight for the man he once called 'sniveling coward' 01:58
    History teaches us the cost of well-meaning but shortsighted attempts to sacrifice justice for unity. Russians learned this in the hardest possible way after the fall of the Soviet Union. As I discussed at length in my book, Winter Is Coming, they declined to root out the KGB security state in the interest of national harmony. It would be too traumatic, our leaders said, to expose the countless atrocities the Soviet security forces committed and to punish their authors.
    A feeble truth commission was quickly abandoned by President Boris Yeltsin, and soon even the Soviet archives were closed, although not before researchers like Vladimir Bukovsky revealed some of the KGB's atrocities. The KGB's name was changed to the FSB and its members quietly stayed in touch and intact. The result? A mere nine years after the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, Russia elected a former KGB lieutenant colonel, Vladimir Putin, to the presidency. It was the last meaningful election we ever had. We chose unity and we got dictatorship.
    America should not make a similar mistake. The truth may hurt, but lies will do far greater damage in the end. Americans should be prepared for a long fight against these anti-democratic forces. The attack on the Capitol has opened every eye; there can be no more feigned ignorance of the crisis.
    Many Americans were shocked by how many of their compatriots, including nearly all GOP officials, have been willing to go along with Trump's open assault on the pillars of their open society, from the free press to fair elections. As I warned early on, demagogues don't find radicals to lead, they steadily radicalize their followers one outrage at a time. The culmination, so far, was January 6.
    Hemingway wrote in "For Whom the Bell Tolls": "There are many who do not know they are fascists but will find it out when the time comes." The time has come, and we are finding them out. Fortuitously, they are inclined to boast of their transgressions on Instagram and from the Senate floor, which makes them easy to find.
    The question is if the will exists to apply the justice they deserve. Failing to do so will not mollify them. They are living in an alternate universe, where 70% of Republican voters say that Republican lawmakers who tried to stop the certification of Joe Biden's win in the 2020 presidential election were "protecting democracy," according to a Quinnipiac poll taken AFTER the assault on the Capitol Trump incited. Seventy-three percent told pollsters they thought Trump, too, was "protecting" democracy.
    Perhaps the most ominous number is the 24% of Republican voters who don't accept the results of the election, according to an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist survey last month, leaving the question of whether they will accept the results of any election ever again.
    Coups aside, this was always the greatest threat of Trump's rhetoric, and a result that will delight dictators like Putin, who are always eager to denigrate democracy and its champions. At its core, democracy is an act of faith, a shared belief that the people can fairly act in the common good by choosing their leaders. Destroying the faith in the system will destroy the American experiment.
    Get our free weekly newsletter

Join us on Twitter and Facebook

This is precisely what we are trying to counter at the Renew Democracy Initiative. We are launching a campaign dedicated to the simple phrase, "what democracy means to me," in the hopes of reminding everyone what a luxury it is for every citizen to have a say in the course of their lives and of their nation.
    Democracy isn't liberal or conservative, not left or right -- at least it isn't supposed to be. Millions of Americans currently believe that democracy isn't working, or even that it isn't worth saving. The battle to prove them wrong isn't over, it's just begun.

The correct response is the dispassionate application of the law. Not political persecution, but nor politically motivated leniency, either. We don't have to choose between unity and justice. Avoiding doing the right thing will only prolong the crisis and give aid and comfort to enemies of the state and of the peace.

^^^...this is how I feel logically.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    rgambs said:
    ^Exactly! 
    You don’t have to tell me that (I sure as hell wouldn’t) but they do have the legal right to do so.  I sure am not going to wish death on people protesting in a legally protected way.
    I have no idea what incident you're talking about but I'm an actual supporter of the Constitution and our Republic, unlike these fucking traitors. So if they protest peacefully,  no problem.  But a little bit of me hopes the militia assholes do something and let the guard and military unleash.  Come and take it. 
    "But a little bit of me hopes the militia assholes do something and let the guard and military unleash.  Come and take it. "

mickeyrat said:

By Garry Kasparov

Garry Kasparov is the chairman of the Renew Democracy Initiative and the Human Rights Foundation and a former world chess champion. The views expressed in this commentary are his own. View more opinion at CNN.

(CNN)As terrible as the events of Jan. 6 were -- and I'm on the record warning of "the unimaginable" -- I'm going to repeat what I said after Election Day: It's not over.

Garry Kasparov
    Garry Kasparov
    This battle against anti-democratic extremism didn't end when a right-wing mob invaded the United States Capitol and five people died, including one police officer. It didn't end when Twitter and other social media platforms finally muzzled President Donald Trump -- although that was a heavier blow in this fight than most. And it won't end when Joe Biden is inaugurated on January 20.
    Beating Trump was an essential step, of course. Four years of his thuggery and demagoguery were enough to bring American democracy to its knees. Four more might have finished it off. Had fewer than 45,000 votes across three key states gone the other way on Election Day, we'd be plunging toward authoritarian rule, and discussing which of Trump's children would take over in 2024.
    Narrowly dodging that metaphorical bullet was no protection against the threat of real bullets, as the attack on the Capitol proved. And there will be more violence, especially if the Capitol perpetrators and those who incited them -- starting with the President -- are not held accountable.
    The correct response is the dispassionate application of the law. Not political persecution, but nor politically motivated leniency, either. We don't have to choose between unity and justice. Avoiding doing the right thing will only prolong the crisis and give aid and comfort to enemies of the state and of the peace. Our Founding Fathers failed to resolve the historical challenge of slavery, passing a bloody Civil War on to future generations. Despite Abraham Lincoln's assassination, Reconstruction allowed the South a "defeat with honor," decades of Jim Crow, and the pernicious Lost Cause mythology that persists today.
    Consider the repugnant image of a Trumpist Capitol invader carrying a Confederate flag in a building that Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson only dreamed of conquering. No new mythology should be allowed to sprout from this vile transgression. The worst result would be letting the mutineers off the hook -- and this includes the elected officials who encouraged them, like Sens. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley and especially President Trump. That they, and scores of other Republicans, continued to attack the integrity of the election even now is beyond the pale.
    The perpetrators won't become heroes or martyrs if the process of justice is not unduly politicized. It would be a blunder for the left to turn a clear case of criminal justice into a battleground for racial justice, which would help the Trumpist Republicans twist their illegal insurrection into the culture war they crave. White supremacy is a terrible evil of American history, and Trump and his followers' traffic in it is repugnant, but we should not overburden a clear-cut criminal proceeding with the cleansing of sins.
    History teaches us the cost of well-meaning but shortsighted attempts to sacrifice justice for unity. Russians learned this in the hardest possible way after the fall of the Soviet Union. As I discussed at length in my book, Winter Is Coming, they declined to root out the KGB security state in the interest of national harmony. It would be too traumatic, our leaders said, to expose the countless atrocities the Soviet security forces committed and to punish their authors.
    A feeble truth commission was quickly abandoned by President Boris Yeltsin, and soon even the Soviet archives were closed, although not before researchers like Vladimir Bukovsky revealed some of the KGB's atrocities. The KGB's name was changed to the FSB and its members quietly stayed in touch and intact. The result? A mere nine years after the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, Russia elected a former KGB lieutenant colonel, Vladimir Putin, to the presidency. It was the last meaningful election we ever had. We chose unity and we got dictatorship.
    America should not make a similar mistake. The truth may hurt, but lies will do far greater damage in the end. Americans should be prepared for a long fight against these anti-democratic forces. The attack on the Capitol has opened every eye; there can be no more feigned ignorance of the crisis.
    Many Americans were shocked by how many of their compatriots, including nearly all GOP officials, have been willing to go along with Trump's open assault on the pillars of their open society, from the free press to fair elections. As I warned early on, demagogues don't find radicals to lead, they steadily radicalize their followers one outrage at a time. The culmination, so far, was January 6.
    Hemingway wrote in "For Whom the Bell Tolls": "There are many who do not know they are fascists but will find it out when the time comes." The time has come, and we are finding them out. Fortuitously, they are inclined to boast of their transgressions on Instagram and from the Senate floor, which makes them easy to find.
    The question is if the will exists to apply the justice they deserve. Failing to do so will not mollify them. They are living in an alternate universe, where 70% of Republican voters say that Republican lawmakers who tried to stop the certification of Joe Biden's win in the 2020 presidential election were "protecting democracy," according to a Quinnipiac poll taken AFTER the assault on the Capitol Trump incited. Seventy-three percent told pollsters they thought Trump, too, was "protecting" democracy.
    Perhaps the most ominous number is the 24% of Republican voters who don't accept the results of the election, according to an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist survey last month, leaving the question of whether they will accept the results of any election ever again.
    Coups aside, this was always the greatest threat of Trump's rhetoric, and a result that will delight dictators like Putin, who are always eager to denigrate democracy and its champions. At its core, democracy is an act of faith, a shared belief that the people can fairly act in the common good by choosing their leaders. Destroying the faith in the system will destroy the American experiment.

This is precisely what we are trying to counter at the Renew Democracy Initiative. We are launching a campaign dedicated to the simple phrase, "what democracy means to me," in the hopes of reminding everyone what a luxury it is for every citizen to have a say in the course of their lives and of their nation.
    Democracy isn't liberal or conservative, not left or right -- at least it isn't supposed to be. Millions of Americans currently believe that democracy isn't working, or even that it isn't worth saving. The battle to prove them wrong isn't over, it's just begun.

The correct response is the dispassionate application of the law. Not political persecution, but nor politically motivated leniency, either. We don't have to choose between unity and justice. Avoiding doing the right thing will only prolong the crisis and give aid and comfort to enemies of the state and of the peace.

Yes, thank you!  
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    rgambs said:
    ^Exactly! 
    I do not wish death on them....but I do wish they got their asses kicked.  I don't care that it is legal - - anyone who carries a semi automatic assault weapon openly like that to a so called peaceful protest deserves to have an ass whooping.  They are only looking to cause trouble.  No point in carrying that gun unless you plan to use it....and that is awful.
    My opinion.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,601
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    rgambs said:
    ^Exactly! 

mickeyrat said:

By Garry Kasparov

Garry Kasparov
    Garry Kasparov

Yes, thank you!  
    Who is saying otherwise? I'm saying if the try this bullshit again,  they will meet their rightful punishment. And it's not asking them to leave politely. Let them come. They think they're spilling the blood of patriots, but they're not.  It's the blood of sedition.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    rgambs said:
    ^Exactly! 
    I do not wish death on them....but I do wish they got their asses kicked.  I don't care that it is legal - - anyone who carries a semi automatic assault weapon openly like that to a so called peaceful protest deserves to have an ass whooping.  They are only looking to cause trouble.  No point in carrying that gun unless you plan to use it....and that is awful.
    My opinion.
    Kind of has that same feel from the old 'To Catch a Predator' shows. What were they? 49 hours or a Dateline? 

Either way, a 35 year old man shows up to what he believes is a 14 year old girls house with beer, condoms, cigarettes and lingerie. When confronted by Chris Hansen replies "I didn't know she was underage. I wasn't really doing to do anything with her."
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Ha.  Right.  
    No way you go there unless you are looking for trouble 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    edited January 2021
    Trump is going to pardon some of these fuckers isn't he?  Although if he does I think that increases his chances of conviction of impeachment 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Great piece by the AP. They're going after all these snakes who organized and supported the capitol riot event. Many tied to the Trump campaign. If the press can get this information, I hope the FBI is running this like a RICO case and ready to nail people and watch them all flip on each other trying to avoid going to federal prison.

My only fear is that Biden will let this all slide in hopes of moving past it much like Obama let those shit bag financial institutions off the hook at the beginning of his presidency.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-capitol-siege-campaigns-elections-d14c78d53b3a212658223252fec87e99
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    tbergs said:
    Great piece by the AP. They're going after all these snakes who organized and supported the capitol riot event. Many tied to the Trump campaign. If the press can get this information, I hope the FBI is running this like a RICO case and ready to nail people and watch them all flip on each other trying to avoid going to federal prison.

My only fear is that Biden will let this all slide in hopes of moving past it much like Obama let those shit bag financial institutions off the hook at the beginning of his presidency.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-capitol-siege-campaigns-elections-d14c78d53b3a212658223252fec87e99
    I like how they are blocking the AP on social media.  It means they are freaking out about the consequences. I love the thought of these fuckers squirming and losing sleep over what might happen.  it's as good as seeing the people who actually stormed the Capitol after they have gotten arrested. 
    pjhawks said:
    Trump is going to pardon some of these fuckers isn't he?  Although if he does I think that increases his chances of conviction of impeachment 

Can he do that? It would have to be before Wednesday, right?  The thought of that happening is vexing!  Wednesday can't come and go soon enough. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• tbergs said:

Obama didn’t let the financial institutions off the hook. They paid in dollars despite the criticism. Individuals didn’t pay and they should have. Obama’s greatest failure was letting the Iraq war hawks, those responsible for selling it to the American people, off the hook. That contributed to what we’re experiencing today.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    Trump won't pardon the rioters.  They are of no use to him
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Hope she enjoys prison.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Hope she enjoys prison.
    Damn talk about ruining your life! If this was Russia or NK all these traitors would of been slaughtered she’s lucky to be living here 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    has she been arrested yet.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,386
    mickeyrat said:
    I have yet to see an official report that she's been arrested. Someone on twitter said she was, but it's been refuted. 
    mickeyrat said:

From what I understand, she has a warrant for her arrest but has not been found.  I hope they get her and lock her up for a long time.

I saw Mace on one of the Sunday morning news shows.  She hit tRump pretty hard.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Rep Steve Cohen is now on record as saying Boebert is the one who gave the tour of the building that people are alleging was a recon.

https://twitter.com/wordswithsteph/status/1351212637762236418?s=21

As I understand it, Boebert has denied the allegation & said she gave no tours between the 3rd & 6th.

Whether or not she gave a tour in that time frame should be pretty easy to prove or disprove, I would think; beyond that, who knows? 
    Rep Steve Cohen is now on record as saying Boebert is the one who gave the tour of the building that people are alleging was a recon.

As I understand it, Boebert has denied the allegation & said she gave no tours between the 3rd & 6th.

Whether or not she gave a tour in that time frame should be pretty easy to prove or disprove, I would think; beyond that, who knows? 
    I would be surprised if she is that stupid....but yeah I would think security footage should exist

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

I would be surprised if she is that stupid....but yeah I would think security footage should exist
    she married a guy who exposed himself to 16 year olds, and she was there when it happened. 

that's pretty stupid. or just deplorable. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Did you watch her speech protesting the electoral votes? 

I think stupid is out the window with this one, I think she's a full on believer in the cult.

I think stupid is out the window with this one, I think she's a full on believer in the cult.
    Shithouse rat level crazy right here... 
    https://twitter.com/rzstprogramming/status/1348342193136742401?s=21

• stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    How the hell did this happen, stealing a laptop to send to the Russians. Millions of american citizens were fooled by a con man, and still deny Trump did anything wrong. This is all so unbelievable!

Throw her in jail!

brianlux said:

Throw her in jail!
    For being crazy? 
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    The new video that The New Yorker released is pretty nuts.  People going full on vandals.  People with different missions.  There were people grabbing all the congressmen's notes, taking pictures of them, stealing them.... people like that Viking horn guy who was just an attention whore and a tourist and trump fan.  A guy in full military gear pleading with people not to clown around because "this is a PR War".  People who were obviously looking for Senators "Where are they?".  

Lots of it was disturbing.

Not really sure I understand what they want?  trump installed as president and no questions asked?
    brianlux said:

Throw her in jail!
    For being crazy? 

For tweeting Pelosi's position during the riots.

This discussion has been closed.