Post your daily workout

Comments

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Wookie Im such a bad runner its not funny. Im used to doing 400 intervals so the 800 today REALLY hurt.

It just bores me. I'll do chins, push ups and burpees for an hour instead of a one hour run. :lol:

Yeah Im worried about November....no gyms :cry: Gonna try to find a gym in most towns but I will run most days for 25mins or so. Ill drag you lazy fucks out one day :twisted:

No seriously we should all go train together on a few of the days.

Zenith when in Sydney you can come and box in my garage 8-)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    edited August 2009
    DonJon wrote:
    Wookie Im such a bad runner its not funny. Im used to doing 400 intervals so the 800 today REALLY hurt.

It just bores me. I'll do chins, push ups and burpees for an hour instead of a one hour run. :lol:

Yeah Im worried about November....no gyms :cry: Gonna try to find a gym in most towns but I will run most days for 25mins or so. Ill drag you lazy fucks out one day :twisted:

you coming to melbourne? if so then its on, i will bring a kit for adeliade too if ya want

set for a gym as I am a fitness first member
    Post edited by Random_Wookie on
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    i hate running ... seriously hate it .... i can walk, and walk fast, for kms, but i hate running ...

ill box tho - or do weights or a circuit set

actually, most of the hotels we stay at will no doubt have a gym - so we'll just go do an hour set each day
    impatience is a gift ........
    DonJon wrote:

you coming to melbourne? if so then its on, i will bring a kit for adeliade too if ya want

Im doing to entire tour big fella so yep

Whats in your kit? :? Yep bring it for sure
    zenith wrote:
    i hate running ... seriously hate it .... i can walk, and walk fast, for kms, but i hate running ...

actually, most of the hotels we stay at will no doubt have a gym - so we'll just go do an hour set each day

You friggen legend :shock:

"so we'll just go do an hour set each day"....good attitude. And we can do some fast walks around some city parks etc to take in the views etc
    DonJon wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

Im doing to entire tour big fella so yep

Whats in your kit? :? Yep bring it for sure

towel (x2), shorts, tshirt, bottle of water,mp3 player depending on what i am doing it may have a power bar and a bottle of gatorade
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    Nice to see two new turkeys in my workout thread 8-)
    DonJon wrote:
    Nice to see two new turkeys in my workout thread 8-)

mmm turkey,chicken,kangroo,beef,lamb sandwhich
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    DonJon wrote:
    zenith wrote:

You friggen legend :shock:

"so we'll just go do an hour set each day"....good attitude. And we can do some fast walks around some city parks etc to take in the views etc

thats not legendary ... it'll do us good to sweat all the leftover grog out :lol:

means im going to have to pack my smelly runners tho :?
    Hey I was always gonna do it.......just legendary that you will join me. Wasnt expecting such
    DonJon wrote:
    Hey I was always gonna do it.......just legendary that you will join me. Wasnt expecting such

oh im not doing it out of the goodness of my heart ... i expect ill get a better workout in that few weeks than ill get for the following month ...

plus like i said ... drinking .... work ... it .... off .... 8-)
    Good girl.

Ive gotta drag Stella's arse out too when in Adelaide
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    zenith wrote:

I'll sit there drinking beer and smoking joints in the hotel room until you and DonJon are finished your sets.... ;)

I like how you emphasised FAST for DonJon! lol
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:

I'll sit there drinking beer and smoking joints in the hotel room until you and DonJon are finished your sets.... ;)

isnt he the one who insists walking isnt excercise??? he can walk with me, then tell me that ... even the kids jog to keep up

(although, wait and see, ill prob be too puffed to even talk ... if i cant talk, i know its fast :lol: )
    morning
    30min walk to gym
    45min cycle class

lunch
    30min walk

evening
    45min walk home
    might throw in a short run of about 6km, will see how i feel once i get home
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:

you can always drink alchool and exercise, from my own expirence I would drink some sort of spirt mixed with something like soda water. as beer from my expirence makes me want to throw up!
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    zenith wrote:

isnt he the one who insists walking isnt excercise??? he can walk with me, then tell me that ... even the kids jog to keep up

(although, wait and see, ill prob be too puffed to even talk ... if i cant talk, i know its fast :lol: )

Yep....that's DonJon alright!

In all seriousness, I've been thinking about starting to exercise in readiness for the tour......I need to wear pants in the pit....I never wear pants.....I have a phobia of wearing pants....I've already lost a few kilos in the last month....another 5 - 6 would be nice....get down to about 52kgs or so.....

Hmmm....what's the best exercise to just strip fat off....really quickly....?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:

Yep....that's DonJon alright!

In all seriousness, I've been thinking about starting to exercise in readiness for the tour......I need to wear pants in the pit....I never wear pants.....I have a phobia of wearing pants....I've already lost a few kilos in the last month....another 5 - 6 would be nice....get down to about 52kgs or so.....

Hmmm....what's the best exercise to just strip fat off....really quickly....?

shit you must be short?? for my height im meant to be 56kgs, but thats just never going to happen. im too curvy - plus, your muscle weighs more, so you go on your measurements - so if i sit between 60 - 65 im happy enough

hhmmm tho - he's the expert

but - you need to bump your metabolism ... so do some resistance training, then every second day alternate high cardio with slow - like jog, walk, jog, walk. or a circuit that alternates cardio and resistance stations ....

correct mr trainer ????
    edited August 2009
    zenith wrote:
    shit you must be short?? for my height im meant to be 56kgs, but thats just never going to happen. im too curvy - plus, your muscle weighs more, so you go on your measurements - so if i sit between 60 - 65 im happy enough

hhmmm tho - he's the expert

but - you need to bump your metabolism ... so do some resistance training, then every second day alternate high cardio with slow - like jog, walk, jog, walk. or a circuit that alternates cardio and resistance stations ....

correct mr trainer ????

your lucky for my height i am meant to be 92kg, currently sitting at 155kg.

as for what ya meant to be they are only guides, or in some case so flawed that they should be ignored.

i think what matters most is how you feel! and not how you look!
    Post edited by Random_Wookie on
    New York - May 02 - 2016