*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    another pathetic display tonight. this team is inventing ways to lose games.

just keep losing...go get that top 5 pick
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    they just need a little practice..

PRACTICE, we talk'n bout practice.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    almost had a 3 game winning streak :roll:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

funny how this isn't bumped up until they lose though. :roll: figures. hawks are a good team. wasn't like anyone expected them to win this one. all good.

rip phil jasner. always enjoyed his work. i didn't know he had cancer. he definitely did not look good the last time i saw him on dnl. i think he got inducted into the philly newswriter's hall of fame or something very recently. glad he got to experience that. looks like the guy had a rough life too...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Neil Funk mentioned him during the Bulls telecast last night. Seems like sport reporters are dropping like flies this week.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

funny how this isn't bumped up until they lose though. :roll: figures. hawks are a good team. wasn't like anyone expected them to win this one. all good.

rip phil jasner. always enjoyed his work. i didn't know he had cancer. he definitely did not look good the last time i saw him on dnl. i think he got inducted into the philly newswriter's hall of fame or something very recently. glad he got to experience that. looks like the guy had a rough life too...

Weren't they ahead though in the 4th quarter? I wasn't watching the game but kept on looking at the score on my phone.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD

Weren't they ahead though in the 4th quarter? I wasn't watching the game but kept on looking at the score on my phone.

yes. yeah i was at a horrendous wedding watching on my phone too.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052

I met him a few times when the Sixers played the Knicks between 2005-2008. Never seemed the type to big-time anyone, even someone like me who did it on the side while working a day job.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."

I met him a few times when the Sixers played the Knicks between 2005-2008. Never seemed the type to big-time anyone, even someone like me who did it on the side while working a day job.

i have heard that from others i know who have run into him at one point or another....

so what did you do on the side back in the day?
    chinese-happy.jpg

the hawks ended the game on a 21-3 run or something like that. I watched most of the 4th qtr. It was one of the worst displays of hoops I have ever seen.

it's a miracle that this team won back to back games. they are horrible
    81 wrote:
    Neil Funk mentioned him during the Bulls telecast last night. Seems like sport reporters are dropping like flies this week.

neil funk is the f@cking man! does he do tv for the bulls?

funk and mix were the sixers announcers back in the barkley days. oh how i miss the barkley days
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    RIP Phil. Dude knew his shit. Elected into 5 hall of fames, sad to see him go. Always enjoyed him on DNL.
    81 wrote:

neil funk is the f@cking man! does he do tv for the bulls?

funk and mix were the sixers announcers back in the barkley days. oh how i miss the barkley days

Neil Funk and Stacey King do the Bulls Tv broadcasts. if you have nba tv, you might catch them when nba tv picks up a bulls game.

Neil does a good job.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    looks like this jodi meeks can play a bit huh?

please trade iguadala asap. i'd like to see both meeks and turner on the court at the same time. you gotta see what the kid can do.

hey look--- the sixers are only a game out of the playoffs...good lord the east is bad :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    you have the Bulls in two weeks. That's something to look forward to. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    you have the Bulls in two weeks. That's something to look forward to. :D

by then we could very well be a playoff team. bring it. :lol::lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    won 4 out of 5 so far. I actually watched the last half of the game against Cleveland last night, they looked good.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    I just turned down tickets for tonight. 5 rows behind boston's bench. I'd rather sit on my couch and watch the investment I make on the shitty NFL game.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    just got home from a 2v2 league game, and this a good one!
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    that was a fuckin walk on the inbound, no??????
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
    The Fixer wrote:
    I just turned down tickets for tonight. 5 rows behind boston's bench. I'd rather sit on my couch and watch the investment I make on the shitty NFL game.

it appears you should have gone to the game. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i'm a jodi meeks fan.

solid effort tonight.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

no regrets. I didn't watch one second of the sixers tonight. flyers and nfl for this guy tonight.

my buddies did say the seats were money, but I don't care.
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

no regrets. I didn't watch one second of the sixers tonight. flyers and nfl for this guy tonight.

you actually missed a helluva game
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    But how do they have the balls to put a Sixers game on TNT though, seriously?
    But how do they have the balls to put a Sixers game on TNT though, seriously?

maybe they have to give every team one a year? this was their only one. they lucked out with a good game
    chinese-happy.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

yeah, I saw they only lost by 1. I'm not losing any sleep over it. I'm really not a big NBA fan. I would rather sit on my couch and bet on football/watch the flyers.

I follow the sixers, but the NBA is a distant 4th for me in terms of pro sports leagues.
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

yeah, I saw they only lost by 1. I'm not losing any sleep over it. I'm really not a big NBA fan. I would rather sit on my couch and bet on football/watch the flyers.

I follow the sixers, but the NBA is a distant 4th for me in terms of pro sports leagues.

that's the way i am with hockey (actually hockey is 5th behind nova hoops).
    hate the nba too, but still watch the sixers even when they blow.
    chinese-happy.jpg