Post your daily workout

Comments

• i_lov_it wrote:
    My " WORKOUT " today! Consist of *BEER* and *SLEEP*... ;););)

sounds like we should train together sometime :D:D:D:D:D
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    i_lov_it wrote:
    My " WORKOUT " today! Consist of *BEER* and *SLEEP*... ;););)

sounds like we should train together sometime :D:D:D:D:D

lol...Your ON! :P
  • Chest, Back and Bi's today. I am really weak since I haven't lifted in two years so don't laugh at the numbers...

Incline bench - 4 sets at 135 (10-15 reps, to exhaustion)
    Dumbell press - 4 sets at 45 lbs (10 - 15 reps, to exhaustion)
    Pull ups - 10, 8, 6 (all I could do :( )
    Lat pull downs - 3 sets at 140 lbs (12-15 reps)
    Upright Rows - 3 sets at 50 lbs (15-20 reps)
    Bar curls, 80 lbs - 3 sets of 12
    Dumbell curls, 30 lbs, 3 sets of 10
    20 push ups
    ~100 sit ups/knee ups

Tomorrow is SQUATS!!! :o
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • walk to gym
    30 mins treadmill at 5kmh
    pt session
    4 * farmers walk (25kg,30kg,30kg,30kg)
    cable machine for squats with a single arm row and the revese of that with a lunge with a punch
    (hope that makes sense)
    20 min strecth and 20 min sauna
    :D
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    edited December 2009
    blerg ... ok, after my stop starts i dont give a flying fuck attitude of the past 2 months

past 3 days .... my usual 10kg
    12 rep squat plus lunge x 3 sets
    12 rep overhead plus extension x 3 sets - fuck i hate those :x
    12 rep crunchs plus obliques x 3 sets
    then 20 mins on the elliptical - i dont know what it is about mine, but geez it makes me sweat.

every other day i swap the overheads for bent over rows plus standing overheads for the back, and the elliptical for a 4km walk (god forbid which just undoes me - walking being the incredibly hard exercise it is!!!! :P )

i dont feel too bad either - i was a little bit stiff after the sadist donjon dragged me to the gym on saturday, but other than that ive been ok.

and interestingly, given the fact that ive lived on beer, bourbon and strongbows for the past two weeks prior .... last night i got the kids takeaway for tea since riley goes to guitar practice in the next town over - they had fried chicken & chips. i ate a peice of their chicken and honestly felt sick. i guess we actually didnt eat too badly, and mostly i ate grilled seafood or eggs, so my tummy sort of protested against the deep fry .... :shock: my biggest challenge tho, will be the 2 nice big bottles of bourbon beckoning to me from the kitchen pantry. if i keep the door shut, it muffles them just a bit.

now if i dont post in this thread at least every 3rd day with this, i want someone to start a zenith is a lazy procrastinating little shithead thread and make horrible jokes about me in it - i might not have a pt in this bumfuck town, but i do spend enough time on here to not want that to happen ;)
    Post edited by zenith on
    impatience is a gift ........
  • zenith wrote:
    blerg ... ok, after my stop starts i dont give a flying fuck attitude of the past 2 months

past 3 days .... my usual 10kg
    12 rep squat plus lunge x 3 reps
    12 rep overhead plus extension x 3 - fuck i hate those :x
    12 rep crunchs plus obliques x 3 sets
    then 20 mins on the elliptical - i dont know what it is about mine, but geez it makes me sweat.

every other day i swap the overheads for bent over rows plus standing overheads for the back, and the elliptical for a 4km walk (god forbid which just undoes me - walking being the incredibly hard exercise it is!!!! :P )

i dont feel too bad either - i was a little bit stiff after the sadist donjon dragged me to the gym on saturday, but other than that ive been ok.

and interestingly, given the fact that ive lived on beer, bourbon and strongbows for the past two weeks prior .... last night i got the kids takeaway for tea since riley goes to guitar practice in the next town over - they had fried chicken & chips. i ate a peice of their chicken and honestly felt sick. i guess we actually didnt eat too badly, and mostly i ate grilled seafood or eggs, so my tummy sort of protested against the deep fry .... :shock: my biggest challenge tho, will be the 2 nice big bottles of bourbon beckoning to me from the kitchen pantry. if i keep the door shut, it muffles them just a bit.

now if i dont post in this thread at least every 3rd day with this, i want someone to start a zenith is a lazy procrastinating little shithead thread and make horrible jokes about me in it - i might not have a pt in this bumfuck town, but i do spend enough time on here to not want that to happen ;)

great work zenith, but you should answer the call of the bourbon as it might sudenly stop as someone else will have answered it. :o i will start the thread if i dont see you post in here in three days time! but only if you promise to do the same for me :D
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Two days in a row and Im feelin pretty ordinary :twisted:

10x 80kg deadlifts
    500m row sprint (under 1.50m)

Did 5 sets and had a 3 min break between sets. (This is coming from someone who never breaks!) and I still struggled.

Lost 50% of fitness hands down in 3.5 weeks. The boys reckon even as bad as 70%.

Got a 40km race in March that involves mud running, kayaking and mountain running and Im in a team of 4 with trainers from gym....me have some serious work to do over chrissy but wil all be fun
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • BACK INTO IT

legs - awesome
    arms - f*ck me

fitness - surprisingly good
    wah
  • SQUATS today for the first time in 2 years. Wish me luck!

Actually I'll probably do this:

Abs - 15 minutes of agony
    Legs - 4 sets of squats, 4 sets of deadlifts, 3 sets of lunges, 3 sets of calf raises
    Puke in a toilet.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
    :)

10kg squat plus lunge x 3 sets
    10kg bent over rows plus standing overheads x 3 sets
    crunchs plus obliques x 4 sets
    plus a 5 km hot shoe shuffle .... and i sweated bucketfuls since there is a big arsed storm brewing up here and its muggy as hell

happy ......
    *blows the dust off the floor*

same, same ....

except swap the rows for overhead plus extensions torture session
    and 6km in 20mins on the elliptical instead of the walk

hey donjon whats the thing in march for?? some boorowa girls are going to some thing in sydney or thereabouts in march that involves some huge run with a team - raises money for the fred hollows foundation??
    6km in 20mins !?!?!?! Did you have a rocket up your arse Zenith? :lol:

Not sure if its the Fred Hollows thing but Ill find out for you. All I know its hiking, kayaking etc out near Wisemans Ferry and Ive been told to get fit again in order to not let the team down :? :o

Slight improvement today....didnt feel as bad as previous but still way outta form.

800m run
    20 burpees
    20 sit ups

600m run
    15 burpees
    15 sit ups

400m run
    10 burpees
    10 sit ups

200m run
    5 burpees
    5 sit ups

Moved thru pretty well with no more than about 1min break to walk up the stairs
  • walk to the gym (45 mins)
    walk on treadmill 15 mins
    one legged lunges with 30kg barbell on my pack * 10 each leg * 4 sets
    body weight squats (20,20,20,30)
    4 sets chest press (12,12,10,10) (40kg,45kg,50kg,50kg)
    swiss ball crunches (12,6)
    walk home from gym(45 mins)
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    DonJon wrote:

no, i had a pj boot blasting from the speakers. and im a stubbon little shithead :roll: now all i have to do is keep it rolling
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Been back a week....still haven't done shit! haha Still losing weight though somehow which is awesome! 8-)

Need to get fit this year.....planning on going skiing in Sept/Oct with Dunc in Wanaka! Fuck yeah! :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    zenith wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

no, i had a pj boot blasting from the speakers. and im a stubbon little shithead :roll: now all i have to do is keep it rolling

Thats Olympic speed or faster 8-) Ive done 4km in just under 20 - mind you running aint my forte but 3.20 a km...thats about 18 on the treadmill :lol::lol: . I dont think the dial goes that high

Good to see you are back into it tho. Im struggling and for once in my life not looking forward to going to the gym :cry: but that'll change.

Remind me to find out about March event next week too
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Been back a week....still haven't done shit! haha Still losing weight though somehow which is awesome! 8-)

Need to get fit this year.....planning on going skiing in Sept/Oct with Dunc in Wanaka! Fuck yeah! :mrgreen:

Let me know dates. Ill be over there this year
    *shrug* the speed was sitting about 17-18 most of the time. dont forget, this is only a cross trainer. no real resistance. youre just air running. put me on the ground and id be lucky to do 1 km at a run, i hate running. plus i had the resistance level set fairly low. ill bump that up more once i get my cardio levels up a bit again, so all its doing atm is getting the heart rate up.
  • zenith wrote:
    *shrug* the speed was sitting about 17-18 most of the time. dont forget, this is only a cross trainer. no real resistance. youre just air running. put me on the ground and id be lucky to do 1 km at a run, i hate running. plus i had the resistance level set fairly low. ill bump that up more once i get my cardio levels up a bit again, so all its doing atm is getting the heart rate up.

fuck thats still great that, perhaps you should turn up the resistance :D:lol:
    New York - May 02 - 2016