A safe place for anxiety sufferers to share.

Comments

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    I don't post very often anymore. Ive lost the will to carry on . Ive reached out everywhere possible. But to no avail. Im at the bottom and i can't get up anymore. All the advice isn't hitting home. I do not believe or trust anything. They say you don't know when you lose your mind..... i know i am what does that say. Fuck knows. Dr says the same
     I saw 2 and they said the same. I don not believe them because what is happening in my mind or brain is crippling me and now im wrecking the only relationships i have. Not on purpose of course but this illness is the cruelist demise of a good human who has never hurt anyone and only cared too much about everyone and everything. There is no justice and no god. There are no prizes for good. That aside i wanted everyone who comes /came here that ive gained friends in my mind here and that was kind. 

I am so sorry to hear this lastexit...I just hope that you can find a way to get through this...

You may have hit the Bottom but just think there's only one way from here and that is up...

I agree it is very cruel but just try to be kind to yourself and remember be compassionate to yourself...give yourself compassion you're a wonderful Person...tell yourself that lastexit...you will get through this and if you need to let anything off your chest or need any advice there are so many Wonderful people here on this Forum who will listen...

Posted this a couple of days ago just incase you missed it...also posted on the 'who are you' thread in reply to you...hope you are doing well lastexit :)
    Thank you for being so kind
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Sorry I have been missing this past week or so, busy with university.
    Glad to here this thread is still going and people are reaching out.
    Wishing you all the best. I'll check in again when I can.
    Keep punching Rob.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Without this thread i would be lost. Sometimes i have to just type how i feel. Because its eating my brain up
    Do you keep a journal?
    Have you tried poetry?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    @lastexitlondon

Stay with us. Fly when you can, but don’t fly away. 
    Beautiful totally beautiful. Thank you
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    My head is going to explode. Nobody believes me . 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

My head is going to explode. Nobody believes me . 
    Breathe. And type. Let it out. 
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    edited March 2018
    I feel really bad here as well
    Listening to temple of the dog
    I'm not the one who can make -
    It but if i was
    I'd try to sincerely express
    My love for you and
    Your words
    Actually im watching temple of the dog
    Live in San francisco
    It is good to experience this
    Im far from healing as the shots keep
    Getting fired with my love fighting for her life from heroin

Drugs are murderers

Post edited by Shyner on
    My head spins and i lose instant memory. Wake so confused everyday for 7 months.  Ive stopped drinking again. Feels like i have nothing to live for. Although i have children that's what is meant to keep me alive.  My friend booked flights for Kraków show for us. Im scared to death i won't make it. I listen to can't deny me and goosebumpe come because i want that feeling again. It will be my last ever gig.  Its my soul goal. Then i can slip away
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    My head spins and i lose instant memory. Wake so confused everyday for 7 months.  Ive stopped drinking again. Feels like i have nothing to live for. Although i have children that's what is meant to keep me alive.  My friend booked flights for Kraków show for us. Im scared to death i won't make it. I listen to can't deny me and goosebumpe come because i want that feeling again. It will be my last ever gig.  Its my soul goal. Then i can slip away
    You really need to stop thinking in that way!
    It doesn't help it's just going worse than. 
    Please, you have to go straight against yourself when your thoughts are like that. 
    Force yourself to think more positively!!! There is a family waiting for you. And more gigs after Krakau. Just believe in it - make your mind to believe in it. Don't let yourself go the easy way and let these bad feelings get over you!
    Keep fighting.
    You will make it. Your friend booked flight so that means he also believes in you! Now You have to do it too!
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    My best friend Stacey overdosed and passed 

My daughter is fighting for life

Im dead
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Sometimes life just sucks...it’s just sad...

hang in in there everyone....
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Shyner said:

Im dead
    my god. so sorry you are going through that. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Tragic 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Shyner said:

Im dead
    Oh wow, Shyner, I’m so sorry. Remember, we’re all here for you. Hugs. 
    edited March 2018
    Is this drug related with your daughter as well?
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Shyner said:

Im dead
    Oh wow, Shyner, I’m so sorry. Remember, we’re all here for you. Hugs. 

I agree...Very well said RS...very sincere Words :)
    edited March 2018

I hope People are doing well?

I have a Story about my ex Girlfriend...anyway I had no idea where She was...I sat Home waiting for Her patiently...but as I found out She was drinking and hanging out with some Strange Irish Guys to 5am at some Pub while I sat at Home worried...and I had no idea about it or where She was...anyway in the mean time I'm waiting patiently at home for her not knowing where She is or what She's doing wtf???...I am not Joking about this...

So she is your ex? Sorry to hear this. How long have you been apart? 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

edited March 2018
    So she is your ex? Sorry to hear this. How long have you been apart? 
    Yeah She is my Ex now...it's been a few Months now...but what I described happened while we were still together,,,
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I have to assume there were more problems than just this one instance of her staying out without calling.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    I have to assume there were more problems than just this one instance of her staying out without calling.
    Yeah it seems that way...
    Breaks ups suck, sorry man.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Its so hard when one person moves on before the other. Pain. Pain. Pain
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

edited March 2018
    PJ_Soul said:

Thank you...but what I described happened while we were together...and yes Break ups do suck...and being treated like shit during the relationship also suck...
    I can only say if thats how she treated you . In time you will realise she is wrong for you
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

As glen hansard says ... time will be the healer
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

I can only say if thats how she treated you . In time you will realise she is wrong for you
    Thank you very much for your kind words...very wise words :)
    edited March 2018
    i_lov_it said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Thank you...but what I described happened while we were together...and yes Break ups do suck...and being treated like shit during the relationship also suck...
    Yeah, gotcha (I can't comment too much, as partying with a bunch of Irishmen until 5am sounds like something I would do, lol. Although I would certainly call my live-in BF to say I was going to be really late! That's the part where she fucked up!).
    Yes, being treated like shit in relationships sucks too. I've had a few doozies in my time. It can really turn your life upside down.... especially when the break up happens, for some reason. Break ups often aren't any easier, or maybe even harder, when the relationship has been a roller coaster ride... Especially because that situation tend to lead to messier break ups with more turbulent emotions.
    You can't be a door matt . No matter how much you feel an attraction to someone. Can i ask how old you are?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07