Options

Message from UPS to our European Super Deluxe Customers

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,315
    MB74233 wrote:
    MB74233 wrote:
    I refused to accept delivery and in the meantime I have been in touch with 10C (no help at all), UPS here in Ireland and then good ol Justin Vickermann(via email). Then I get a letter today saying that the charges have been paid and I can accept delivery without any charges not even governmental ones. Happy days!!! My stubborness paid off.
    THATS SUCKS,,UPS STOLE OUR MONEY TO THE ONES WE ACCEPT DELIVERY..BUT TEN CLUB TOLD US TO DO IT..

If anyone accepted delivery make sure that you get a refund from UPS because that is what was promised. Duties etc are different. I was told that the charges were paid by a third party which I assume was 10C. I would have had to pay 45 Euro 13 of which was for UPS.
    me i paid 125 euros extra which the 98 euros was for ups and 27 was for taxis in my country,,,put that in double couse i order 2 boxes
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    TheSkyEtc wrote:
    Well I finally got mine today in the store where I work here in Greece..
    154,90 euros and with my discount down to 139 euros..
    I guess it's a good price regarding the price I had to pay at first place
    including the UPS fees.
    After all the boxset kicks ass,it's completely amazing and I forgot
    about the waiting...and the refund.
    which store in greece?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    10c refund the money me for both my orders couse i pay to much money extra to ups..we was waiting for ups to do it,but usally the THIEFS dont give you your money back,,,,thanks alot 10c for doing the right thing,,,see you..
    in ALL 4 EUROPEANS CONCERTS...
    PEACE LOVE AND PEARL JAM
    DIMITRIS
  • Options
    GE161055GE161055 Posts: 6
    Today I received my 2 packs.
    I paid €20.16 for VAT + €14 for OTHER (?) for each pack!
    Now I will ask to 10c.....
    Sono il migliore in quello che faccio, ma quello che faccio non è piacevole....
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I received my box 2 months ago via UPS and they didn't ask me anything.
    Today, I received a reminder for an invocie not paid, of an amount of 47 euros !!
    I called them saying I don't understand because I had never received the invoice before today... I have my deluxe box ithout having paid.. What should I do ?
    I don't want to pay 47 euros, which is way too much, considering we paid $50 to 10 to make the box shipped to Europe. I can acccept paying 10 or 15 euros of customs taxes, but 47 euros !?!

What do I do now ? If I don't pay, I'll have another reminder, etc.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    You should tell them that you can simply give them back what they delivered.

Julien wrote:
    I received my box 2 months ago via UPS and they didn't ask me anything.
    Today, I received a reminder for an invocie not paid, of an amount of 47 euros !!
    I called them saying I don't understand because I had never received the invoice before today... I have my deluxe box ithout having paid.. What should I do ?
    I don't want to pay 47 euros, which is way too much, considering we paid $50 to 10 to make the box shipped to Europe. I can acccept paying 10 or 15 euros of customs taxes, but 47 euros !?!

What do I do now ? If I don't pay, I'll have another reminder, etc.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    GE161055GE161055 Posts: 6
    10c refund the money me for both my orders couse i pay to much money extra to ups..we was waiting for ups to do it,but usally the THIEFS dont give you your money back,,,,thanks alot 10c for doing the right thing,,,see you..
    PEACE LOVE AND PEARL JAM
    DIMITRIS

I made the same request to 10c and this is their answer:

Hi,
    You were charged duty/VAT tax imposed by your government.

https://www.pearljam.com/etc/legal

Customs, Duties, and Taxes

Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
    Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
    Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.

:evil:
    Sono il migliore in quello che faccio, ma quello che faccio non è piacevole....
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    GE161055 wrote:
    PEACE LOVE AND PEARL JAM
    DIMITRIS

Hi,

Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
    Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
    Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.

those conditions are standard all over the internet for any seller that ships out of their own country (only 10c in their amateurishness didn't include it until the shit hit the fan..or it was extremely well hidden 'cos when people started complaining I looked for it to shut them up and didn't find it).

since you only received your order the other day, I assume you ordered after the whole mess and after they got their shit together and put the above disclaimer that should have been there all along.

If you did otoh pre-order and it just took somehow months for the stuff to arrive then you can complain about them directing you to that disclaimer.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    GE161055 wrote:
    PEACE LOVE AND PEARL JAM
    DIMITRIS

Hi,

those conditions are standard all over the internet for any seller that ships out of their own country (only 10c in their amateurishness didn't include it until the shit hit the fan..or it was extremely well hidden 'cos when people started complaining I looked for it to shut them up and didn't find it).

since you only received your order the other day, I assume you ordered after the whole mess and after they got their shit together and put the above disclaimer that should have been there all along.

If you did otoh pre-order and it just took somehow months for the stuff to arrive then you can complain about them directing you to that disclaimer.
    exactly right ,,after the mess they post this ,,but in my case we dont talk about the vat,or taxis that i understand i have to pay.the problem was the extra money i have to pay for the ups work..the taxis was 22 euros,,but i pay 126 euros extra,,,and all this put in double,,was 2 in my order..10club knows now for the future how to deal with this...as i see from my newiest orders they send all of them germany and after they resend to all of us..