Options

2008 Patriots

Comments

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Big game is right....I love the old school PATRIOTS like Randy Vataha, Sam *THE BAM* Cunningham, John *HOG* Hannah, Russ Francis, and Steve Grogan. http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/nengalnd/patriotsimages.html

I have the Old Logo still my fav.

Peace

Stanley Steamer Morgan.
    model role model
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    g under p wrote:
    Big game is right....I love the old school PATRIOTS like Randy Vataha, Sam *THE BAM* Cunningham, John *HOG* Hannah, Russ Francis, and Steve Grogan. http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/nengalnd/patriotsimages.html

I have the Old Logo still my fav.

Peace

Good times ... let's not forget ...

The Stanley Steamer

Nelly

... and my fave ...

The HALL OF FAMER

I wish they'd do what the Chargers do ... bust out the old unis once a year ...

Last time they did it was on Thanksgiving vs the Lions in '02 ... took me a while just to find these two pics ...

Brady

Troy Brown
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    You know ... I just noticed this was the first Patriots helmet in 1960 ... I kind of forgot about that ...

http://www.patriotsarchive.com/images/first%20helmet.jpg

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    jimed14 wrote:
    You know ... I just noticed this was the first Patriots helmet in 1960 ... I kind of forgot about that ...

http://www.patriotsarchive.com/images/first%20helmet.jpg

Get the hell out of here, I've never seen that ever and I can see why. Whatever that thing is it's uuuuugggggly!

Let's get it ON tonight. 34-17 Patriots

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Get the hell out of here, I've never seen that ever and I can see why. Whatever that thing is it's uuuuugggggly!

Let's get it ON tonight. 34-17 Patriots

Peace

I actually noticed it in the link you posted ... the comment being "Boston Patriots host 1st Ever AFL Game"

• Options
    Ty Warren - Out
    Adailius Thomas - Out

oooooof.

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Good times ... let's not forget ...

The Stanley Steamer

Nelly

... and my fave ...

The HALL OF FAMER

I wish they'd do what the Chargers do ... bust out the old unis once a year ...

Last time they did it was on Thanksgiving vs the Lions in '02 ... took me a while just to find these two pics ...

Brady

Troy Brown

I agree, I'm just hooked on that old uni and logo. It's the only jersey I've every bought, it may take some time before I ante up $100 or so for a jersey today.

AW yes nice Andre Tippet shot and one of the originators of the #56 jersey @ linebacker.

OK off to do a short workout before the game.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Ty Warren - Out
    Adailius Thomas - Out

oooooof.
    dont worry. look who our coach is :)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Yeah tonight is a must win for the Pats. They have home field advantage so I'm sure that will help. Don't let all the Ty Law talk fool you. he WILL be a little rusty and Cassell is getting better by the week. Time for Favre to retire.
    Go Pats.

Patriots - 28
    Jets - 17
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    This reminds me of the Colts game, couple huge mistakes costing them ...

kick off return ... Ben Watson's mysterious no one touched me fumble ... shot gun snap for a loss of 23 ...

and yet, they are still in this ... still, I'm freakin' annoyed.

• Options
    tie ball game!!!

• Options
    not tie anymore ....

• Options
    Please Be A Good Catch ... Please Be A Good Catch!!!!!

• Options
    TOUCHDOWN!

Please make the extra point!

• Options
    WE ARE GOING TO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVERTIME!

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    WE ARE GOING TO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVERTIME!

Iwish I could see this fricking game

Peace

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Man I'm exhausted. What a game...... damn coin toss.
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    Iwish I could see this fricking game

Peace

awwww dude ... that SUUUUUUUUUCKS

Get DirectTV. Can't be a pats or sox fan living away from home without it.

And indeed, it has the NFL NEtwork.

Can you get the game on NFL.com?

• Options
    I don't believe this shit I have this channel all along. See this is what I get for not watching tv much.

Peace

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    awwww dude ... that SUUUUUUUUUCKS

Get DirectTV. Can't be a pats or sox fan living away from home without it.

And indeed, it has the NFL NEtwork.

Can you get the game on NFL.com?

I thought I had the NFL Network but I couldn't remember out of all these channels I have and don't watch.

I'm so excited time for ssome situps.

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    I don't believe this shit I have this channel all along. See this is what I get for not watching tv much.

Peace

I hope you didn't find it just in time to see the Jets drive down the field and win ... ugh ...

• Options
    Can someone PLEASE cover Dustin Keller?!?!?!?!?

• Options
    Now I can't watch, I'll wait till you post.

Peace

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    I hope you didn't find it just in time to see the Jets drive down the field and win ... ugh ...

uhggggggg
  • Options
    aww fuck

• Options
    That can't be good

Peace

• Options
    miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ...

please.

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ... miss it ... miss it ... miss it .... miss it ...

please.

Fuck
  • Options
    fuck.

• Options
    luckiest pieces of shit.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10