Donald Trump

Comments

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    I can't imagine how Pence would go on in that job. Does he even has an own opinion and would he change anything? 
    (besides the horrible manners of course)
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Got some Trumpers i know all fired up about the wall...

Asked them why their hero didnt get it done when Repubes held Congress & Senate & Oval Office... blank stares fired back lol

Shout out to Watson
  • It's a shame that Pink Floyd built up so much equity in the term "The Wall" over the past 40 years and this guy has just ruined it. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    my2hands said:

Asked them why their hero didnt get it done when Repubes held Congress & Senate & Oval Office... blank stares fired back lol

Shout out to Watson
    Any position Trumpsters take and try to defend?  The answer is "I don't get it." on repeat.  watch them explain themselves over and over again as they screw themselves down deeper and deeper into a hole.  

Mitch McConnell?  
    Syria?
    Helsinki?
    John Kelly?
    Anthony Scaramucci? 
    Mexico's going to pay?
    He just says what's on his mind...

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Pence calls his wife mother and has Battered Wife Syndrome to Trump.

He is a beaten confused man
  • kce8 said:
    I can't imagine how Pence would go on in that job. Does he even has an own opinion and would he change anything? 
    If Trump is impeached, then the rules say Pence takes his place for the remaining term.  Am I not correct on this?   Are they able to change that somehow?  I'm confused because you all want him impeached yet you're not prepared for who takes his place.  So what is the next logical step then?  What is the Democratic strategy on all this?
  • my2hands said:

Shout out to Watson
    Why didn’t he?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • I have something to say about the Stonewall Douglas rally that was televised last year.  I watched most of it, tweeted for those poor kids and the survivors, cried for them, and retweeted all the tweets they were making about the NRA and gun violence.   I spoke with a "politically neutral" friend a few days later about it.  I was still very fired up about what those kids lived through and the stories they shared.  This person I talked to, had the nerve to suggest that the Democrats may be using these kids, and mentioned something from the Bible about how they'd be using kids for their own propaganda.  Now, she had gotten this viewpoint from someone else. She had the nerve to suggest I wasn't looking at things from all sides.   You can't even imagine how upset I was.  This is just a sample of the politically hellish, brainwashed atmosphere I have been living in.  All the former Democrats are now neutral and looking the other way, not wanting anything to do with politics. 
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    kce8 said:
    If Trump is impeached, then the rules say Pence takes his place for the remaining term.  Am I not correct on this?   Are they able to change that somehow?  I'm confused because you all want him impeached yet you're not prepared for who takes his place.  So what is the next logical step then?  What is the Democratic strategy on all this?
    If Trump is impeached or resigns or whatever.  Yes weirdo Pence is next in line.

But wasn't Pence part of the Trump campaign?  Isn't he just as complicit as Trump?  Seems nobody ever talks about this.   Anywhoo if they deem Pence guilty too (why is this never discussed) Next in line is the Speaker of the house which would be Nancy Pelosi.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Oh my god this is so good.

"This is a tunnel....This is an area where we actually have a wall." My god, they talk to him like a child. Fucking just hilarious.
  • Oh my god this is so good.

"This is a tunnel....This is an area where we actually have a wall." My god, they talk to him like a child. Fucking just hilarious.
    It was show and tell for Team Trump Treason poopy pants. And who were they saluting in the helicopter that was in the air? What a chump. Suckers.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    kce8 said:
    Pence is complicit and also subject to Impeachment.

I suspect Pence thinks he's an honorable person and might resign first. 

After that it's President Pelosi!
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited January 2019
    Smellyman said:
    kce8 said:
    If Trump is impeached or resigns or whatever.  Yes weirdo Pence is next in line.

But wasn't Pence part of the Trump campaign?  Isn't he just as complicit as Trump?  Seems nobody ever talks about this.   Anywhoo if they deem Pence guilty too (why is this never discussed) Next in line is the Speaker of the house which would be Nancy Pelosi.
    Well, I would be all in favor of Pelosi as President.  That makes a lot more sense now.  I've been staying away from the news the last couple of months and knew Pelosi being Speaker was a big deal but didn't realize how big of a deal in this chess game they are all playing.  Now I see why the religious Republicans think prayer is the only solution left for Trump.  

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.   I hope they can find a peaceful resolution in all this mess they've made.
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited January 2019
    Tiki said:
    I feel bad for all those people that worked so hard for that.   Sandy Hook came so close to some kind of change there too.  I don't think anything will get done there with these Republicans who are only focused on the agenda they've been waiting for those eight years while Obama was in office.  Hopefully with the Democrats taking the House, that will change.   There are going to be a lot of pissed off Republican baby boomers not liking this blue wave.  Prepare for the backlash, y'all.  Its like a civil war.
    edited January 2019
    Tiki said:
    I feel bad for all those people that worked so hard for that.   Sandy Hook came so close to some kind of change there too.  I don't think anything will get done there with these Republicans who are only focused on the agenda they've been waiting for those eight years while Obama was in office.  Hopefully with the Democrats taking the House, that will change.   There are going to be a lot of pissed off Republican baby boomers not liking this blue wave.  Prepare for the backlash, y'all.  Its like a civil war.
    Yep - no longer a civil war but going to be a culture/class war.

And like everything in this world - they're fucked up by Boomers. {Hate speech removed by Admin}
    Post edited by Kat on
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    somebody busted out the thesaurus today...

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    edited January 2019
    Tiki said:
    somebody busted out the thesaurus today...

Haha, if anything that word has been Word of The Day for the past eight years between their majority and this fuckface.

The irony the R's are drenched in is dripping off of them.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Tiki said:

And like everything in this world - they're fucked up by Boomers. They need to hurry up and die.
    Twisted...

Give Peas A Chance…
    Tiki said:

And like everything in this world - they're fucked up by Boomers. They need to hurry up and die.
    Twisted...

We're all gonna die that's for certain. Just hopefully some quicker than others.
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Tiki said:

Twisted...

We're all gonna die that's for certain. Just hopefully some quicker than others.
    What a profound statement.  Wishing a certain generation death is just silly. But it shouldn't surprise me.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Tiki said:

Twisted...

What a profound statement.  Wishing a certain generation death is just silly. But it shouldn't surprise me.
    And that's fine, those older than me - family and friends included - know where I stand. And I'm sorry I'm not up to par for your level of intelligence. 

Saw a figure that we're not producing enough babies to make up for where our population is to sustain, so it'll contract. I am ecstatic. The world could use less humans at this time.
  • Tiki said:

Twisted...

And that's fine, those older than me - family and friends included - know where I stand. And I'm sorry I'm not up to par for your level of intelligence. 

Saw a figure that we're not producing enough babies to make up for where our population is to sustain, so it'll contract. I am ecstatic. The world could use less humans at this time.

Yes.

Many billions of fewer humans to be concise.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Tiki said:

Twisted...

Taking exception to the comment is what's silly. The boomers are going to die. The world may be better off after they do. It's really a figure of speech, not a direct wish for people to drop dead, come on.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Tiki said:

Twisted...

Yes.

Thanos....is that you?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Tiki said:

Twisted...

Yes.

Thanos....is that you?

I had to google this guy.

Good call! I think we are very comparable with regards to athleticism, strength, and handsomeness.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Now we are wishing older generations hurry up and die?

Nice job
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Hate speech is not ok here...please revisit the rules if it's been a while. Thank you.

Posting Guidelines

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Falling down,...not staying down
    It has been a while, Kat. Thanks. 

Those Gen X'ers aren't getting much of a pass these days either.

Poll though, now I'm curious: raise your hand if you're a Boomer, borderline Boomer/X'er....
This discussion has been closed.