Ani's work out tips

Comments

• yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    rr165892 said:

All this gym talk made me take the weekend off.(that's when you grow).Been carb loading today.mmmmm pancakes and a healthy baked chicken Parmesan.
    Back at it with legs and calves Monday.

I thought calves were part of your legs...lol

Sorry, thought that was funny
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Ani, in honor of your decision to take up yoga, I present:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu31o9zzHQs

It's the closest thing I could find to a goat yoga workout video.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    That goat has got some serious moves. Goats are cool
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    yellowwho said:

rr165892 said:

All this gym talk made me take the weekend off.(that's when you grow).Been carb loading today.mmmmm pancakes and a healthy baked chicken Parmesan.

Nah,I look at calves as their own entity.Kinda like they are the biceps of the leg if you will.Most of the time I will do those on arm day since the primary focus is smaller muscle groups and you can't blast the shit out of them with higher rep sets if need be.
    SD48277 said:

Who dosent love goats at play on a Thur morning.Was that courtesy of the Woodstock chamber of commerce?lol
    rr165892 said:

SD48277 said:

Who dosent love goats at play on a Thur morning.Was that courtesy of the Woodstock chamber of commerce?lol
    Lol. No, if the Woodstock chamber of commerce was involved, there would be a feckin' drum circle accompanying the goat and his antics.
    ELITIST FUK
    Me and the goat will finish our workout on the treadmill today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5NUZl-jY7I
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Instead of running with the bulls in Pamplona, how about running with the goats?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wDg5hEtRLA
    ELITIST FUK
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    SD48277 said:

Instead of running with the bulls in Pamplona, how about running with the goats?

I like how the stragglers at the end only run half way there and then back. They know how the game is played.

They do something similar at the petting zoo in Beacon Hill Park. Every spring the zoo is populated with pregnant goats and then throughout the season the kids are born, much to the delight of visitors. They are tucked up comfortably in their barn each evening, and in the morning the barn doors open and they stampede along the middle of the petting zoo to their daytime barn/corral - where the food is, of course - while visitors watch and cheer them on, with the reverse in the evening. It is pretty cute.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Where is this? I want to run with the goats. They need ani pj's and we can have the ani run.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    SD48277 said:

I typically cheer internally (sometimes outwardly) when some dipshit gets gored.

Once I got past my fear of goat eyes (thank you, Rosemary's Baby), I've found they're adorable. Especially when they do their little jumps.
    So to recap
    Yoga,farts,Saunas with hairy men,exercise discussion And now goats.This thread really is like a cornucopia of goodness.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Tip: when in the locker room board. Remove your towel and tattoo each other's parts
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Today is a non workout day but since it is Friday I think I may head out of work early and enjoy the pools for some laps and then hairy men in the sauna.

Empty, the female lifeguards look to be highschool age. Did you want me to forward your info to them?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Today is a non workout day but since it is Friday I think I may head out of work early and enjoy the pools for some laps and then hairy men in the sauna.

Empty, the female lifeguards look to be highschool age. Did you want me to forward your info to them?

Are they seniors? Gotta be 18
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I will ask them later for you.

I also found a place for Rob at my new spot. While exploring a previously unseen corner of the facility I found they have a room with a few TV's and some massage chairs. Of course every old dude in the place was napping in the chairs. I wanted to go up to each of them ask them if they were Rob as I imagine this is how he works out.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    Just announcing I've been lurking this thread.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    rr165892 said:

yellowwho said:

rr165892 said:

Nah,I look at calves as their own entity.Kinda like they are the biceps of the leg if you will.Most of the time I will do those on arm day since the primary focus is smaller muscle groups and you can't blast the shit out of them with higher rep sets if need be.
    Got Ya !

I completely ignore calves, I'm better off just getting implants. I suffer from SCS (small calf syndrome)

Depends what state your in
    yellowwho said:

rr165892 said:

yellowwho said:

rr165892 said:

Got Ya !

I completely ignore calves, I'm better off just getting implants. I suffer from SCS (small calf syndrome)
    Better then SDS.right?

Dude,what's with the technicalities.Use the eyeball test.If they look old enough they must be.Gotta use West Virginia rules here.

rr165892 said:

yellowwho said:

rr165892 said:

yellowwho said:

rr165892 said:

Got Ya !

Better then SDS.right?
    Lol....

Ya
    rr165892 said:

Dude,what's with the technicalities.Use the eyeball test.If they look old enough they must be.Gotta use West Virginia rules here.

I don't hit up family
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Sorry empty. The lifeguards today were all a little older. I was in the pool while school was going on still so the women were a little too old for you. I would peg them about 30.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Sorry empty. The lifeguards today were all a little older. I was in the pool while school was going on still so the women were a little too old for you. I would peg them about 30.

I'm in on that. 23 - 28 is my wheelhouse, but homers can be hit from out of the strike zone
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Two things - first, I love this thread (and it bears repeating); second, glad that Empty brought back his old av.

I saw you and Ms. Who were online at the same time, and the way your avatars were placed next to each other, it looked like a lovely Pete/Ed/Pete sandwich.

I'm in on that. 23 - 28 is my wheelhouse, but homers can be hit from out of the strike zone
    True,but those are usually above the strike zone.When you reach for the low hanging fruit you run the risk of tipping the ball back into your face or pulling something.
    hedonist said:

Two things - first, I love this thread (and it bears repeating); second, glad that Empty brought back his old av.

I saw you and Ms. Who were online at the same time, and the way your avatars were placed next to each other, it looked like a lovely Pete/Ed/Pete sandwich.

Emptys mrs?
    No, Empty and Who Princess!
    I'm off to go do legs and abs followed by some laps in the pool, a soak in the hot tub and a sweating in the sauna with the hairy old dudes.

I did see old man pecker yesterday and it was upsetting.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle