JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:
    tbergs said:
    JW269453 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    The wave is coming.  Primary red turnout already shattered anything anyone expected or had seen before.  Are ya’ll ready for 4 more years, or are you going to keep up the resistance, lol??
    obamas campaign manager already knows what’s coming.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/david-plouffe-trump-biden-coronavirus

^
    This post brought to you by the guy who claimed the economy started turning around in January 2017.
    Which is currently back to 2016 levels. Time to blame Obama. Or Hillary.
    Or the global pandemic. 
    Hey now...this place has no room for that type of logical thinking.
    The point here is that if you stomp your feet and demand credit for all of the good, then you also have to suck it up and take credit for the bad and be a leader, not a tweeter. There has never been responsibility for anything and never will be. When you have no EQ, only the most loyal apologists will still defend you.
    I hear you, I just don’t see him changing his tune no matter what. It’s the blame it on so and so shit every day that just gets old. Since I was a child it has been the same thing, if “blah” gets elected or re-elected we are doomed! Yet here we are today and up until a few weeks ago life was pretty much the same. The power shift flip-flops around keeping each side from getting too high or too low, all the while people are still complaining about the same old problems they always have and blaming the other side for those problems. I truly believe most people have good intentions and probably could agree on what is important, but over time they start to think that there is only one way. This ultimately leads them to see the other side as the enemy instead of a potential tool to help see things from a different perspective and find common ground. I don’t need a party to tell me how I should be thinking and I sure as hell don’t rely on them to make my life better, that is my own responsibility. More than anything this is why I am not registered...that and I have a hard time trusting politicians. 
    So what’s the answer for you come elections? 

Continue to live my life and focus on what I need to do to make sure my family and friends are taken care of. Continue to donate and do my part to help those who are most in need. This is really all any of us can do, the politicians are going to do what they want regardless of what my opinion is.
    You vote or stay home that’s what I was asking, I’m sure most of us do the same for our loved ones..

I have never voted, it turns me off seeing the games that are played.
    The term 'white privilege' is highly overused in today's society, but your posts are a true example of it.  You have both little to gain and little to lose based on elections, so you abstain.  The same cannot be said about all demographics have who historically and continue to not have the same rights in practice, as straight white males, and to a lesser extent, females.  This also plays out on the socioeconomic scales as well The people in office can make a material differences in their lives.  If you don't believe that or need examples, we could provide numerous examples. 
    Label me whatever you want. I have actually contributed in helping the demographics that you speak of on a personal level and will continue to do so. The assumption that I don’t care for them solely because I don’t vote is absurd. I can rest my head knowing that it’s not just talk coming from me. 
    Good for you for helping an individual or three.  But do you think your social obligation ends there?  Is there not systemic impediments to full civil rights that should be tackled through government? You can't just pretend that the SCOTUS doesn't create social change,  nor the legislatures.
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,186
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:
    tbergs said:
    JW269453 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    The wave is coming.  Primary red turnout already shattered anything anyone expected or had seen before.  Are ya’ll ready for 4 more years, or are you going to keep up the resistance, lol??

^
    This post brought to you by the guy who claimed the economy started turning around in January 2017.
    Or the global pandemic. 
    The point here is that if you stomp your feet and demand credit for all of the good, then you also have to suck it up and take credit for the bad and be a leader, not a tweeter. There has never been responsibility for anything and never will be. When you have no EQ, only the most loyal apologists will still defend you.
    I hear you, I just don’t see him changing his tune no matter what. It’s the blame it on so and so shit every day that just gets old. Since I was a child it has been the same thing, if “blah” gets elected or re-elected we are doomed! Yet here we are today and up until a few weeks ago life was pretty much the same. The power shift flip-flops around keeping each side from getting too high or too low, all the while people are still complaining about the same old problems they always have and blaming the other side for those problems. I truly believe most people have good intentions and probably could agree on what is important, but over time they start to think that there is only one way. This ultimately leads them to see the other side as the enemy instead of a potential tool to help see things from a different perspective and find common ground. I don’t need a party to tell me how I should be thinking and I sure as hell don’t rely on them to make my life better, that is my own responsibility. More than anything this is why I am not registered...that and I have a hard time trusting politicians. 

Continue to live my life and focus on what I need to do to make sure my family and friends are taken care of. Continue to donate and do my part to help those who are most in need. This is really all any of us can do, the politicians are going to do what they want regardless of what my opinion is.
    You vote or stay home that’s what I was asking, I’m sure most of us do the same for our loved ones..

The term 'white privilege' is highly overused in today's society, but your posts are a true example of it.  You have both little to gain and little to lose based on elections, so you abstain.  The same cannot be said about all demographics have who historically and continue to not have the same rights in practice, as straight white males, and to a lesser extent, females.  This also plays out on the socioeconomic scales as well The people in office can make a material differences in their lives.  If you don't believe that or need examples, we could provide numerous examples. 
    Label me whatever you want. I have actually contributed in helping the demographics that you speak of on a personal level and will continue to do so. The assumption that I don’t care for them solely because I don’t vote is absurd. I can rest my head knowing that it’s not just talk coming from me. 
    Good for you for helping an individual or three.  But do you think your social obligation ends there?  Is there not systemic impediments to full civil rights that should be tackled through government? You can't just pretend that the SCOTUS doesn't create social change,  nor the legislatures.
    Again with the assumptions. At last check when we sent out our W-2s in January my company had employed over 2,700 people since inception 17 years ago. I would put a conservative estimate of 90% of those employees being minority and making a wage 2 to 3 times above the minimum at least, much more for certain positions. I never said anything about civil rights not being a problem in this country, my issue is with those who’s job it is to figure that out continue failing. Keep the faith though that your single vote dismisses you of all responsibility and is a massive contribution. What’s next, you gonna start calling for my tax returns?
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    JW269453 said:
    CM189191 said:
    JW269453 said:
    tbergs said:
    JW269453 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

^
    Or the global pandemic. 
    "Since I was a child it has been the same thing, if “blah” gets elected or re-elected we are doomed! Yet here we are today and up until a few weeks ago life was pretty much the same."

WMA-like typing detected. Are you white?  You sound white. 
    Typical response. Bring race up for no reason, that seems to be a common theme. If you are unhappy about your situation do something about it other than hiding behind a computer complaining. Yes I am white, but unlike you I do not think that it makes me any different from anyone else. I come from a broken marriage and never had a father figure outside of my grandad until my mom remarried. We scraped by for many years because that was our situation. I started working at 15 and have not been unemployed for 1 day ever since. I now with my brothers run a successful masonry company for the last 17 years and am in a good position because I didn’t complain and wait for handouts. We employ over 150 people of mixed race and gender. I married a women who is biracial and now have children who are biracial, but tell me again why any of that matters when it comes to my comment? 
    Oh wow.  It's not often you see white privilege, white guilt, and white savior all wrapped up in one post.  Like a goddamn unicorn.  Congratulations!
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:
    tbergs said:
    JW269453 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

^
    Or the global pandemic. 

Again with the assumptions. At last check when we sent out our W-2s in January my company had employed over 2,700 people since inception 17 years ago. I would put a conservative estimate of 90% of those employees being minority and making a wage 2 to 3 times above the minimum at least, much more for certain positions. I never said anything about civil rights not being a problem in this country, my issue is with those who’s job it is to figure that out continue failing. Keep the faith though that your single vote dismisses you of all responsibility and is a massive contribution. What’s next, you gonna start calling for my tax returns?
    You're completely missing my point.  It doesn't matter how many people you employ and their minority status, there's a broader responsibility related to the governmental functions in this country and you freely admit that you don't participate in that process.  There's no assumptions in that statement at all.  You have a problem that the people responsible keep failing in your eyes, so you decide to exit the process personally.  Seems like you took your voting ball and went home.  Doesn't make much sense to me.  I employ minorities, vote and advocate for change.  You can do more than one thing. 
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    JW269453 said:
    CM189191 said:
    JW269453 said:
    tbergs said:
    JW269453 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

^
    Or the global pandemic. 
    "Since I was a child it has been the same thing, if “blah” gets elected or re-elected we are doomed! Yet here we are today and up until a few weeks ago life was pretty much the same."

Typical response. Bring race up for no reason, that seems to be a common theme. If you are unhappy about your situation do something about it other than hiding behind a computer complaining. Yes I am white, but unlike you I do not think that it makes me any different from anyone else. I come from a broken marriage and never had a father figure outside of my grandad until my mom remarried. We scraped by for many years because that was our situation. I started working at 15 and have not been unemployed for 1 day ever since. I now with my brothers run a successful masonry company for the last 17 years and am in a good position because I didn’t complain and wait for handouts. We employ over 150 people of mixed race and gender. I married a women who is biracial and now have children who are biracial, but tell me again why any of that matters when it comes to my comment? 
    Oh wow.  It's not often you see white privilege, white guilt, and white savior all wrapped up in one post.  Like a goddamn unicorn.  Congratulations!
    Troll on.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    JW269453 said:
    CM189191 said:
    JW269453 said:
    CM189191 said:
    JW269453 said:
    tbergs said:
    JW269453 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

^
    Or the global pandemic. 

Troll on.
    This poster you just gotta ignore most of the time
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:
    tbergs said:
    JW269453 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

^
    Or the global pandemic. 

Then quit yer bitchin.
    He's right Williamson...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:
    tbergs said:
    JW269453 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

^
    Or the global pandemic. 

You're completely missing my point.  It doesn't matter how many people you employ and their minority status, there's a broader responsibility related to the governmental functions in this country and you freely admit that you don't participate in that process.  There's no assumptions in that statement at all.  You have a problem that the people responsible keep failing in your eyes, so you decide to exit the process personally.  Seems like you took your voting ball and went home.  Doesn't make much sense to me.  I employ minorities, vote and advocate for change. You can do more than one thing. 
    I guess we will just have to disagree on the notion that every vote counts. I think this has run its course, fair enough?
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,606
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Anybody watch His Nibs press conference earlier today?

"Stop asking those silly questions!"

Ugh...
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,060
    Trump continues to be a bigger piece of shit each day. He’s disgusting in every way. He won’t answer any legit questions just continues to belittle the person asking. Continues blaming others and dividing America. The lies just keep piling up as well. I knew he’d be bad from day one but never imagined he could be this bad. This is what you get electing a washed up reality tv assclown. I can’t even listen to him speak for five seconds anymore. He’s got blood on his hands now and it’s getting scarier by the minute. Fuck you Trump. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Trump continues to be a bigger piece of shit each day. He’s disgusting in every way. He won’t answer any legit questions just continues to belittle the person asking. Continues blaming others and dividing America. The lies just keep piling up as well. I knew he’d be bad from day one but never imagined he could be this bad. This is what you get electing a washed up reality tv assclown. I can’t even listen to him speak for five seconds anymore. He’s got blood on his hands now and it’s getting scarier by the minute. Fuck you Trump. 

Well said, Abe.  I watched the press conference for about 20 minutes with my wife because she wanted to hear what kind of nonsense he was spewing.  I finally got up and said, "I've gotta go shave," and came back and watched the last few minutes-- which were utterly disgusting.  Waste of time!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    It seems he's using the press conferences as substitutes for his rallies. He just can't handle not being the center of attention and having some sort of platform to belittle something/someone for any period of time. He thinks he's sticking it to the liberals and that his base can watch along. He's always talked down about the press so we know this isn't a serious part of his job. Man-baby needs attention and for someone to yell at and blame. He's dogshit (cue that pic someone posted the other day).
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,788
    tbergs said:
    It seems he's using the press conferences as substitutes for his rallies. He just can't handle not being the center of attention and having some sort of platform to belittle something/someone for any period of time. He thinks he's sticking it to the liberals and that his base can watch along. He's always talked down about the press so we know this isn't a serious part of his job. Man-baby needs attention and for someone to yell at and blame. He's dogshit (cue that pic someone posted the other day).

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    70 days of denial, inaction, lies, incompetence and blame. 70 days.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Atkinson: Trump fired me because I handled whistleblower complaint properly

“As an Inspector General, I was legally obligated to ensure that whistleblowers had an effective and authorized means to disclose urgent matter.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/05/atkinson-trump-fired-whistleblower-complaint-167371

• Options
    CNN has to stop carrying those daily mini-rallies.  Why don't they challenge him and his obvious lies?  CNN's guy in there yesterday asked why are you promoting this unproven drug that hasn't been trialed out.  Trumpito said, without hesitation..."I'm not doing that..." 

The Associated Press taking the full suplex at the end?  Pathetic.

He's literally saying nothing new.  They should just all get up and leave when he comes in OR just not show up. At least they should stand up when they ask the questions
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    ikiT said:
    CNN has to stop carrying those daily mini-rallies.  Why don't they challenge him and his obvious lies?  CNN's guy in there yesterday asked why are you promoting this unproven drug that hasn't been trialed out.  Trumpito said, without hesitation..."I'm not doing that..." 

He's literally saying nothing new.  They should just all get up and leave when he comes in OR just not show up. At least they should stand up when they ask the questions
    I think the networks aren’t carrying them in full. At least they weren’t last night. 

It’s bad enough we have to deal with a god dammed pandemic...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    ikiT said:

The carry about the first 5-10 minutes here on the major networks, then turn them off if things go sideways, which they often do. Fox shows the whole thing (shocker).

I've found that reading a summary on NPR suffices and saves me from breaking our TV. I've also found that I'm in a much better mood if I don't watch at all...another shocker.

Be well, all.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,919
    ikiT said:

Not only should networks stop carrying them, the media should stop attending. All he does is lie his way through them. Whenever he's challenged, he gets all pissy. And if it's a woman challenging him?  Watch out.  He won't stand for that. 

He's a terrible president, terrible leader, and all around shitty person.  The classic person where if something good happens, he'll take all the credit.  If something bad happens, it wasn't his idea.  
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    ikiT said:

Not only should networks stop carrying them, the media should stop attending. All he does is lie his way through them. Whenever he's challenged, he gets all pissy. And if it's a woman challenging him?  Watch out.  He won't stand for that. 

He's a terrible president, terrible leader, and all around shitty person.  The classic person where if something good happens, he'll take all the credit.  If something bad happens, it wasn't his idea.  
    The economy he inherited that's now in the shitter is a great example
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    But let’s keep bailing out the farmers to the tune of billions and running up the deficit because of China and “them.” Brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy.

https://apple.news/AE3bte1dORYeV_PW8BX3SGg

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,060
    edited April 2020
    ikiT said:

Exactly. I wish they would challenge him more. Seriously, relentlessly go at him like he does. Who gives a shit if you get kicked out at this point?  Someone needs to fiercely stand up to this asshole and relentlessly call him out on his daily bullshit lies. People are suffering and DYING
    Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    Remember when Orange Baffoon was touting himself as only he could fix anything well these days it’s all about the other folks are not fixing the problem 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    anybody see john oliver last night. they did a piece on why he calls on OAN so much. good watch if you can find it somewhere online today.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    anybody see john oliver last night. they did a piece on why he calls on OAN so much. good watch if you can find it somewhere online today.
    Yeah I just watched. Jesus. Move over, Fox News (and Ivanka), I think OAN is the true apple of Donald's eye....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnSILVWDKL8&t=29s
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    ikiT said:

He's a textbook narcissist. 

If any of his supporters think that he cares about them they are sorely mistaken.
  • Options

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Three years ago, they'd have been sneaker about shit like this.  Now?  They know they can do it in the open.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
This discussion has been closed.