The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pat devlin is a beast.

The CAA is better than the Big East
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    beat it appalachian state
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

i'll always have a warm spot in my heart for appalachian state after they defeated MI a few years back. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,690
    81 wrote:

i'll always have a warm spot in my heart for appalachian state after they defeated MI a few years back. :lol:
    :o :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    81 wrote:

nova trashed them
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

nova trashed them

they still have a warm spot in my heart.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,450
    81 wrote:

nova trashed them
    i didn't know villanova even played football. was this intramurals?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

now you're a big nova football fan?? come on dude. this is worse than you jumping on the flyers bandwagon last june
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

now you're a big nova football fan?? come on dude. this is worse than you jumping on the flyers bandwagon last june
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

haha not quite...i would not say a "big" fan. but i do root for them. i've watched more nova football than i have flyers hockey this fall and was actually at the nova/temple game at the linc a couple months back.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,770
    Speaking of Temple....Looks like Golden is leaving for The U. Welp, that mediocre success is about to go back down to 'absolutely terrible' again.
  • Options
    Speaking of Temple....Looks like Golden is leaving for The U. Welp, that mediocre success is about to go back down to 'absolutely terrible' again.

the golden era...set to be over :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    http://www.bigten.org/newlogo/index.html

Why Big Ten? Worst division names ever. Logo is pretty awful too.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Wait... so is there no more Ohio State/Michigan annual game?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

no it's still on...which means that they could play the final game of the season then the next week play again in the championship :roll:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

no it's still on...which means that they could play the final game of the season then the next week play again in the championship :roll:
    Well that's really dumb... shouldn't they have been in the same division?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    http://www.bigten.org/newlogo/index.html

Why Big Ten? Worst division names ever. Logo is pretty awful too.

brutal. i don't know which is worse, the logo, the color of the logo or teh names of the divisions. really?
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:

Well that's really dumb... shouldn't they have been in the same division?

first. next year might be the last year that Ohio State/michigan play in the final game of the regular season. it most likely will become a mid season affiar.

i agree, they should have been put into the same division and flip flop them with penn state and then continue to have the final regualar season game be OSU/mi
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    and the trophy names? what a cluster

at least they put Woody before Bo. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    first. next year might be the last year that Ohio State/michigan play in the final game of the regular season. it most likely will become a mid season affiar.

seriously?? LAME!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

seriously?? LAME!

Jim Delany is a fucktard. He is one of the biggest if not the biggest reason we don't have an football playoff.

http://www.bigten.org/school-bio/delany-bio.html

He named one of his kids Newman. :lol:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I guess North/South or East/West were not good enough for them. If they are going to use blue and white for their logo, they could have named the divisions Blue and White. That would have been a little better. Awful.

I guess the Pac-10 knows not to make this same mistake when they name their divisions.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

seriously?? LAME!

Jim Delany is a fucktard. He is one of the biggest if not the biggest reason we don't have an football playoff.

http://www.bigten.org/school-bio/delany-bio.html

He named one of his kids Newman. :lol:

he is the biggest reason. I believe he already said the Big-10 may pull out of the BCS if teams like TCU and Boise St. keep making the BCS games.
  • Options
    I guess North/South or East/West were not good enough for them. If they are going to use blue and white for their logo, they could have named the divisions Blue and White. That would have been a little better. Awful.

I guess the Pac-10 knows not to make this same mistake when they name their divisions.

when you look at the layout of the teams, you really can't go with directions.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

when you look at the layout of the teams, you really can't go with directions.

True, but it has not stopped the NFL :lol:

Almost anything would have been better. I guess when they expand to 16, it will change again anyway.
  • Options

and they put natural rivals in the same division and kept usc's games with cal and stanford in tact
  • Options
    norm wrote:

and they put natural rivals in the same division and kept usc's games with cal and stanford in tact
    What are the divisions?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    norm wrote:

the big ten went with an official rival schedule.

you play the other 5 teams in your division, and 3 in the other division, however, one of those three is your rival game.

Illinois Northwestern
    Indiana Michigan State
    Ohio State Michigan
    Penn State Nebraska
    Purdue Iowa
    Wisconsin Minnesota
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:

What are the divisions?

see below. they tried to make each divison equal. ie, you don't want OSU, PSU, Wisconsin, NE, Iowa all in the same division becasue they are all generally good year in and year out.

Leaders
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Ohio State
    Penn State
    Purdue
    Wisconsin

Ledgends
    Northwestern
    Michigan State
    Michigan
    Nebraska