NCAA College Football -

Comments

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    mgoblue.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    norm wrote:
    mgoblue.jpg
    Just had to be a wiseass , didnt you? :mrgreen: Looks like we're in for a good one today.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    81 wrote:
    is eyedclare doing ok? hope he didn't go off the deep end last night.
    he prob doesn't know yet. was talk of a Turkey day weekend desert hiking trip. assuming he's still there. plus I think he only posts from work.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    mgoblue.jpg
    Just had to be a wiseass , didnt you? :mrgreen: Looks like we're in for a good one today.
    let me take that back. looks like tressel's usual michicant ass whooping!!!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    mgoblue.jpg
    let me take that back. looks like tressel's usual michicant ass whooping!!!!

and you expected something different? bo is spinning in his grave...no way he would have allowed richrod to stay as long as he has
    No, I guess I didnt. as nice as its been to post that many W's against this DECADE!!! I would prefer it more if it were an actual competitive game. Dishing shit to the columbus Mich. fans has lost its luster.

mickeyrat wrote:
    No, I guess I didnt. as nice as its been to post that many W's against this DECADE!!! I would prefer it more if it were an actual competitive game. Dishing shit to the columbus Mich. fans has lost its luster.

yeah it sucks when one team in a rivalry sucks...unless your team isn't the one sucking ;):lol:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

yeah it sucks when one team in a rivalry sucks...unless your team isn't the one sucking ;):lol:

i enjoy MI sucking. :D

looks like Denard got hurt again. what is that, the 4 or 5th game he has come out of this year due to injury?

looks like they might lose their left tackle as well.

Muck Fichigan
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Let's go Badgers!!!!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Um, Derek Moye is the fucking man. Penn State is not going to win this game but he has had a hell of a game. Next year should be a lot of fun.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    They keep talking about rich rod's vaunted offense, but everytime i watch them play the Buckeyes, the wolverines crap down their leg. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    although its the first quarter , its looking like Wisconsin gets the Rose.

• mickeyrat wrote:
    although its the first quarter , its looking like Wisconsin gets the Rose.

No doubt were Rose Bowl bound.
    horned frogs and badgers in the arroyo?!? :shock: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:

Badgers crush the horned frogs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Badgers crush the horned frogs.

2 high powered offenses...final score 66-59 :lol::lol:
  • Badgers will crush anybody in the country right now. Bring it. ;)
    Badgers will crush anybody in the country right now. Bring it. ;)

they are playing well....just a shame we don't have a playoff :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pureoc wrote:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5845736

Should we really be shocked that someone associated with THE Arrogant State University would say this. What an arrogant prick. Unfortunately he's making the whole Big 10 look bad. If it really comes down to teams that aren't in the big 6 conferences not deserving to play for the title, then why put them in the rankings or have them in the running at all? Let them play in the Division 1 FCS and play in the playoffs then. If that's the case that also means teams like OSU not scheduling Ohio or Eastern Michigan on their non-conference schedule. If these teams truly aren't "worthy" of a championship then the games against them shouldn't count or be worthy of mattering twoards yout bowl elegibility or BCS ranking. If this is what he thinks then just have big 6 conference teams play other big 6 conference teams in non-conference. What an arrogant ass hole. Couldn't be happier that my Badgers are soley responsible for making sure the Arrgoance that is OSU is not playing in the championship game. They don't deserve it based on their football team or the class of their university president. I'm sure Boise or TCU could make the championship game more competitvie than OSU did the last 2 times they were in it!!
    Arrogant or not. He's right on the money. The Big 10 has three teams in the top 10. What teams did Boise or TCU have to play on their cupcake schedules?
    Be happy your Badgers finally had a decent showing. We Buckeyes were getting tired of having to represent the Big 10 in the BCS every year.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • pureoc wrote:

Should we really be shocked that someone associated with THE Arrogant State University would say this. What an arrogant prick. Unfortunately he's making the whole Big 10 look bad. If it really comes down to teams that aren't in the big 6 conferences not deserving to play for the title, then why put them in the rankings or have them in the running at all? Let them play in the Division 1 FCS and play in the playoffs then. If that's the case that also means teams like OSU not scheduling Ohio or Eastern Michigan on their non-conference schedule. If these teams truly aren't "worthy" of a championship then the games against them shouldn't count or be worthy of mattering twoards yout bowl elegibility or BCS ranking. If this is what he thinks then just have big 6 conference teams play other big 6 conference teams in non-conference. What an arrogant ass hole. Couldn't be happier that my Badgers are soley responsible for making sure the Arrgoance that is OSU is not playing in the championship game. They don't deserve it based on their football team or the class of their university president. I'm sure Boise or TCU could make the championship game more competitvie than OSU did the last 2 times they were in it!!
    Arrogant or not. He's right on the money. The Big 10 has three teams in the top 10. What teams did Boise or TCU have to play on their cupcake schedules?
    Be happy your Badgers finally had a decent showing. We Buckeyes were getting tired of having to represent the Big 10 in the BCS every year.

Yea you guys sure represent the Big 10 in the BCS.........by not winning your bowl games. Ohio State always chokes in the big game.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    pureoc wrote:

I don't know if representing the Big Ten to get rolled by a better team from the SEC every year is a good thing. There should be a playoff, but maybe tOSU is scared of being crushed by a 3 loss Alabama team in the first round.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Yea you guys sure represent the Big 10 in the BCS.........by not winning your bowl games. Ohio State always chokes in the big game.

guess you missed the Rose Bowl last year when they destroyed the Ducks of Oregon

Or nearly beat a very very good TX team the year before.

please. everyone loves to bring up 06 and 07 and forget all the bcs bowl games that the buckeyes won or nearly won.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

guess you missed the Rose Bowl last year when they destroyed the Ducks of Oregon

Or nearly beat a very very good TX team the year before.

please. everyone loves to bring up 06 and 07 and forget all the bcs bowl games that the buckeyes won or nearly won.

My mistake then but 26 to 17 is not a crushing win. Yes A win is a win but come on it's the Rose Bowl. hehehe ;)

yes we do love to bring up the bowl games they lost. Ohhh that 41 to 14 that was a ass kicking. ;) Yea Badgers lost some bowl games too but Ohio lost some bigger ones. I always cheer for Big 10 teams that are in bowl games and Ohio always blows it for the big 10. Oh well.

2006 BCS C'ship Game Florida 14-41 L
    2007 BCS C'ship Game LSU 24-38 L
    2008 Fiesta Texas 21-24 L
    2009 Rose Oregon 26-17 W
    January 3, 2003 Ohio State 31 Miami (FL) 24 2003 Fiesta Bowl
    January 2, 2004 Ohio State 35 Kansas State 28 2004 Fiesta Bowl
    January 2, 2006 Ohio State 34 Notre Dame 20 2006 Fiesta Bowl
    January 8, 2007 Florida 41 Ohio State 14 2007 BCS NCG
    January 7, 2008 LSU 38 Ohio State 24 2008 BCS NCG
    January 5, 2009 Texas 24 Ohio State 21 2009 Fiesta Bowl
    January 1, 2010 Ohio State 26 Oregon 17 2010 Rose Bowl

there are all the BCS bowls the buckeyes played in

i believe that is a 4-3 record. yes the florida game hurt and so did the lsu game.

but anyways, congrads on your FIRST trip to a BCS game and your first big bowl game since 2000
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:

I was watching. 'Destroyed' is a little strong. Looking back at you this year! 8-)

GO DUCKS!!
    #FHP
  • 81 wrote:
    January 3, 2003 Ohio State 31 Miami (FL) 24 2003 Fiesta Bowl
    January 2, 2004 Ohio State 35 Kansas State 28 2004 Fiesta Bowl
    January 2, 2006 Ohio State 34 Notre Dame 20 2006 Fiesta Bowl
    January 8, 2007 Florida 41 Ohio State 14 2007 BCS NCG
    January 7, 2008 LSU 38 Ohio State 24 2008 BCS NCG
    January 5, 2009 Texas 24 Ohio State 21 2009 Fiesta Bowl
    January 1, 2010 Ohio State 26 Oregon 17 2010 Rose Bowl

there are all the BCS bowls the buckeyes played in

i believe that is a 4-3 record. yes the florida game hurt and so did the lsu game.

but anyways, congrads on your FIRST trip to a BCS game and your first big bowl game since 2000

Badgers won 3 Rose Bowls under Barry and now Bret Bielema starts his run. Things are looking good and the future looks bright. Yup it's their first time back since 2000 and the start of good things to come. :)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Go Dawgs!!!! :D
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    One more win UConn and we go to the BCS!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful