Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,822

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,559
    mickeyrat said:

Lol, I love George Conway, and this relationship continues to fascinate me. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,302
    PJ_Soul said:
    mickeyrat said:

Lol, I love George Conway, and this relationship continues to fascinate me. :lol:
    My money is on her for being Anonymous. Playing a crazy partisan wacko is the perfect cover.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,637
    PJ_Soul said:
    mickeyrat said:

I guess they figure at least one of them will bre on the right side of history and can write a book. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I've seen many a reputable person put George as a two-faced snake playing both sides. no matter which spouse wins, they both do. remember that before Kellyanne became Trump's lackey, she tore a strip off him every chance she got on CNN. they're both only in it for the power. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    PJ_Soul said:
    mickeyrat said:

My money is on her for being Anonymous. Playing a crazy partisan wacko is the perfect cover.
    i don't think she is clever enough to pull it off. no offense, but the best actress/actor in the world could not pull this off. she is all in on the trump train.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    have you seen the footage of her when she was on team Ted Cruz? no way she's all in on trump. she's all in on power. she'd sell him to the highest bidder if it kept her in power. easily. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    have you seen the footage of her when she was on team Ted Cruz? no way she's all in on trump. she's all in on power. she'd sell him to the highest bidder if it kept her in power. easily. 
    either way, i do not believe she wrote that book.

i wonder if the conways hatefuck each other.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

I don't think she did either. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

It's the best kind. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,307
    Watching meeting with German chancellor, who combs the Baffoon’s hair lol he should have a mini Baffoon head protruding from his shoulder ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    what an embarrassment.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Other leaders laughed at Trump so in a huff he cut the summit short and left early.

How Rocky of him.

Image result for trump rocky
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    edited December 2019
    dignin said:
    Other leaders laughed at Trump so in a huff he cut the summit short and left early.

How Rocky of him.

Image result for trump rocky
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    he left early?? LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    he left early?? LOL
    What an embarrassment damn he represents this country lol 
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    he left early?? LOL
    What an embarrassment damn he represents this country lol 
    I truly shouldn't be surprised....what a baby.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    and the right will frame it as him giving a firm FU to everyone else, because he's the strongest most bestest president ever! 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RUDY GIULIANI IS IN UKRAINE FILMING A DOCUMENTARY ON THE IMPEACHMENT HOAX. 

HAHAHAHAHA
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RUDY GIULIANI IS IN UKRAINE FILMING A DOCUMENTARY ON THE IMPEACHMENT HOAX. 

HAHAHAHAHA
    lol yeah keep pushing a crock of shit what a douche , so when this airs everyone will believe that instead of Intelligence agency’s that concluded it was Russia! This country is fucked 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    mfc2006 said:
    he left early?? LOL
    Yes
    He is an immature petulant spoiled narcissist 
    He's  also a liar, racist, and a xenophobe 
  • Options
    dignin said:
    As far as I can tell ... when you lose a historically winnable election because you ignored the facts of the race...and then you complain about the electoral college and 2 senators per state and talk of changing the system and claiming it’s unfair...

you come across as a butthurt craybaby.

But of course trump is worse so none of that matters. 
    Yes, people who want a more representational democracy are a bunch of butthurt crybabys.

It makes perfect sense that a state that has a population of 1 million has the same power in the senate as a state with the population as 40 million.
    Do any of  you understand the concept of American Government? I think you all need a civics beginner level course.  

Bicameral legislature - one representative (the House), and one equal by State (Senate) to ensure a single state does not have an overwhelming influence. It's a very good check and balance within the legislature. If you make the Senate representative, you might as well abolish it.

I won't go into the reasons why this is genius (And it has nothing to do with the fact that Republicans control the Senate as that hasn't always been the case).  But, it is.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    As far as I can tell ... when you lose a historically winnable election because you ignored the facts of the race...and then you complain about the electoral college and 2 senators per state and talk of changing the system and claiming it’s unfair...

Yes, people who want a more representational democracy are a bunch of butthurt crybabys.

It makes perfect sense that a state that has a population of 1 million has the same power in the senate as a state with the population as 40 million.
    Do any of  you understand the concept of American Government? I think you all need a civics beginner level course.  

Bicameral legislature - one representative (the House), and one equal by State (Senate) to ensure a single state does not have an overwhelming influence. It's a very good check and balance within the legislature. If you make the Senate representative, you might as well abolish it.

I won't go into the reasons why this is genius (And it has nothing to do with the fact that Republicans control the Senate as that hasn't always been the case).  But, it is.
    why not?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignin said:

why not?
    It's a good system for how the country was designed; as a confederation of states with generally decentralized power.  In that system, you don't want VA and MA outweighing the other 11 states, negating their voices.  The tenth amendment is so critical to understanding the mindset of the founders: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."  This perfectly encapsulates the mindset of them.  
  • Options
    dignin said:

the system is a failure.

we have a president that has committed crimes and we cannot hold him responsible or punish him. we do not have republic or a democracy. we have the beginning of a monarchy.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    dignin said:

the system is a failure.

we have a president that has committed crimes and we cannot hold him responsible or punish him. we do not have republic or a democracy. we have the beginning of a monarchy.
    I think it's pre-emptive to say that the system is a failure until a failure to remove him from office. What would be fair to say at this point is that the due process established takes too long to deliver accountability. 

Bear in mind, the reason that this isn't deemed a constitutional crisis at this point is because there is a due process which is being pursued as we speak. That's impeachment followed by the subsequent vote by the Senate. If and when it fails there, then it's a visible failure.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    it is a failure because the founders never envisioned elected officials siding with party over country/justice/due process. impeachment is necessary, but it will amount to zero. all it will do is increase trump's whining, emboldening his base for 2020, and sweeping him into a second term. 

if even one Republican in the house votes to impeach I'll be shocked. 

if one votes for removal I'll eat my arm. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Please... calling it a failure because it's under stress is total hyperbole.  It's the longest running Constitution.  That's hardly a failure.  
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:

Thanks, but I'm good.
This discussion has been closed.