Post your daily workout

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I can touch my fucking toes! Can you believe it? Less than two months and I can touch my fucking TOES!!!! I was a good 2-3 inches off touching when I started.

FUCK YEAH! I'm pretty happy with that! I haven't touched my toes since I was a kid! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I can touch my fucking toes! Can you believe it? Less than two months and I can touch my fucking TOES!!!! I was a good 2-3 inches off touching when I started.

FUCK YEAH! I'm pretty happy with that! I haven't touched my toes since I was a kid! :D

good work mate, how great do you feel?

as for workout today according to some people I will have done nothing, but I have only done a bit of walking today as i have been sick for the last week!
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    ok, everyone has been making me feel guilty as hell - after 2 weeks of doing solid nothing - not even walking because our little patch of the state seemed to think it had warped into ireland or somewhere and rained non stop all week - im going to have to hop back on the horse .... :(
    impatience is a gift ........
  • zenith wrote:
    ok, everyone has been making me feel guilty as hell - after 2 weeks of doing solid nothing - not even walking because our little patch of the state seemed to think it had warped into ireland or somewhere and rained non stop all week - im going to have to hop back on the horse .... :(

training in the rain is awesome fun :D , its when i have done some of my best runs
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Had a pretty good session today for a Monday. After 18 hours study on the weekend I felt like a hunchback. Had some speed too so gym felt a little weird today. Lots of sweat :lol:

12 reverse grip chin ups
    10 Knees to elbows
    10 burpees
    20 sit ups
    400m run.

4 sets. Pretty cruisy. Limited my breaks to no more than 45secs after the run before sarting again. Trying to get my fitness levels back up
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    Had a pretty good session today for a Monday. After 18 hours study on the weekend I felt like a hunchback. Had some speed too so gym felt a little weird today. Lots of sweat :lol:

12 reverse grip chin ups
    10 Knees to elbows
    10 burpees
    20 sit ups
    400m run.

4 sets. Pretty cruisy. Limited my breaks to no more than 45secs after the run before sarting again. Trying to get my fitness levels back up

Yeah, that's all great, DonJon, but the REAL way to measure your fitness level is CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR TOES?!? ;):mrgreen:
    I wil try tonight. Probably not tho with my short hammies
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

i can't touch my toes - can i touch yours instead?
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Sure you can! 8-) Do you have big giant toes?
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Sure you can! 8-) Do you have big giant toes?
    yeah but it's just that they're further away than for normal-sized people.
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • Ran 5 miles yesterday, combo of street and trail.

My feet are really adjusting to the Vribram's, no tightness during or after the run.

It's am amazing feeling running through grass in these shoes. Love them.

Heading to the pool for 60 minutes of laps this AM.

Wookie, yes running in a nice warm rain is enjoyable. I do recall Nike having a commercial a few years back set the the French Quarters of N.O., the show the streets people going about their day and then the rain comes. Everyone takes cover and the runners appear from every corner and take off, it ends with the sun coming up and the runners all taking cover. Classic.
  • fairly easy day to day, just did a 45 minute spin class but pushed it a little bit will increase the workload tomorrow. Think I caught what don jon had.
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • weight training for 1hr 15 minutes, treadmill for 20 minutes, stairmaster for 20 minutes.

gotta get in shape for the season.
    early start .... school does have its uses 8-)

im heading out for a 6 km walk - but when i get back, continuing with this stupid freaken assignment .... who here likes sql??? wanna help me with some??
    I'm jogging every weeknight until tour starting tonight....my bf took a photo of me in my pyjama pants from behind last night....my arse is huge....I can't wear pants with an arse like that!! :shock: I'm freaking out now....30 days....30 fucking days....if it's not small enough by tour, I'm wearing a skirt in the pit and my whole tour....so now the plan is to KILL myself jogging for 30 days....run that fat off....I can do it....yes I can! 8-)
    fairly easy day to day, just did a 45 minute spin class but pushed it a little bit will increase the workload tomorrow. Think I caught what don jon had.

Oh no mate I hope you dont!!! Nearly 4 weeks that knocked me around for.

Going for a 20min run at lunch then half hour of boxing tonight before more study :roll:
    back ... i wouldnt jog if it killed me - i hate it :? and zig my arse is huge, every girls arse is huge ... its our badge of honnor or something. and after being so happy a few weeks ago about fitting into things, this morning the scales tell me ive put on about 4 kgs :shock: wtf so you think your panicking!!!!

im thinking about trying that lemondetox diet in early nov - which is another reason ive cut out all but one coffee a day, just to get ready for it. ive heard good things, bad things. but i dont think a good flushout once in a while hurts you. im just going to make my own with bought ingredients tho - not getting sucked into the marketing and buying the kit
    zenith wrote:
    back ... i wouldnt jog if it killed me - i hate it :? and zig my arse is huge, every girls arse is huge ... its our badge of honnor or something. and after being so happy a few weeks ago about fitting into things, this morning the scales tell me ive put on about 4 kgs :shock: wtf so you think your panicking!!!!

im thinking about trying that lemondetox diet in early nov - which is another reason ive cut out all but one coffee a day, just to get ready for it. ive heard good things, bad things. but i dont think a good flushout once in a while hurts you. im just going to make my own with bought ingredients tho - not getting sucked into the marketing and buying the kit

I jogged last week and LOVED it! I can't wait until tonight actually!! I woke up all excited! haha Sad! :?

Zen, I have a pants phobia though....I just can't wear them if I know my arse is huge. It's strange....I know.

Not a single alcoholic drink for me for FIFTEEN DAYS now.....actually I think it's 16 days today. Going until November. Feel fucking good for it too. I think this is like a 8 year record for my bf and me! :lol:

What is this lemondetox diet? For how long do you do it? What's it do? Make you lose weight? Or just clean you out? I'm not that worried about my weight anymore....I'll be pretty skinny by tour -- with a fat arse! :x It's my own fault....I should have stepped up the exercise weeks ago...it's just been hard because I've been getting home at night time so tend to do more stretches, sit ups etc in my lounge room as opposed to walking/jogging etc. But my bf said he'll come jogging each night with me sooooo fingers crossed.

I can touch my fucking toes though! woo hooo!!!! :mrgreen:

But I honestly can't wait to see how far I can go and how fit I get after 30 days of jogging!!
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'm jogging every weeknight until tour starting tonight....my bf took a photo of me in my pyjama pants from behind last night....my arse is huge....I can't wear pants with an arse like that!! :shock: I'm freaking out now....30 days....30 fucking days....if it's not small enough by tour, I'm wearing a skirt in the pit and my whole tour....so now the plan is to KILL myself jogging for 30 days....run that fat off....I can do it....yes I can! 8-)
    love a big arse in a skirt in a pit - gold zig, gold.
    And Zenith....don't look at the scales. I didn't weigh myself before I started this and I am SOOOOO glad. I measured myself though. My 41 year old sister has been losing weight too and I saw her on the weekend and she was all "so how much have you lost? I've lost this much. What weight did you start at?" etc etc and I just didn't know so it didn't bother me. She was saying I would weight WAY less then her now because she thought I looked WAY smaller than she does so I went and weighed myself and I'm actually 5.7 kilos heavier than her (I'm 2 inches taller). So I look better than her -- but she weighs a heap less. Then she got all "how can you weigh that much and look smaller than me" etc etc. Normally, I'd be bothered I was 6 kilos heavier....but not anymore.

SO FUCK SCALES! SCALES ARE EVIL!!! :twisted: They just make you feel like shit imo.
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Nooooo!!!! Shut up!!! :x And It's not THAT big....saying it was huge was a bit of an exaggeration. :?
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Nooooo!!!! Shut up!!! :x And It's not THAT big. :?
    had to make some comment - it was like a big juicy apple that just had to be bitten (your post not your arse)!
    :D
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    nothing sexier then a cute little thing with just the right amount of meat on her ass :twisted:
    edited October 2009
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    What is this lemondetox diet? For how long do you do it? What's it do? Make you lose weight? Or just clean you out? I'm not that worried about my weight anymore....I'll be pretty skinny by tour -- with a fat arse! :x

its really to clean you out, but apparently you drop a bit of weight too - although in all honesty i think it'd be muscle mass.

the pepper kicks your metabolism along - the lemon/syrup cleans your system out - and the saltwater keeps you pooping :lol: - although all be doing the tea - plus still working out a bit (and yes, donjon, i can hear you now ... this is crap, you shouldnt do it, blah blah .... like i said, ive read good things & bad things. Ive even read about it being done up to 10 days - although that is just silly - 7 days will clean you out fine

Lemon Detox Diet Recipe

Take a drinking glass and add 4oz of cold water

Add lemon juice from half of a freshly squeezed Lemon.

Add 2 tablespoons of Pure Maple Syrup. (not maple flavoured) OR 20ml (1 tablespoon) Palm Tree Syrup (you can buy at most Sri Lankan or Indian food stores)

Add a dash of Cayenne Pepper or ground ginger.

Using a spoon stir well. Add 4 oz of cold water then stir again.

You should also have a large glass of water each day with 1 teaspoon of seasalt as this helps stimulate bowl movements.

If you can't stomach the salt water drink this can be substituted with one teaspoon of senna tea replacing the salt.

Take either the salt or senna tea solution in the evening.

It is recommended you have a multi-vitamin or mega multi-vitamin each day.

You should drink at least 6 to 10 glasses of the lemon drink each day and have nothing else apart from the salt or tea drink. The detox process is meant to be followed for between 3 to 7 days.
    Post edited by zenith on
    had to make some comment - it was like a big juicy apple that just had to be bitten (your post not your arse)!
    :D

Damn....I was hoping that last comment was about my arse! ;) Okay, back to the Aussie thread -- DonJon will kill me if I chat in the Workout thread!
    my2hands wrote:
    nothing sexier then a cute little thing with just the right amount of meat on her ass :twisted:

Yeah....if you like BIG arses....
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    my2hands wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9QI18-Bpo

:mrgreen:
    ZENITH!! That's crazy!!! I couldn't do that.....7 days of only drinking that?!? Wow! That would be full on!!
    my2hands wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    my2hands wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9QI18-Bpo

:mrgreen:

Alright Hands....get out of this thread....this thread is for nice, firm, fit small arses not BIG ones ;) ....and as I said, DonJon will start cracking his whip soon so PM me instead!
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Alright Hands....get out of this thread....this thread is for nice, firm, fit small arses not BIG ones ;) ....and as I said, DonJon will start cracking his whip soon so PM me instead!

i like both, and most in between :twisted: