Ani's work out tips

Comments

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

I'm off to go do legs and abs followed by some laps in the pool, a soak in the hot tub and a sweating in the sauna with the hairy old dudes.

I did see old man pecker yesterday and it was upsetting.

The ghost of Christmas future.....
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

I'm off to go do legs and abs followed by some laps in the pool, a soak in the hot tub and a sweating in the sauna with the hairy old dudes.

The ghost of Christmas future.....
    :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    hedonist said:

No, Empty and Who Princess!

Empty hasn't changed his avi in 5+ years
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661

Rule #1 of the locker room. If your going to have your pecker out, please have your shirt off. No shirt cocking ! Don't surprise someone having them think your fully clothed, just to look down and inadvertently meat gaze your junk. That's just creepy. And also as per the old dudes at the gym, you don't have to completely strip down to zero clothes just to go brush your teeth in the locker room sink before you walk all the way to the showers across the room.

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

No, Empty and Who Princess!

Oh,I read it wrong sorry.

That's super special.Did you have to look?
    edited August 2015
    Been on IR all week,was told by my wife I wasn't working out or I would blow out my stitches.I didn't feel like arguing and the rest has been nourishing.Back at it tomorrow.Start easy,arms,calves and abs.I think I will eat some cookies tonight.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    rr165892 said:

That's super special.Did you have to look?
    When you are walking by and they turn a corner its hard to miss. Trust me, I looked down .2 seconds after eye contact was made.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    yellowwho said:

Rule #1 of the locker room. If your going to have your pecker out, please have your shirt off. No shirt cocking ! Don't surprise someone having them think your fully clothed, just to look down and inadvertently meat gaze your junk. That's just creepy. And also as per the old dudes at the gym, you don't have to completely strip down to zero clothes just to go brush your teeth in the locker room sink before you walk all the way to the showers across the room.

excellent advice! much better than any of ani's so-called "tips"
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    edited August 2015
    Here is your tip today Rob, Find a pole, sit on it and spin. That can be your special workout.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728

Here is your tip today Rob. That can be our special workout.

Fixed
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    I'm trying to make him less grumpy, not blow up his world.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Just experimented with some healthy Lasagne creations.
    Tonight's winner was a 6 cheese,turkey sausage,spinach,Mushroom(Bella) and artichoke masterpiece.Also a small amount of fresh sautéed onions and thin sliced garlic mixed into the ground sausage.
    I used organic everything including my marinara and low fat cheese options.Still very decadent but none of that heaviness you usually get after a serving.
    Will make a great after gym meal with a 6 oz chicken breast.

Tonight it's time to blow the clean eating for a meal and after smoking a bowl or 2 I plan to devour a large portion of carrot cake and a glass of milk.ahhhh
    Damn that sounds good.

I didn't splurge yesterday for splurge Saturday at all and was super good so I got a bag of Rodeo burgers and some Onion rings for dinner tonight. I had a salad with 1/2 lb grilled chicken on it for lunch so I figure this can be my Saturday splurge.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Damn that sounds good.

I didn't splurge yesterday for splurge Saturday at all and was super good so I got a bag of Rodeo burgers and some Onion rings for dinner tonight. I had a salad with 1/2 lb grilled chicken on it for lunch so I figure this can be my Saturday splurge.

Think of it as planned mass building and metabolism igniting.
    Ani finished his squats at 4:30 am this morning

:how_interesting:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Yup. We shall see how I do today at work. I moved workouts to the mornings so I can go more days without feeling guilty for losing family time. An hour of legs followed by laps in the pool, 10 minutes in spa and then 10 minutes in Sauna. My wife is bitching about the cost of this place so I figured showering there before work instead of at home would save a good 10 to 15 a month in water as a side benefit.

Problems with the mornings though. I walk into the locker room when I got there with an old dude walking around with his towel around his shoulders. He was dangling free. I head back into shower later and there is an old dude shaving in the mirror dangling free as well. His towel was on the floor. WTF old dudes???????? At least my theory holds true. There was a bunch of really expensive suits hanging on the coat rack so at least these wanna be nudists old dudes are rich. That makes it 2% more tolerable.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    :lol:

Reminds me of time my buddy and I got to play a really nice golf course around here. We half day work and went right to the course. We went to the locker room to change (no lie, mahogany lockers) and turned into a row and walked right into a 70 something freshly showered. No towel. Just balls to his knees.

Old dudes give zero fucks
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Dang old naked dudes

WTF !!!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ani, have you pulled a Kramer yet?

"It's like a sauna in here!"
    Not yet. I use the co-ed sauna and for the first time ever there was a young lady in there. Up until now it was hairy dudes as RR predicted.

I do need a lady friend to go with me to let me know if some of these racks I am seeing are real or fake. I suspect most are fake.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    yellowwho said:

Dang old naked dudes

WTF !!!

I'm quoting myself, but I just thought of something. Next time I run into one of theses old dudes in the locker room,(with their balls hanging out waiting for attention) I'm dropping all my stuff and dry humping them.... to show my dominance.

That will teach them.
    That is a great plan. I thought of peeing on their legs but this is better.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

You just can't make eye contact, this is very important or they will take it the wrong way. Eye contact will make it considered more like a date.
    edited August 2015
    imageThrough my underground gym network of meatheads I have obtained this pic from Ani's new gym.I believe this was taken yesterday.Thats Ani in the middle.
    Cool gym outfit bro.

Fetish classes.nice touch
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383

Yup. We shall see how I do today at work. I moved workouts to the mornings so I can go more days without feeling guilty for losing family time. An hour of legs followed by laps in the pool, 10 minutes in spa and then 10 minutes in Sauna. My wife is bitching about the cost of this place so I figured showering there before work instead of at home would save a good 10 to 15 a month in water as a side benefit.

:how_interesting:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    rr165892 said:

imageThrough my underground gym network of meatheads I have obtained this pic from Ani's new gym.I believe this was taken yesterday.Thats Ani in the middle.
    Cool gym outfit bro.

Hey, I have my own style. It makes the ladies swoon.

It's 4 and I'm wiping out quickly. This early morning thing is going to take some time. Big downfall going that early. The hotties are nowhere to be found. Why, because when you are that hot why the fuck would you ever need to get up then.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Not yet. I use the co-ed sauna and for the first time ever there was a young lady in there. Up until now it was hairy dudes as RR predicted.

I do need a lady friend to go with me to let me know if some of these racks I am seeing are real or fake. I suspect most are fake.

I still can't tell...some ladies have nice boobs that look fake, but are real. There are newer implants that make it almost impossible to tell. :willshrug:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless