Post your daily workout

Comments

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Awesome to see this place so active. Good work team! :)

Mondays

10 x 10kg wall balls
    10 x 24" box jumps (these still fuck with my head and people stare!!!)
    10 reverse grip chins
    500m row

4 sets

Today

Deadlifts sets of 6 reps - 75 80 85 90 95 100kg

Chin ups with 10kg belt - 5 x 6 reps

Bitta stretching. Way different workout for me today. No intensity just strength
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    It's only Tuesday and tonight I already drank a fresh bottle of Oregon Pinot and finished the remaining half of another variety that was left over from Saturday.....gonna do better tomorrow ;) ..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • yesterday went for a walk/jog did 6kms (1 jog,5 walk)

today

walk/stumble to the gym

15 minute walk on the treadmill @ 5km

pt session (chest press on swiss ball,lunges,squats with should press,prone holds,lat pull down,200m sprint on rowing machine,single arm row)

walk home

hopefully if i am up for it when i get home i might jog to the local gardens for some hill sprints
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    mr.pink wrote:
    I think I'm expecting too much out of myself at this point. I'm trying to lift like I did 5 months ago, when I was where I want to be now. I'm trying the push day/ pull day, 4 on 1 off rotation, but I certainly didn't start like that last year. I'm just getting worn out too fast, wonder if I should go to a combination everyother day for a while.
    you would know your body the best. every other day is always good. that's what i started with a few months ago when i got back into it. even now i still find myself going back to every other day with lifting. but i'm working more of an all around circuit/core everytime. i don't really isolate much. i've been mixing in lifting then the next day i'll do sprints/plyo or play ball. just gotta keep interested. being burnt out just sucks

A actually had a great workout today! Feel much better about it than yesterday. Day 1 of my routine, concentrated on shoulders with some tricepts and traps mixed in. Its been almost two weeks since I've got back into in, may be I just needed time. I do isolate, but I plan on switching it up and making it up and making it more of a circuit/core training after a month and a half. I'll do that for a couple of weeks just for the "shock". I'm only doing hardcore hikes once a week currently for cardio, because my goal is to gain mass.

Wow, read some of the recent posts, some of you fuckers are going hardcore... good job, keep it up!
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    haha. yea there are some hardcore fuckers!! :lol:

last night i ran the hill again. made it up 10 times and ran 2 miles. (it's a mile to and from the hill)
    the hill is my new nemesis. i hate that bastard
  • another easy session for me today

walk to gym,
    20 mins treadmill (slow walk/slow jog) up an incline
    10 mins cross trainer at maximum resistance
    20 mins bike

was meant to go for a road run this morning, will try for that tonight
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    Today was my hike/ cardio day and it wound up being pretty good. It was extremely treacherous though as we scouted salmon river. I don't think Oregon will ever cease to amaze me. Back to the gym in the morning.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I just came in here to say hello to DonJon! Hi DJ! :wave:

I haven't done any exercise since before tour....but I'm starting again on Monday! Still the same weight though -- actually, I'm even less than when I was on tour which is great! And I still don't have much of an appetite which is even better! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

I haven't done any exercise since before tour....but I'm starting again on Monday! Still the same weight though -- actually, I'm even less than when I was on tour which is great! And I still don't have much of an appetite which is even better! :D
    i'm there with ya in the exercise dept ziggy - none since pj extravaganza 09, thanks to busted shoulder recovery and a very comfortable couch. sounds like the wookie's doing well - good work champion! love to all you exercising pj freaks. peace :)
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    every workout i've been experimenting with new supersets. trying a lot of chest/back/legs type combos. dear god they suck.
    bball tonight in the ghet-to..that's enough work out for me
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

i'm there with ya in the exercise dept ziggy - none since pj extravaganza 09, thanks to busted shoulder recovery and a very comfortable couch. sounds like the wookie's doing well - good work champion! love to all you exercising pj freaks. peace :)

thanks mate actually may have lost 1kg this week, but what happend to the shoulder
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    up@ 5am first coffee then weed.off too work7am....10am break more weed.1pm lunch,weed again.3pm "weedbreak"5pm driving home...smokin a doobie.6pm dinner 6:30 shower 7pma nice bowl of weed,some sex with the wife.9pm well deserverd sleep! :D
    up@ 5am first coffee then weed.off too work7am....10am break more weed.1pm lunch,weed again.3pm "weedbreak"5pm driving home...smokin a doobie.6pm dinner 6:30 shower 7pma nice bowl of weed,some sex with the wife.9pm well deserverd sleep! :D

Deep breathing is part of any good routine, keep up the good work :lol:

I've got so much weed and hash just piling up, people keep giving it to me even though I've stopped smoking, busted it out last night for a friends b-day though.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    mr.pink wrote:

I've got so much weed and hash just piling up, people keep giving it to me even though I've stopped smoking, busted it out last night for a friends b-day though.
    ...i think i'm moving to oregon! :lol:
    mr.pink wrote:

...i think i'm moving to oregon! :lol:

Dude, this bud up here is not playing around. I don't know what its like in PA, but this Pacific Northwest stuff is famous for a reason! When I first moved here about a year ago, one or two hits more than did the job; and I previously smoked on a schedule like yours!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    mr.pink wrote:

:shock: Why can't I have that problem?! WHYYYYY??? :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Somehow over the last 12 yrs I've added 10 pounds to my weight- and (2 kids) I know thats not much- but it bugs me!! So this year my goal is to drop these 10 pds. On mon, wed, and friday, I'm on the treadmill for 30 minuts (walk/run) and on Tues and Thurs I'll be doing weight training. I used to take a spinning class but my tailbone was killing me (had to stop). Of course, healthy eating is also required. I hope this works.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • had gym session with my pt this morning and we did some squats with barbell on my back,push ups,sit ups,prone jack knifes, chest press,dual pulley row, minute sprints on the cross trianer, 20 mins on the treadmill (slow walk/jog). these where done at two sets of 12, will try remember the set combinations after our next session on wednesday. tomorrow i am moving house, but luckly its only next door so it should be a decent work out.
    New York - May 02 - 2016