• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    ikiT said:
    The 0-2 with DNA tests for presidential candidates in Democratic Party is pretty funny.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    https://apple.news/AfpG8r5ifQR6dUsf9e3To-A
    He too graduated from Baffoon corruption college!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    Hateful, ignorant, lying, piece of shit.....

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    edited November 2019
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,788

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Kat said:
    I gotta say - I don't know why he's getting caught up in that minutia.  As President he can do what he wants with pardons and the like - he shouldn't be messing with military process.  
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Kat said:
    I gotta say - I don't know why he's getting caught up in that minutia.  As President he can do what he wants with pardons and the like - he shouldn't be messing with military process.  
    It's because he thinks he can do anything and so far 30-40% of the population agree they want a King trump and are willing to give up what makes them Americans in the first place.

And now we will have a Senate that also has decided they want a King.  Sad days for the Republic.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Kat said:
    he thinks it's important to send a message that anyone who is caught murdering the enemy should be commended, not shunned. and anyone standing in the way of that message is going to get canned. 

he's an even bigger POS I ever thought possible. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,781
    Kat said:
    he thinks it's important to send a message that anyone who is caught murdering the enemy should be commended, not shunned. and anyone standing in the way of that message is going to get canned. 

he's an even bigger POS I ever thought possible. 
    Haha, he's absolutely the POS I thought was possible.
  • Options
    Kat said:
    It's because he thinks he can do anything and so far 30-40% of the population agree they want a King trump and are willing to give up what makes them Americans in the first place.

And now we will have a Senate that also has decided they want a King.  Sad days for the Republic.
    This is where people are getting confused. He can do this. He's Commander in Chief. He shouldn't be. But, those are 2 separate things and doesn't make him a King.

• Options
    ikiT said:
    The 0-2 with DNA tests for presidential candidates in Democratic Party is pretty funny.
    Isn't it 1-2?  Or are you considering the .0000000001 Native American a success for Warren?  Or, is that self inflicted? Lol.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    Kat said:

This is where people are getting confused. He can do this. He's Commander in Chief. He shouldn't be. But, those are 2 separate things and doesn't make him a King.

Yes, technically he could pardon every federal criminal incarcerated today.  It's within the powers bestowed.  But doing so would be an abuse of power.  You could make that argument here, along with the pardon of Joe the Sheriff. 
  • Options
    Kat said:

TODAY it's more like 19%.   Nobody likes that POS.  
  • Options
    or the gerrymandered R Senate.  Nobody.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    ikiT said:
    I don't think you can call the Senate gerrymandered.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:
    I don't think you can call the Senate gerrymandered.  
    true.
  • Options
    Rudy screwed yo

• Options
    errybody gets 2.  California 2 Wisconsin 2 Rhode Island 2
  • Options
    North Dakota 2
    South Dakota 2
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    North Dakota 2
    South Dakota 2
    I find it sad that the same people complaining about the current president abusing powers and damaging the republic are constantly bitching about the electoral college and the senate. Seems like y’all are fine with abusing powers and cha hung the way we govern so long as you get to choose.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    ikiT said:
    North Dakota 2
    South Dakota 2
    I find it sad that the same people complaining about the current president abusing powers and damaging the republic are constantly bitching about the electoral college and the senate. Seems like y’all are fine with abusing powers and cha hung the way we govern so long as you get to choose.
    Complaining about the outdated electoral college and 2 senators per state does not equal abusing powers and damaging the republic.  FYI
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    as far as i can tell, it's only been outdated since nov 8, 2016. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    nov 2000

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    mickeyrat said:
    nov 2000
    exactly.

let the republicans get screwed by the electoral college just once and see if they change their minds. twice in my lifetime the popular vote winner did not win the EC. if it happens a third time, i think people will burn down the congress.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    mickeyrat said:
    nov 2000
    exactly.

let the republicans get screwed by the electoral college just once and see if they change their minds. twice in my lifetime the popular vote winner did not win the EC. if it happens a third time, i think people will burn down the congress.
    I'm still surprised people aren't more active in seeking a proportional vote in their own states. Doesn't require any amendments, and Maine and Nebraska are already doing a version of it, so there's a precedence and a guideline on how to implement it. This would be an incredibly quick way to bring the popular vote and the Electoral College vote closer together.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    It’s difficult to be this dumb

chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.