Capitol Hill Riots

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,769
edited January 2021 in A Moving Train

I want to see EVERY SINGLE person who entered that Capitol sentenced to the fullest extent of the law. I want every single one of them to do 10 years prison time. I want every single one of them to be labeled a domestic terrorist. That includes the silly kids who probably didn't even know why they were there, but they had their cell phones out, giggling the whole time. Give those idiots 10 years. That obviously includes zip tie guy, wildebeest guy, condfederate flag guy. And its mind boggling that General Lee and Stonewall didn't get as far as the clown with the confederate flag.

Giuliani?  Trial By Combat? I hope you get 10 years too.

Trump? I don't want you to resign, I don't want you to be impeached, But if you are taken out of the White House, in the next 10 days in handcuffs? I have no problem with that.

Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,722
    God damn it speedy, CapitOl not CapitAl. ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • OK Ok. Fixed.

Let me go get another cup of coffee.

And good morning.

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    If it was an attempted Coup incited by the president, then why are they not charging all involved as traitors, including the president?  That is complete BS.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Zip Tie Guy? Give him 20 years for making the statement that he found the zip ties on the ground and was going to give them to the first officer he saw.

The 56 year old woman who giggled and said she really didn't do any damage, well except that maybe she helped break down a door? Give her 20 years.

The clown in Pelosi's office, kicking up his heels? Give him 20 years.

GIVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM MINIMUM 10 YEARS!!!!

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,551
    Because half of the fucking dopes in this country try to minimize it by saying "yeah, but Black Lives Matter this summer"

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,289
    edited January 2021
    how does it feel to want?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2021

Zip Tie Guy? Give him 20 years for making the statement that he found the zip ties on the ground and was going to give them to the first officer he saw.

The 56 year old woman who giggled and said she really didn't do any damage, well except that maybe she helped break down a door? Give her 20 years.

I agree, anyone that attacks a federal building...ANYONE!  Set a precedent, and stick to it.  That’s the only way to stop this bullshit.
    I don’t care if you claim to be part of a BLM crew or MAGA crew, it is unacceptable to allow attacks on federal property, and the consequences should be severe.
    You can be pissed off all you want, but once you attack a federal building, you are officially an enemy of the state.  Maybe that seems harsh, but I knew people that died in the OKC bombing and am holding firm in this sentiment.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,601
    I don't know what the answer is.  There needs to be punishment... but the enablers who are in power, and those who inflame need to be punished more than the foot soldiers who have been poisoned.

Something needs to be done.  Not sure what, without compromising our freedom.  We can't have internet forums and misinformation that just fester lies and breed violence.  Entertainment posing as real life news/political talk such as rush Limbaugh, Newsmax, oan need to be reined in.  People are becoming radicalized.  Lots of people.  There will be domestic terror, and I foresee open violence on the streets.  It also isn't a happy thought to think that a lot of law enforcement and military fits the Trumper profile.

I know it opens all sorts of things such as who determines what is dangerous and what is misinformation? 

PJPOWER said:

Zip Tie Guy? Give him 20 years for making the statement that he found the zip ties on the ground and was going to give them to the first officer he saw.

I agree, anyone that attacks a federal building...ANYONE!  Set a precedent, and stick to it.  That’s the only way to stop this bullshit.
    I don’t care if you claim to be part of a BLM crew or MAGA crew, it is unacceptable to allow attacks on federal property, and the consequences should be severe.
    You can be pissed off all you want, but once you attack a federal building, you are officially an enemy of the state.  Maybe that seems harsh, but I knew people that died in the OKC bombing and am holding firm in this sentiment.
    Agree 100%. 
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    And double the sentence for veterans who swore an oath to protect!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • PJPOWER said:

No such thing as too harsh.

The carload of 20 year olds who thought this would be fun? Who then ended up inside the capitol building? Label them as domestic terrorists for the rest of their lives. Send them to prison for the next 10 years. Give them 10 years to think about their actions. Then they can spend the rest of their lives attempting to get some type of employment. The same for every single person who ended up in that building.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/horned-capitol-rioter-failed-actor-141924227.html

Horned Capitol rioter is ‘failed actor and QAnon conspiracy theorist who lives with his mother’ — report

A Trump supporter who became known as the ‘QAnon shaman’ after being pictured during riots at the US Capitol is reportedly a “failed actor” and conspiracy theorist described by his mother’s neighbours as “bizarre."

Jacob Angeli Chansley, 33, was charged with entering a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds after he participated in the mob that laid siege to the Capitol on Wednesday.

He was photographed wearing horns and carrying a spear while rioting in the Senate debating chamber and had painted his face with red, white and blue face paint.

According to the Daily Mail, Chansley has been living with his 56-year-old mother, Martha, since January 2019 after he was evicted from his apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, owing US$1,247 in rent arrears.

The newspaper reported that Chansley is unemployed, having failed to launch an acting career, and has been seen wandering through his mother’s neighbourhood in Glendale dressed in the same costume he wore to the Capitol riots.

He also has a car bumper sticker with the word ‘WQKE’ and the hashtags ‘#AllAboutTheChildren’ and ‘#TheGreatAwakening’, which are references to the QAnon conspiracy theory movement that believes in the existence of a vast underground pedophile ring.

Chansley is a fixture at anti-lockdown rallies and has been seen at numerous pro-Trump demonstrations over the last year, including one in February where he was photographed holding a sign that read “Q Sent Me”.

In September, Chansley reportedly led a protest at Arrowhead Mall in Glendale, in which he claimed a spiral sign close to the bathrooms in the shopping centre was “an FBI pedophile code”.

His mother declined to comment on her son’s actions, reported the Daily Mail.

One former high school classmate of Chansley’s told the newspaper his behaviour was “crazy stuff” and that he had “changed a lot” since leaving school 15 years ago.

A profile on the film industry site Backstage shows Chansley previously sought acting work and lists one project in which he volunteered at a Theatre Camp for disadvantaged children in 2018.

He describes himself as a “Voice Over and Acting Master”, and claims to be "capable of performing over 30 different voices and numerous different accents”.

Chansley was taken into custody on Saturday, a statement from the US Department of Justice confirmed.

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,554
    Damn straight, Speedy, every last one of them.  These idiots need to be thrown the book.  Breaking and entering into the Nation's Capitol and many countries would render a swift and deadly punishment.  We are not so brutal here, but 10 years (or much more, especially in the case of those brandishing weapons including zip ties) is completely and justifiably called for.  No pardons and no fucking around.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:
    Damn straight, Speedy, every last one of them.  These idiots need to be thrown the book.  Breaking and entering into the Nation's Capitol and many countries would render a swift and deadly punishment.  We are not so brutal here, but 10 years (or much more, especially in the case of those brandishing weapons including zip ties) is completely and justifiably called for.  No pardons and no fucking around.

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

I saw some video of some middle aged woman, who was there, and acted like it was just a big joke. She was giggling and acting like what she was a part of, was just hysterical and really no big deal. She is just one of thousands who look at their actions that day as just some silly nonsense. I would love to see her arrested, handcuffed, given a $1,000,000.00 bail, sentenced to 10 years, labeled a domestic terrorist, and have her entire life come to a crumbling end. Something tells me she would not be giggling anymore.

brianlux said:

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

I saw some video of some middle aged woman, who was there, and acted like it was just a big joke. She was giggling and acting like what she was a part of, was just hysterical and really no big deal. She is just one of thousands who look at their actions that day as just some silly nonsense. I would love to see her arrested, handcuffed, given a $1,000,000.00 bail, sentenced to 10 years, labeled a domestic terrorist, and have her entire life come to a crumbling end. Something tells me she would not be giggling anymore.

Totally agree- those images of people parading around with goofy dumb shit grins on their faces really got me fired up as well.  I hope they get slammed with the maximum punishment.  These people are idiots AND dangerous.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,432
    edited January 2021
    Honestly, they are fortunate that there wasn’t more loss of life amongst the rioters. I was stationed on a US Navy base during Desert Storm. Before the fighting started, the gate guards were hired security who were pretty mellow. Once the fighting started and for a while afterwards, there were heavily armed Marines at the gates and they were not fooling around. Had a group of people tried to violently storm the gates of our base, a good number of them would have lost their lives. Once reinforcements showed up at the Capitol, it could have gone sideways fast. 
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
    While they're at it, the heads of Capitol security, starting with their boss, Donald Trump, should also be prosecuted.  This should not have happened.  No way.

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,769
    edited January 2021
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

Totally agree- those images of people parading around with goofy dumb shit grins on their faces really got me fired up as well.  I hope they get slammed with the maximum punishment.  These people are idiots AND dangerous.

The true lunatics involved are scary. The people with guns, ammuntion, zip ties, those fuckers are scary. Some guy there had military rations, packaged food, to last him 7 days? Holy fuck!! I want those fuckers to get lifetime sentences.

But for some reason I want the 10,000 FUCKING IDIOTS, who couldn't probably give you and I any reason whatsoever for why they were actually there, and what they intended to accomplish..... I want those CLOWNS prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Minimum 10 years.

Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Most of these guys are unemployed losers.  They've lived off the govt dime too long.  Time to establish prisons in low cost countries in Central America.  

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,250
    brianlux said:

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

The only thing I’d add is we need to make sure not one of his family members can ever occupy any political office again, otherwise I wholeheartedly agree! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited January 2021
    muskydan @lindamarie73
    You good with this? These far right oxygen thieves beating a fellow LEO, resulting in his death? I mean, they were chanting USA! What are your thoughts on President snowflake's silence? Oh twitter blocked him? It's a shame he can't walk into his press room anytime he wants, go on TV and condemn these treasonist, cop killing mouth breathers. You still riding that Trump train? Or do you think these anarchist scumbags should be taken for some bumpy rides?

edit - changed the source of the youtube video to one with a disclaimer
    edit 2 - I should add that this hasn't been confirmed as the officer who died, hence my question mark. But, it is definitely a video of an officer being dragged down the stairs and beaten.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,601
    ugh.  How awful
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,432
    Sad to hear this. Many police officers suffer from PTSD and there needs to be an effort to reach out to officers who need help. They respond to situations and deal with tragedies that we can't even imagine. 
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Sad to hear this. Many police officers suffer from PTSD and there needs to be an effort to reach out to officers who need help. They respond to situations and deal with tragedies that we can't even imagine. 

Yes they do. Perhaps he was one of the officers who had to helplessly watch as this went down in front of him.

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    cutz said:
    I actually like that song and kind of enjoyed Kimberly's dancing
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    brianlux said:
    While they're at it, the heads of Capitol security, starting with their boss, Donald Trump, should also be prosecuted.  This should not have happened.  No way.
    Congress (Pelosi) oversees the Capitol police, not Trump. 
This discussion has been closed.