Donald Trump

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mrussel1 said:
    Just bringing a conversation between Halifax and me over from the NFL thread on the AET board so we don't bother people over there with Trump shit. 

Here's Halifax responding to me noting that he's a Patriots fan, and Trump-hater, yet Kraft, Belichick and Brady are all friends with Trump:

"I think you use the term “friends” a wee bit loosely. That said, one of things that makes us great is that we can have different political views and still respect individual accomplishments. I have no idea whether they voted for Team Trump Treason or gave money to his campaign. If they did or do, yea that sucks and I hope they’ve realized the error of their ways. Come game time, all I care about for the next three hours is how they play the game and whether they played well or won or lost. Gee, if all that we know now were known pre-election, would Team Trump Treason be in the White House and would you even be bringing it up?"

Well for starters, I'm not sure what you mean when you say "If all that we know now were known pre-election...." Has anything surprised you about Trump's presidency? Isn't this EXACTLY what you expected when he was campaigning? It's exactly what I expected. 

But the reason I even made this post is that you often suggest that people that like, voted for, or are friends of Trump, are racist morons. You do. You're going to deny it. But you constantly do. You and I have had a few back and forths where I tried to stick up for Middle-America Trump-Voters by suggesting they were either duped by Trump, or just desperate for something new. You always dismissed that and said nope, they're racists (or...indirect racists, by supporting Trump and turning a blind eye). But here, when talking about guys you admire (hell, I'm fucking Dolphins fan and I admire those three assholes too), you say it's "great that we can have different political views and still respect individual accomplishments." I completely agree with that statement. But I think it contradicts many of your previous posts. 

as Jenna Jameson so readily admits, "when you're rich, you vote republican"
    That ain't true.  Not that Jenna isn't a bastion of knowledge, but it simply isn't a truism.  
    of course she's not. she's a fucking idiot. 
    Does she put out at least?
  • Just bringing a conversation between Halifax and me over from the NFL thread on the AET board so we don't bother people over there with Trump shit. 

Here's Halifax responding to me noting that he's a Patriots fan, and Trump-hater, yet Kraft, Belichick and Brady are all friends with Trump:

"I think you use the term “friends” a wee bit loosely. That said, one of things that makes us great is that we can have different political views and still respect individual accomplishments. I have no idea whether they voted for Team Trump Treason or gave money to his campaign. If they did or do, yea that sucks and I hope they’ve realized the error of their ways. Come game time, all I care about for the next three hours is how they play the game and whether they played well or won or lost. Gee, if all that we know now were known pre-election, would Team Trump Treason be in the White House and would you even be bringing it up?"

Well for starters, I'm not sure what you mean when you say "If all that we know now were known pre-election...." Has anything surprised you about Trump's presidency? Isn't this EXACTLY what you expected when he was campaigning? It's exactly what I expected. 

But the reason I even made this post is that you often suggest that people that like, voted for, or are friends of Trump, are racist morons. You do. You're going to deny it. But you constantly do. You and I have had a few back and forths where I tried to stick up for Middle-America Trump-Voters by suggesting they were either duped by Trump, or just desperate for something new. You always dismissed that and said nope, they're racists (or...indirect racists, by supporting Trump and turning a blind eye). But here, when talking about guys you admire (hell, I'm fucking Dolphins fan and I admire those three assholes too), you say it's "great that we can have different political views and still respect individual accomplishments." I completely agree with that statement. But I think it contradicts many of your previous posts. 

I have repeatedly stated what my thoughts are on Team Trump Treason voters and more importantly, his base of 35% to 40% that continue to support him. What hasn’t been determined or agreed upon, despite asking of those who continue to support Team Trump Treason, is what they should be referred to now, knowing what we do?And no, we didn’t have the full breadth of information now that we should have had then, pre-election. Not only that, did anyone ever think it would get this bad and look like it’s going to be so much worse when Team Mueller is finished?

While I’m certainly not “average” when it comes to news and information consumption, I am “normal.” Neither of which makes me better but it does make me engaged. More as it relates to the Patriots organization as I have way more to say but I’m on my phone.
    Speaking of Mueller, did you happen to see Saturday Night Live this week? There was this sketch where the women on the show sang "We Wish You A Mueller Christmas" and I immediately thought of you. I intended to post it the next day on here for ya but for some reason, they didn't put that sketch on YouTube. 

As for the Patriots, that's quite alright that you're on your phone and don't want to elaborate more. Hopefully my sorry-ass Dolphins can take them out this week for their semi-annual, home win over them. 
    In my preseason prediction, I actually marked that game in the L column. 11-5 and in the AFC championship game. We’ll see. I did see the skit but I was distracted. Need to see it again.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Just bringing a conversation between Halifax and me over from the NFL thread on the AET board so we don't bother people over there with Trump shit. 

I wouldn't say that all people that voted for trump are racist morons but all racist morons voted for tRump.  And anyone who still supports him at this point is most definitely a moron.

I truly expected tRump to pivot after the election.  I was certain that he would stop acting like an idiot and do as best as he could for the country.  Turns out he's just a straight up fucking moron.  And a narcissist to boot....bad combo.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

That ain't true.  Not that Jenna isn't a bastion of knowledge, but it simply isn't a truism.  
    I think she puts it in, actually. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I think she puts it in, actually. 
    Ha, touche...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited December 2018
    Disrespectful un-patriotic lying piece of racist Russian bought shit......

Head down is disrespectful?  I need to see the whole video of this...did he do more than that?  Cause I would think many in prayer would do the same thing.  He is an idiot though so maybe he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt here. ;)
    That’s not a moment of prayer. Regardless, who cares? Much bigger things of substance going on. Probably pissed he was taken away from his executive time.
    I don't know about that.  I'm not very religious, but if a casket was walked by me, I'd likely put my head down in thought.  But you are right, lots of bigger issues.  
    I think the message is that Trump is NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER on the same page as literally every other person in a room during all official appearances, no matter where or what it is. He is oblivious to what's going on around him, oblivious when it comes to appropriate behaviour, oblivious to the mood of any room or event, etc. That is a really serious issue in general for him. He offends dignitaries because of it, embarrasses America often because of it, it's the reason he fucks up document signings all the time, provides the world shit like photos of him saluting North Korean military officers, it's one of the many reasons nobody takes him or anything he says seriously, and the reason he misreads peope's intentions constantly, the reason behind his consistently tone-deaf tweets, etc etc etc.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Tom Brady, Bill Belicheck, and Kraft can all kiss my ass... smug fucking cheaters and d-bags, the lot of em... not to mention they are Trumpers... you support those clowns Watson? 

My squad said fuck MAGA

Nick Foles says hello :)
    my2hands said:
    Tom Brady, Bill Belicheck, and Kraft can all kiss my ass... smug fucking cheaters and d-bags, the lot of em... not to mention they are Trumpers... you support those clowns Watson? 

My squad said fuck MAGA

There are no Trump supporters on the Browns.  I personally verified this fact by interviewing everyone on the 53 man roster.  Fact. 
  • my2hands said:

My squad said fuck MAGA

Enjoy your one super bowl for the next 54 years, Holmes.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    my2hands said:

My squad said fuck MAGA

I would enjoy a 5 win season.  
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425

Tucker Carlson says Trump is ‘not capable’ and hasn’t kept his promises

December 6 at 5:30 PM

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson set straight any misinformation concerning his views on President Trump: “I don’t think he’s capable,” he said during aninterview on Tuesday.

Urs Gehriger, an editor at “Die Weltwoche,” the country’s leading German-language opinion weekly, noted that Carlson’s new book, “Ship of Fools,” is silent on Trump but comments on his critics. And so, Gehriger jump-started the conversation by asking what Carlson thought of Trump’s first two years in office.

Carlson said he cannot stand Trump’s self-aggrandizement and boasting. Then, when asked whether Trump has kept his promises, the usually quick-witted and long-winded Carlson had just one word: “No.”

Although it has a variety of voices, Fox News Channel has become the outlet often aligned with the current administration.

Hosts such as Sean Hannity and Jeanine Pirro have taken near-unequivocal positions in support of Trump and against “the liberal left.” Hannity has even joined Trump on the campaign stage.

Though often a measured Trump supporter, Tuesday’s interview was not Carlson’s first verbal-lashing of the president; he called Trump’s attacks on then-attorney general Jeff Sessions, following his recusal from the Russia investigation, a “useless, self-destructive act.”

This week, he continued to disparage the president when Gehriger probed for more.

“His chief promises were that he would build the wall, defund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” Carlson said, adding that those goals were probably lost causes. Trump, he said, doesn’t understand the system, and his own agencies don’t support him.

“He knows very little about the legislative process, hasn’t learned anything, hasn’t surrounded himself with people that can get it done, hasn’t done all the things you need to do, so it’s mostly his fault that he hasn’t achieved those things,” he added.

He has come to believe that Trump’s role is not as a conventional president who promises to achieve certain things and then does. Instead, it’s to “begin the conversation about what actually matters.”

For the Fox News host, that issue is immigration.

The Washington Post’s Philip Bump previously reported that since taking over the prime-time slot left vacant by Greta Van Susteren when she departed the network shortly before the 2016 election, Carlson has been “a fervent advocate for Trump’s hard-right position on immigration.”

[‘Stupid perjury charges’: Fox News’s Tucker Carlson spits on Mueller news]

The interview, which ran 45 minutes past its allotted time, covered wide-ranging discussion points, some as striking as Carlson’s outspoken comments about the president.

For starters, he called Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and her socialist group “the future.” He also criticized the Republican Party, suggesting that it “will die” if it doesn’t begin to fairly represent middle-class American voters.

“The elite in our country is physically separated in a way that’s very unhealthy for a democracy,” he said. Rural America is “really falling apart,” he said, adding that “if you’re running the country, you should have a sense of that."

Gehriger said Carlson sounded like a “renegade.”

“He was so tough” on Trump, he told The Post. “He was nobody’s cheerleader. For a person who is so successful on Fox News, I didn’t expect him to be so outspoken."

• my2hands said:

My squad said fuck MAGA

Fucked up quote feature. But I remember Bernie Kosar and the shoot outs with the broncos and elway in the 80s during the playoffs. I may even have a game in vhs somewhere.

Brilliantati©
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

My squad said fuck MAGA

Now that is funny right there lol
    my2hands said:

My squad said fuck MAGA

At least our owner didn't get punked by Putin and let him walk away with a Super Bowl ring... 

Your squad is really MAGA'd up, eh bro? Stupid red hats, putin, the whole 9 yards... shit, they even cheat... might as well have wikileaks release the Dolphins playbook this week LOL
    my2hands said:

My squad said fuck MAGA

Fucked up quote feature. But I remember Bernie Kosar and the shoot outs with the broncos and elway in the 80s during the playoffs. I may even have a game in vhs somewhere.
    I was at the "drive" game in 87. Everyone was chanting Super Bowl after we pinned them at the 2 with 2 minutes left.  Good news is we probably would have been smoked by the Giants or Skins too. Can't remember which one was that year. 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

My squad said fuck MAGA

At least our owner didn't get punked by Putin and let him walk away with a Super Bowl ring... 

Your squad is really MAGA'd up, eh bro? Stupid red hats, putin, the whole 9 yards... shit, they even cheat... might as well have wikileaks release the Dolphins playbook this week LOL
    Hahahahaha
    hippiemom = goodness
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    edited December 2018
    True, if I were a Patriots fan I'd quit them.  Just seeing Tom and Bill's trumpleton faces pisses me off.  Always need the shots of corrupt Kraft too.
    edited December 2018
    I expect a jersey burning video this weekend Watson

Bunch of Russian MAGA traitors 
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

My squad said fuck MAGA

Eagles fan, I take it.  Somehow, I see JG choking the division away ... lol
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    PJ_Soul said:

Head down is disrespectful?  I need to see the whole video of this...did he do more than that?  Cause I would think many in prayer would do the same thing.  He is an idiot though so maybe he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt here. ;)
    That’s not a moment of prayer. Regardless, who cares? Much bigger things of substance going on. Probably pissed he was taken away from his executive time.
    I don't know about that.  I'm not very religious, but if a casket was walked by me, I'd likely put my head down in thought.  But you are right, lots of bigger issues.  
    I think the message is that Trump is NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER on the same page as literally every other person in a room during all official appearances, no matter where or what it is. He is oblivious to what's going on around him, oblivious when it comes to appropriate behaviour, oblivious to the mood of any room or event, etc. That is a really serious issue in general for him. He offends dignitaries because of it, embarrasses America often because of it, it's the reason he fucks up document signings all the time, provides the world shit like photos of him saluting North Korean military officers, it's one of the many reasons nobody takes him or anything he says seriously, and the reason he misreads peope's intentions constantly, the reason behind his consistently tone-deaf tweets, etc etc etc.
    narcissism traits
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Team Trump Treason’s UN pick to replace Nikkki Styxxxx? Really? A faux news talking head is the best they can do? Are there no other women steeped in foreign affairs and international politics that are capable? This is the “best” they can do? Really?

Brilliantati©
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Team Trump Treason’s UN pick to replace Nikkki Styxxxx? Really? A faux news talking head is the best they can do? Are there no other women steeped in foreign affairs and international politics that are capable? This is the “best” they can do? Really?

They're not looking for the best. They take who they can get. Of course, Trump may think this is a genius choice. Very stable.
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    PJ_Soul said:

narcissism traits
    They're not praying, and when they were praying he wasn't doing that either, same as the singing. Every single person around him either is saluting or has their hand over their heart (depending on their veteran status). It's in respect for the moving of the former President's casket. It is a time to be holding your head up and being respectful of the deceased. His wife understand this. He just does not care. 
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:

narcissism traits
    They're not praying, and when they were praying he wasn't doing that either, same as the singing. Every single person around him either is saluting or has their hand over their heart (depending on their veteran status). It's in respect for the moving of the former President's casket. It is a time to be holding your head up and being respectful of the deceased. His wife understand this. He just does not care. 
    What more can be said? He's a nasty piece of shit.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:

narcissism traits
    Of course he didn't  care.
    The day, the event, was not about him.
    He is a textbook narcissist who only cares about one American and one only.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    I've heard someone's been rage tweeting this morning. Wonder why?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    njnancy said:
    Team Trump Treason’s UN pick to replace Nikkki Styxxxx? Really? A faux news talking head is the best they can do? Are there no other women steeped in foreign affairs and international politics that are capable? This is the “best” they can do? Really?

They're not looking for the best. They take who they can get. Of course, Trump may think this is a genius choice. Very stable.
    The quote I read from the administration was that she was picked because she is “loyal” to Trump. Not because she’s experienced or competent; just loyal to Trump. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.