*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Know what's the sad part about all this after last night? There's a rivalry from a fans' standpoint just sitting there waiting for some teeth to sink into it wasting away, and from a business standpoint, a shitload of revenue and potential tv ratings running down the drain. Just a shame.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    5 of 7 now...this road trip looming will probably be an absolute disaster. be nice to win the next 2...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    it's your lucky night if you get nba tv. You can tune in and listen to Neil Funk call the game tonight vs. the Pacers.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    it's your lucky night if you get nba tv. You can tune in and listen to Neil Funk call the game tonight vs. the Pacers.

no.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

ya ... that's awful screen/roll defence ... it's pretty crazy how effective the C's are with that considering rondo is not a good shooter ...

sixers are on a roll ... they are learning to win games and igoudala is the glue ...
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    you don't get nba tv?

or you don't want to watch an up and coming Bulls teams with an amazing D. Rose manning the point.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    polaris_x wrote:
    igoudala is the glue ...

uh oh :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    igoudala is the glue ...

uh oh :lol:

haha ... i like ribbing these guys about him ... i know he's got a brutal contract but the guy can play some ... :lol:
    81 wrote:
    you don't get nba tv?

or you don't want to watch an up and coming Bulls teams with an amazing D. Rose manning the point.

i don't like the nba. not sure if i get nba tv or not. actually i watched a big portion of heat/warriors on friday. that's the most non sixers action i've seen in years.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    spencer hawes is a beast. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Did they win tonight? I was watching that Flyers game and now I'm just watching MLB Net on loop.
    Did they win tonight? I was watching that Flyers game and now I'm just watching MLB Net on loop.

yeah. 6 out of their last 8 now. clippers up next then an absolutely brutal 2 week stretch.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    caught a break last night. sixers are in the playoffs if season ends today :lol:

brutal stretch coming up. if they win more than 1 game in these next 6, i will be happy. after that most of january looks favorable though.

i know everyone wants us to tank the season for the lottery but, barring injury or a major trade, they've got too much talent to be that bad. so you might as well root for them to win and improve with every game. collins seems to getting the most out of this team right now. i'd like to see him play turner more just to see what you have. let him sink or swim. but, whatever-meeks is shooting the ball real well. i still see them winning around 35 games or so this year.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    caught a break last night. sixers are in the playoffs if season ends today :lol:

brutal stretch coming up. if they win more than 1 game in these next 6, i will be happy. after that most of january looks favorable though.

i know everyone wants us to tank the season for the lottery but, barring injury or a major trade, they've got too much talent to be that bad. so you might as well root for them to win and improve with every game. collins seems to getting the most out of this team right now. i'd like to see him play turner more just to see what you have. let him sink or swim. but, whatever-meeks is shooting the ball real well. i still see them winning around 35 games or so this year.

yeah, 35 is probably a good prediction. they are headed for a 7 or 8 seed and a quick first round exit. Like I've said before, this team has no direction. They aren't good enough to contend and they aren't bad enough to be high in the lottery. It's really the worst case scenario...they've gotta change something, this trend has been going on for a decade now.

I do think collins has done a good job. He just needs better players
    The Fixer wrote:

yeah, 35 is probably a good prediction. they are headed for a 7 or 8 seed and a quick first round exit. Like I've said before, this team has no direction. They aren't good enough to contend and they aren't bad enough to be high in the lottery. It's really the worst case scenario...they've gotta change something, this trend has been going on for a decade now.

I do think collins has done a good job. He just needs better players

yeah, i dunno. i'm definitely feeling a lot better about this year's team than i have any point in the last 7 or 8 years. they've got some decent pieces in place. and finally a good coach who seems to be using them correctly.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    I actually caught all of the game against The Lakers. They hung in for 3 quarters and held Kobe in check. Missed the game against Orlando last night though. They might sneak in, but will probably get bounced in the first round again.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    I actually caught all of the game against The Lakers. They hung in for 3 quarters and held Kobe in check. Missed the game against Orlando last night though. They might sneak in, but will probably get bounced in the first round again.

i think they're winning the championship this year.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Welcome to Chicago, home of D. Rose. Prepared to have your ankles snapped.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Rose is a monster. Should be ingteresting to see how Holiday does against him. Holiday is the sixers best player by far
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

Rose is a monster. Should be ingteresting to see how Holiday does against him. Holiday is the sixers best player by far

igoudala is by far the sixers best player and the reason why the team is playing well ... he's averaged almost 38 mins a game for a reason ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

igoudala is by far the sixers best player and the reason why the team is playing well ... he's averaged almost 38 mins a game for a reason ...

he still can't shoot or dribble
    The Fixer wrote:

he's shooting better than jrue is ... he's passing, rebounding, running the floor and playing great team ... he's actually playing some great ball now ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

he's shooting better than jrue is ... he's passing, rebounding, running the floor and playing great team ... he's actually playing some great ball now ...

what was the sixers record when iguodala missed those couple of games? I think they went 2-0 without him
    The Fixer wrote:
    what was the sixers record when iguodala missed those couple of games? I think they went 2-0 without him

2-3

2 and 5 if you count the 2 games he played less than 20 mins ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

2-3

2 and 5 if you count the 2 games he played less than 20 mins ...

he probably is better than holiday...but his contract is still outrageous
    The Fixer wrote:

:lol::lol:

not gonna argue that ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

:lol::lol:

not gonna argue that ...

you are serioulsy a bigger iguadala fan than anyone in this city. :lol:

of course he's better than holiday at this point. holiday's still like 19 years old. love the potential there.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    do you guys even play defense?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg