NCAA College Football -

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    norm wrote:

that is great.

i think lane kiffin is one of the biggest turds in all of sports.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:

that is great.

i think lane kiffin is one of the biggest turds in all of sports.

he is the Rich Rod of the west coast. :lol:

watched a bit of the ND game and he looked lost and like he didn't want to be there. i don't see him lasting much past the sanctions
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I'm certainly not a fan of Lame Kiffin but I think about half way through the season it really sunk in for the players that they were playing for nothing, they couldn't even become the spoilers like they wanted.
    #FHP
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    iowa
    hawkeyes & cyclones

?

iowa football?
    anyone?

no, yes?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:
    guess you missed the Rose Bowl last year when they destroyed the Ducks of Oregon

I was watching. 'Destroyed' is a little strong. Looking back at you this year! 8-)

GO DUCKS!!

ok, destroyed was a little strong. i just didn't remember it being as close as it was. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    it was fucking COLD at yesterday's Utah-byu game.....but I left with a warm glow. :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    iowa
    hawkeyes & cyclones

?

iowa football?
    anyone?

no, yes?

i watch them once a year when the Buckeyes are beating them. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Badgers won 3 Rose Bowls under Barry and now Bret Bielema starts his run. Things are looking good and the future looks bright. Yup it's their first time back since 2000 and the start of good things to come. :)[/quote]

Was at Camp Randall yesterday and it was truly awesome. I'd put us up against anyone in the country right now the way we are playing. Rose Bowl here we come, bring on whoever, GO BADGERS!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    iowa
    hawkeyes & cyclones

?

iowa football?
    anyone?

no, yes?

i watch them once a year when the Buckeyes are beating them. :mrgreen:
    wait a minute
    i thought iowa dudes were big and fulla corn :?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:
    guess you missed the Rose Bowl last year when they destroyed the Ducks of Oregon

I was watching. 'Destroyed' is a little strong. Looking back at you this year! 8-)

GO DUCKS!!

ok, destroyed was a little strong. i just didn't remember it being as close as it was. :lol:

i was at the game and there was very little destroying but ohio st was the better team that day
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    the big ten blows. I hope TCU and boise both draw one of the shitty big 10 schools in a BCS game

wisconsin looks great vs northwestern and indiana. unimpressive. they couldn't even beat an average mich st team.

the big 10 is so overrated
    pureoc wrote:
    Badgers won 3 Rose Bowls under Barry and now Bret Bielema starts his run. Things are looking good and the future looks bright. Yup it's their first time back since 2000 and the start of good things to come. :)

Was at Camp Randall yesterday and it was truly awesome. I'd put us up against anyone in the country right now the way we are playing. Rose Bowl here we come, bring on whoever, GO BADGERS!!
    TCU will play the Badgers.
    The Fixer wrote:
    the big ten blows. I hope TCU and boise both draw one of the shitty big 10 schools in a BCS game

wisconsin looks great vs northwestern and indiana. unimpressive. they couldn't even beat an average mich st team.

Man you really have a heart on for the Big Ten. ;)

The 'experts' have 3 teams in the top 10.
    #FHP
  • Quack Quack Quack!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • The Fixer wrote:

Bring it bitch ;)
  • The Fixer wrote:

Bring it bitch ;)
    The Fixer wrote:

Bring it bitch ;)

and if i may, who the hell is overrating the big 10? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    The Fixer wrote:

Bring it bitch ;)

and if i may, who the hell is overrating the big 10? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    not being expert on who posts what, but from the short exchange had with Herr Fixer , he never did say what team and conference he's a fan of?

Three SOLID teams in the top ten , hell mid ten at that, oh thats right rankings are meaningless,
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Quack Quack Quack!!!!!!!
    No respect again.

Lots of firsts for Oregon this year though.
    #FHP
    so with bowl season quickly approaching...

talk has been the Buckeyes will head to the Sugar bowl, which woudl result in a match up vs. an SEC team.

assuming Auburn goes to the championship game, Arkansas is next in line or does LSU get it?

OSU vs. LSU would be an interesting rematch, while Arkansas has a former MI qb. hmm

lets go bowling
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    5219745032_72be44c79a_m.jpg
    tn
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE7ouUcer3qhnhVZl80gAPSRsSpm5Q1BYFGNqBeD2e6CLbqgAO
    #FHP
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Horos wrote:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

GO DUCKS!!!!
    Horos wrote:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Horos wrote:

i can get on board with this :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Horos wrote:
    We have a winner!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :o :shock: 8-)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    The Fixer wrote:

you are guarenteed half your wish. i see WI destroying TCU

Boise is going to be relegated to a 4th tier bowl agaist some crap team
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

you are guarenteed half your wish. i see WI destroying TCU

Boise is going to be relegated to a 4th tier bowl agaist some crap team

boise is playing utah in a bowl. that spread should be 30.

TCU will beat wisconsin
  • The Fixer wrote:

TCU will beat wisconsin

Care to place a bet on that???? ;)
    The Fixer wrote:

TCU will beat wisconsin

Care to place a bet on that???? ;)

you obviously don't know me very well. I will be betting heavily on this game