Post your daily workout

Comments

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

Should heard me coughing and spitting in the shower :o If there is any crap left on this chest Ill be shocked

HOT! :lol:

I'm still getting smaller and smaller.....it's fucking great! :D Each week I'm pulling more clothes out of the closet that I haven't worn in years and years and they fit perfectly or nearly fit!

Been a bit slack with exercise the last week or so....will get back into it though.

i did the oposite i bought a set of scales to find out how much I actually weight, and I weight 160kgs :( so no drinkies for me in novemeber :(
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

Should heard me coughing and spitting in the shower :o If there is any crap left on this chest Ill be shocked

HOT! :lol:

I'm still getting smaller and smaller.....it's fucking great! :D Each week I'm pulling more clothes out of the closet that I haven't worn in years and years and they fit perfectly or nearly fit!

Been a bit slack with exercise the last week or so....will get back into it though.

Yes but are you getting fitter my dear? Remember the priorities :lol:

And walking.... :o
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    DonJon wrote:
    Yes but are you getting fitter my dear? Remember the priorities :lol:

Fuck the priorities -- I want to look good! ;):lol:

Nooo, I want to get fitter as well....I'm going to try skipping this afternoon.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★

i did the oposite i bought a set of scales to find out how much I actually weight, and I weight 160kgs :( so no drinkies for me in novemeber :(

for the first time ever I didn't weigh myself when I started.....I measured myself though.....and I'm glad I didn't weigh myself.....I used to weigh myself on crap scales that fluctuated kilograms at a time and then i'd get all disheartened and quit. Not this time!

But as I think I've mentioned on here before, I've lost my appetite so finding it easy to stay on a healthy eating program -- and I'm still not eating breakfast which I know is REALLY bad but I'm just not hungry in the morning so don't want to eat and I'm losing weight soooo it's working and I'm just rolling with it!

WHAT? No drinks on tour? You're a fool! As if a few drinks on tour is going to make a difference.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

for the first time ever I didn't weigh myself when I started.....I measured myself though.....and I'm glad I didn't weigh myself.....I used to weigh myself on crap scales that fluctuated kilograms at a time and then i'd get all disheartened and quit. Not this time!

But as I think I've mentioned on here before, I've lost my appetite so finding it easy to stay on a healthy eating program -- and I'm still not eating breakfast which I know is REALLY bad but I'm just not hungry in the morning so don't want to eat and I'm losing weight soooo it's working and I'm just rolling with it!

WHAT? No drinks on tour? You're a fool! As if a few drinks on tour is going to make a difference.

my goal was 142kg by tour and if i made it then i could have a few drinkies, but if i can get back into 140's by then i may have a drink
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam

my goal was 142kg by tour and if i made it then i could have a few drinkies, but if i can get back into 140's by then i may have a drink

What did you start at?

And it's good chatting to you again.....seems like forever since i've said hello!!! :D
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

What did you start at?

And it's good chatting to you again.....seems like forever since i've said hello!!! :D

its been too long, hello zig

sorry I will post more often, but i am glad you are getting results. I think at the start of the year I weighed arround the 142 kg mark have been slowly increasing in weight since i finished my first marathon in 2007. Had to major additions to my weight one over xmas and then easter this year, I drank way too much. I currently measure

Girth Measurements
    Shoulders: 137
    Chest: 127
    Abdominal Region: 138
    Arms: 42 42
    Hips: 139
    Thighs: 84 83
    Calves: 48 49
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    One day one day I'll look in the mirror and a runner will look back at me. Should be soon!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • 35 minutes in the pool and 45 minutes of trail running.

Took out the Vibram's again, getting the hang of how to run in them. Shorter stride=less stress on the calves, thus no tightness.
  • I cycle between 10 and 50 miles a week depending on if i'm training or not.

Sometimes I run. depends on if i've entered a charity run or not and need to train also.

I swim once a week and try to eat healthy.

I've lost 92lbs in total now.

Not bad considering I used to eat over 4,000 cals a day and weigh over 20 stone :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • easy day for me today walk to gym, 25 mins on the cross trainer and ten on the treadmill. can not wait till sundays half marathon I am so underprepared.
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    what's this about shoe donjon! :lol:

good work zig.. what's with your appetite? :o do you eat brekkie? :)

after such a good fortnight i've let the public holiday dictate my week :?

90min walk yesterday helped.. feel a little antsy today and need to have a kick/punch :?
    wah
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    YES been eating well and keeping active, had a bounce in my workout today.. did an extra set of jumping squats in my routine.. good work :)
    wah
  • VixenVixen Posts: 70
    apx 45-60 min on treadmill 3-4 days a week
    with 0.5kg weights strapped to each ankle and 1.5kg weights in each hand...
    5MIN @ 4km/h > weight reps > arms
    5MIN @ 6km/h > weight reps > arms
    8MIN @ 8km/h >
    8MIN @ 10km/h >
    8MIN @ 8km/h >
    5MIN @ 6km/h > weight reps > arms
    5MIN @ 4km/h > weight reps > arms
    1-15min 2km/h
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    i benched 400pds this morning.
    www.myspace.com
  • let me see

sunday: did the half marathon in 2:55:31 (net 2:52:00) which was not too bad due to my poor preparation
    monday: walk to gym, did a light uppper body workout with the pt and some leg strecthing
    walked home
    tuesday: walk to gym, 45 min spin class, will walk home tonight
    New York - May 02 - 2016