edited July 2017 in All Encompassing Trip
the circus resumes monday apparently...
chinese-happy.jpg
Post edited by The Juggler on

Comments

• petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    Practice...we talk bout praaaaactice
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    A.I will really boost this horrible team- NOT haha
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,103
    petrocs wrote:
    Practice...we talk bout praaaaactice

not a game...not a game....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOxUAntx8I
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    I heard the Sixers were diagnosed with cancer this morning.
    I'm really sorry to hear it.
    My Pistons had it last year and are still recovering...
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    A.I. is my man- Andre Iguodala that is. Totally bummed that Lou is hurt as he has really started to shine. No doubt that Mr. Ego has skills but I have really enjoyed watching this team sans #3... it's going to get interesting.
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
    embrace wrote:
    A.I. is my man- Andre Iguodala that is. Totally bummed that Lou is hurt as he has really started to shine. No doubt that Mr. Ego has skills but I have really enjoyed watching this team sans #3... it's going to get interesting.

you've really enjoyed watching the team this season?

oh, so you are the one.... :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    milarso wrote:
    I heard the Sixers were diagnosed with cancer this morning.
    I'm really sorry to hear it.
    My Pistons had it last year and are still recovering...

is recurring...we had the same kind a few years ago.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    :lol: HA! "Can't you see I'm the One!" Though, this season...enjoyed is probably not the best verb... and I am still upset about Mo's departure. That said, I do love my hometown team and since the departure of Mr. Ego, esp that season, I did "enjoy" watching- The team really came together and played as a unit versus 4 men and an ego. Iverson is amazing to watch- the sh*# he can pull off is a WTF or HTF moment every time.
    embrace wrote:

got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
    embrace wrote:
    :lol: HA! "Can't you see I'm the One!" Though, this season...enjoyed is probably not the best verb... and I am still upset about Mo's departure. That said, I do love my hometown team and since the departure of Mr. Ego, esp that season, I did "enjoy" watching- The team really came together and played as a unit versus 4 men and an ego. Iverson is amazing to watch- the sh*# he can pull off is a WTF or HTF moment every time.
    embrace wrote:

i love them too. but this season has been really tough to watch. i did enjoy the last couple seasons a little bit though.

the nba just sucks as a whole. its a shame that the only way to get better is to tank your season. ironically the knicks passed on ai because they knew he would make them a little bit of a better team, which is not their goal this year.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,576
    Not a Philly sports fan obviously from all my comments but an Iverson fan and the reason I moved to Philadelphia in 2005 was to work for the Sixers (would have worked for the Knicks if they offered me a job).

Have always loved Iverson (which is tough for a Syracuse and Knicks fan) and I for one am absolutely pumped about this and just got tickets for Monday. Might have to buy a the holiday package.

Oh, and I agree with the majority of Iversons rant about practice.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Oh, and I agree with the majority of Iversons rant about practice.

MJ practiced.
    Scottie practiced.
    if you didn't practice, you would get smacked up side the head by MJ.

if you ask me, 6 championships is a good reason to practice. but hey, what did them 90's bulls know.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,648
    Well at least the Sixers aren't the worse team in the league :roll: or in their own division baby, 3rd place :D
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,119
    Sixers attendance WILL go UP for sure they now sit at 29th in the league. I love AI *The Answer* and his Practice news conferance is a CLASSIC!

Alos, I love the Red Sox hat he had on in that interview. :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    The rest of the team better get their shots in before Monday..haha
    It'll be great seeing him wearing a sixers jersey again.. Can't wait to see him play in Utah on the 26th..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    Iverson's comeback speech was sincere. I hope he does well with the Sixers again.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    AI is a chump. I would not want him on my team.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I disagree- that little guy has heart. I know he shoots 42% but I think he's a hall of famer.
    81 wrote:

Since when did you start owning th Sixers cause if you did he wouldn't be there? He'll bring the real owners some money, the Sixers are almost last in the league in attendance. BTW why don't you?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    81 wrote:

haha...let me guess. He's a chump because he's a thousand times better than u?
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    he's a chump because he is a selfish player that refuses to buy into a team concept. he refuses to see that his skills are on the decline and refused to try and get better and make his team better when refused to practice. yeah i said practice.

go ask MJ about practice and then tell me which you would rather have. A player that wants to practice to make himself and his team better, or a selfish player that believes he is perfect and doesn't need to improve on anything.

so as a fan, i would not want him on my team. and if i owed a team, i would not sign him, nor would a whole lot of teams as witnessed by his signing with back to back crappy teams.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    he's a chump because he is a selfish player that refuses to buy into a team concept. he refuses to see that his skills are on the decline and refused to try and get better and make his team better when refused to practice. yeah i said practice.

go ask MJ about practice and then tell me which you would rather have. A player that wants to practice to make himself and his team better, or a selfish player that believes he is perfect and doesn't need to improve on anything.

so as a fan, i would not want him on my team. and if i owed a team, i would not sign him, nor would a whole lot of teams as witnessed by his signing with back to back crappy teams.

However since you're NOT the owner the Sixers and you are stuck with him. I STILL love the guy even though I can't stand the Sixers. Your attendance will go up except you of course. :)

Peace

Aero83_ wrote:
    81 wrote:

haha...let me guess. He's a chump because he's a thousand times better than u?

yeah, that's it. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    g under p wrote:
    81 wrote:

However since you're NOT the owner the Sixers and you are stuck with him. I STILL love the guy even though I can't stand the Sixers. Your attendance will go up except you of course. :)

Peace
    i'm not stuck with him. thankfully, i'll only see him play a couple of times when they play the bulls
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    81 wrote:

Peace
    i'm not stuck with him. thankfully, i'll only see him play a couple of times when they play the bulls

Oh, I can't stand the Bulls either, I love the green of the CELTICS....Go Green

Peace

• milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    I disagree- that little guy has heart. I know he shoots 42% but I think he's a hall of famer.

He probably will go in the hall of fame. But he'll go in without a championship.
    He also has an ego that outweighs his heart by about 1000x...
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,043
    He's definitely a Hall of Famer. It'll be interesting to see what happens if he skips a practice or isn't getting enough touches. It's also interesting his first two games are against the Nuggets and Pistons.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    g under p wrote:

Oh, I can't stand the Bulls either, I love the green of the CELTICS....Go Green

you clearly missed the point. if he was on my team, regardless of what team that is, i would not want to watch him, cheer for him, or have him on the team.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    it'll be interesting to see what happens in a couple months when lou williams comes back..
    chinese-happy.jpg
    how the hell did we beat portland last night?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    STOP.
    WINNING.
    GAMES. :evil:
    chinese-happy.jpg