~ The Kitty Thread!! ~ Take 2!

Comments

• PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    I love it when they smile period, it's just so cute! But she used to lay like that a lot and I always called her squishie face...lol She just looked like her face squished down when she did it...I loved it. I miss my girl, but I am able to look at pics of her now and smile, and laugh, but I know getting her ashes back is going to be difficult for me...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • What a sweet pic! They do smile when they sleep :) Ours does it too. she is a little goofball and looks different in every picture.

She's the boss in the house :))
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,747

What a sweet pic! They do smile when they sleep :) Ours does it too. she is a little goofball and looks different in every picture.

She's the boss in the house :))

:D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    HAHA, she's too cute! The many faces!!! Tabby Lu was the Boss in our house too...lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJSiren said:

HAHA, she's too cute! The many faces!!! Tabby Lu was the Boss in our house too...lol

aren't all pets? ;)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    PJSiren said:

I love it when they smile period, it's just so cute! But she used to lay like that a lot and I always called her squishie face...lol She just looked like her face squished down when she did it...I loved it. I miss my girl, but I am able to look at pics of her now and smile, and laugh, but I know getting her ashes back is going to be difficult for me...

The dreaded ashes day. That's gonna super tuff. Hopefully you'll go together cuz that shit was super hard when we went to get jinxy. We put jinxy's fav ball inside with him and a pic on top. I miss that fat fuck.
    Holyshit lisa! Our roxy has that bitchy face pose to! I always say she's a bitch, sour puss face! Hahaha so cute!
  • Yeah, she can be a little bitch too :)) Her name is Sam, she was already 5 when we got her, so we didn't change the name. We usually call her fuzzball. She is the apple of our eye.

PJSiren said:

aren't all pets? ;)
    haha, not the boys....our three boys are all too stupid to try to be bosses...but I love them to death!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

aren't all pets? ;)
    haha, not the boys....our three boys are all too stupid to try to be bosses...but I love them to death!
    :))
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Kitties are the greatest!!
    edited November 2014

Kitties are the greatest!!

I crack up whenever I see a cats eyes bug out like they've seen a ghost! It's funny. Roxy gets this look like she's possessed and starts chasing me around with her ears back all serious. Hahaha
  • He looks like he was goosed!! I laugh everytime I see it!! Any pics of Roxy?

He looks like he was goosed!! I laugh everytime I see it!! Any pics of Roxy?

I don't know how to post pics here. I've tried a million times and nothing. I use iPhone no laptop or anything. Let me see if I can figure it out. Roxys my girl! Shes soooo cute. Grey tabby with a sort of " a perfect circle" pattern on one side. She always drops down on the floor whenever I come in the house and wants me to pet her,'then she gets all loud and purring. That's my girl
  • badbrains said:

I don't know how to post pics here. I've tried a million times and nothing. I use iPhone no laptop or anything. Let me see if I can figure it out. Roxys my girl! Shes soooo cute. Grey tabby with a sort of " a perfect circle" pattern on one side. She always drops down on the floor whenever I come in the house and wants me to pet her,'then she gets all loud and purring. That's my girl
    Goodness, that sounds like Sam too. She rolls on the floor, is a perfect "carpet climber", as I call it, and demands belly rubs constantly :)) When Cav comes home, she runs into my office and throws herself on the floor and then cuddling ensues. Every freaking day. They can be so weird, but I love them :D

badbrains said:

Goodness, that sounds like Sam too. She rolls on the floor, is a perfect "carpet climber", as I call it, and demands belly rubs constantly :)) When Cav comes home, she runs into my office and throws herself on the floor and then cuddling ensues. Every freaking day. They can be so weird, but I love them :D
    OMG! Carpet climber! That's it lisa! That's exactly what she does to. Must be a tabby thing no? Hahaha, and then when I rub her belly she gets all excited and her back leg tries to scratch my arm.
  • Lol!! Actually that means that they want to play, or be given affection. Scooter does this too..like I said.. Cats are the best!! And BB photobucket!! Now they havea. Automatic photo back up with the iPhone. It just automatically uploads it for you!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Sheesh...I've read (and felt) all 41 pages; not sure why I hadn't partaken till now but was especially moved by the recent losses some of you experienced...not to mention the whole catness thing.

Good god, I love them. Their behavior, their facial expressions, their neuroses, their little passive-aggressive mindfucks. And the bellies!

BB, if you can't figure out the pic-posting thing (fuck knows it took and STILL takes me awhile), feel free to email them to me and I'll get it up on your behalf.

Also, Leeze's kitty looks a lot like our Beans.

Regular mode:

And, the "ready for my close-up" face:
    edited November 2014
    Wonderful pics of the kitties, hedonist, I have a Beans too!! lol He's a tuxedo though...but I wanted to share anpther great pic of Tabby Lu also...another my mom found...she made the best faces...

and this is my Beans....or as I call him Meany Beany....lol He likes to terrorize his brother Eliot...

and this is Eliot

Post edited by PJSiren on
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Here's roxy about to nap on my lap!

And here's jinxy! My fat fuck! I miss him.

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Roxy looks like Beans too.

(I love how Beans is a common theme on names. Don't get me started on nicknames!)

Just beautiful eyes and faces, all.
    hedonist said:

Roxy looks like Beans too.

(I love how Beans is a common theme on names. Don't get me started on nicknames!)

Just beautiful eyes and faces, all.

That's my girl!!! I love foxy roxy! :D
    Everybody's got some cute cats no doubt!
  • This thread, and the Doggie thread too,makes me smile.
  • Look at all the feline beauty in here! Hedo, your kitty does look a lot like Sam! And BB, Roxy is a beauty! Love the grey coat! Eliot and Beans are the cutest too!

Cats rock :D Even if they are plotting to rule the world...
  • Yes!! They are awesome!! Love all the kitties! And Roxy is a gorgeous cat! Very regal looking.

Yes!! They are awesome!! Love all the kitties! And Roxy is a gorgeous cat! Very regal looking.

Thank you! Ya she loves doing the half jump head butts when I'm standing and she wants to get my attention. Such a princess!
    That's adorable Tree...Scooter is just too cute!
    The vet called and Tabby Lu's ashes are back from the crematorium, I think I will go pick them up before work tomorrow morning...I have a feeling I will have a break down when I do...
    Tattooed Dissident!