Post your daily workout

Comments

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Ziggmeister :D:D:D

Good to see you have been keeping the motivation levels up in this thread. All that work you've been doing you most be ultra hot now :lol: Good for you

Ill email you this arvo
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    DonJon wrote:
    Ziggmeister :D:D:D

Good to see you have been keeping the motivation levels up in this thread. All that work you've been doing you most be ultra hot now :lol: Good for you

Ill email you this arvo

You better believe it, baby! ;) I'm skinny as now which is awesome....way slimmer than when you saw me on tour....now I just want those little defining lines on my arms, stomach etc which are kinda getting there but I want more....and a tighter arse! :mrgreen: If I've gone to all this trouble over the past year, may as well finish the job and get ultra smokin, right?

And this is the first time I've posted in here for probably 9 months! haha No motivation coming from me!

Talk to you this arvo....maybe....if you ever email me! hehe 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • foot is finally better.

Ran for the 5th day in a row. 6-8 miles each day.

Happy to be running again. Now it's time to get some laps in at the pool.
    Squats went down well.....did about 20.....lunges are hard.....I think I did about 5 lunges on each leg and couldn't do any more! :lol:

And I have the sorest fucking arse today!! :?

But it feels good! :mrgreen:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Squats went down well.....did about 20.....lunges are hard.....I think I did about 5 lunges on each leg and couldn't do any more! :lol:

well done miss hard ass
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

well done miss hard ass

Soon....hopefully! :mrgreen: Not too hard though....girls still need to be soft. 8-)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

well done miss hard ass

Soon....hopefully! :mrgreen: Not too hard though....girls still need to be soft. 8-)
    soft is amazing

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

soft is amazing

Oh I agree! Soft....but defined....the perfect combo. 8-)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

soft is amazing

Oh I agree! Soft....but defined....the perfect combo. 8-)
    very well done, ziggster
    you're all over it

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Do they offer barre classes near you? Totally kicks your ass...quite literally. Great for the legs too. And you won't bulk up because it's all with your own body weight or really light weights.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Do they offer barre classes near you? Totally kicks your ass...quite literally. Great for the legs too. And you won't bulk up because it's all with your own body weight or really light weights.

"bare" meaning no clothes?
    www.myspace.com
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

"bare" meaning no clothes?
    barre as in ballet barre...although it could be fun doing it naked! :? :mrgreen:

I'm not sure about barre classes....naked or clothed....but tbh I really can't see myself becoming a ballerina....

Back to the squats and lunges....
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'm not sure about barre classes....naked or clothed....but tbh I really can't see myself becoming a ballerina....

Back to the squats and lunges....
    no ballet required...just a hell of a lot of kicking...and the little punk tutu is totally optional :mrgreen:

Hour long Tracy Anderson mat workout....had shakey muscles afterwards....felt good. 8-)
  • 1 hour of lap swimming, with the kids now in school I should be able to hit the pool more often.
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    this thread is back, nice!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Hour long Tracy Anderson mat workout....had shakey muscles afterwards....felt good. 8-)

And I did this again....it's fucking hard going!

Tracy Anderson is the chick who got Gwyneth Paltrow smokin' again after her last kid. Have you seen her in Iron Man? She's fucking hot now. Anyway, I have this phobia about doing exercises of people whose body I don't like. I like Tracy's body though --- she's my height and has a really small, non-bulky body and reckons if you do this workout for 4-6 times a week you'll see lines of definition really quickly.

We'll see. I've got 49 days until my holiday....I'm putting that bitch to the test! 8-)
  • i went for a walk today, it was ok.

tomorrow I will go for a walk again :lol:
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    50 minute Tracy Anderson 'post-pregnancy' workout.....focuses heaps on the abs.

Fuck it was hard....my abs were REALLY feeling it.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

I'd never heard of her before, but good god she's hot! I'll do her videos if it means my body would look like that! Looks like she incorporates some of the barre method into her butt and leg workouts using a chair. Gonna check these out.

ZiggyStar wrote:

I'd never heard of her before, but good god she's hot! I'll do her videos if it means my body would look like that! Looks like she incorporates some of the barre method into her butt and leg workouts using a chair. Gonna check these out.

I know!! I really like her body....a lot of trainers etc look bulky....but not her. She says the exercises will make you "teeny tiny". And she doesn't use anything over 3lbs weights....ever! She used to be a dancer and has incorporated the exercises what makes ballet dancers so small and tiny into her routines.

I used to always get such sore abs after doing workouts....the next day I'd wake up soooo sore and if I sneezed or laughed they'd kill and I'd have to wait days and days before I could work them again....but the last 2 weeks, I can feel that I've worked my abs but they aren't killing me....must be working! 8-)
  • chest, triceps, abs for about 50 minutes this morning, then a 5 mile run in 38 minutes this evening.

"maxed out" on the bench today and did three plates (315) which I haven't done for years. It feels so good to be back in shape!
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
    swimming
    swimming
    and more swimming

love it
    feels amazing
    it's been a long ass time.

also i do...
    some weight lifting
    some exercise bike
    & some walking

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I know!! I really like her body....a lot of trainers etc look bulky....but not her. She says the exercises will make you "teeny tiny". And she doesn't use anything over 3lbs weights....ever! She used to be a dancer and has incorporated the exercises what makes ballet dancers so small and tiny into her routines.

I used to always get such sore abs after doing workouts....the next day I'd wake up soooo sore and if I sneezed or laughed they'd kill and I'd have to wait days and days before I could work them again....but the last 2 weeks, I can feel that I've worked my abs but they aren't killing me....must be working! 8-)
    Dancers always have great bodies - long, lean muscles. I just ordered 2 of her videos - we'll see how it goes!

Sounds like it's working!

Dancers always have great bodies - long, lean muscles. I just ordered 2 of her videos - we'll see how it goes!

Which ones did you get? I have the mat workout and the post-pregnancy workout. She has dance cardio workouts as well but I'm not really the dancey type.

She just released a book too a couple of weeks ago -- 30 mins workout-something or other. I saw something on her facebook page about it.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Which ones did you get? I have the mat workout and the post-pregnancy workout. She has dance cardio workouts as well but I'm not really the dancey type.

She just released a book too a couple of weeks ago -- 30 mins workout-something or other. I saw something on her facebook page about it.
    I got the mat workout and the dance cardio II. There are some sequence videos too - have you tried those? I don't like complicated dance workouts - I read in one of the reviews that one of the cardio workouts isn't super dancy, but now I can't remember which one lol. As long as it gets my heart rate up I'll be happy.

I got the mat workout and the dance cardio II. There are some sequence videos too - have you tried those? I don't like complicated dance workouts - I read in one of the reviews that one of the cardio workouts isn't super dancy, but now I can't remember which one lol. As long as it gets my heart rate up I'll be happy.

No, I've only tried the mat and pregnancy workouts....I downloaded them both in a bundle. What's a sequence video?

There are a couple of videos on youtube too that show some basics etc that you can follow. I've done one of those....they're basically the same moves that are on the other two videos I've got though.

There is a new photo of her on her facebook page....she looks realllllly skinny now. A bit of a shame -- I don't like her body that skinny.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

No, I've only tried the mat and pregnancy workouts....I downloaded them both in a bundle. What's a sequence video?

There are a couple of videos on youtube too that show some basics etc that you can follow. I've done one of those....they're basically the same moves that are on the other two videos I've got though.

There is a new photo of her on her facebook page....she looks realllllly skinny now. A bit of a shame -- I don't like her body that skinny.
    I think the sequence videos are a combo of cardio and toning...at least that's my guess. There are 3 levels on her webpage. Does the pregnancy video include cardio, or is it mostly toning?

I checked out some of the videos - I think I did see someone demonstrating some of her stuff on a talk show. Seems like it's a great way to get toned.

She looks so much better with some curves!

[
    I think the sequence videos are a combo of cardio and toning...at least that's my guess. There are 3 levels on her webpage. Does the pregnancy video include cardio, or is it mostly toning?

I checked out some of the videos - I think I did see someone demonstrating some of her stuff on a talk show. Seems like it's a great way to get toned.

She looks so much better with some curves!

Neither of my videos include cardio.

Did the 50 mins post-pregnancy video again today.....there's this move where you totally stretch out on your back, arms up above your head holding one hand weight, move both legs up at the same time so they're in the air at 90 degrees and your arms up at so they meet your legs in the middle and then back.....fuck it's hard. Such a simple move but soooo hard!!! :x