Options

2008 Patriots

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    luckiest pieces of shit.

the Pats made their share of mistakes.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    luckiest pieces of shit.

Hey, that's not nice..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    THey were doing fine till I found that ffffing channel. :( THat sucks bigtime

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    yeaaaaah, yeaaaah, motherfuckers.....I feel like we just won the super bowl..how pathetic is that...but what the fuck...suck it :)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    FAVRE!! 3rd and 15 bitches....you gotta admit it took some guts to shake off all that momentum and heart break..they were in the fucking locker room already when Moss caught the TD, but kept fighting..fighting..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    yeaaaaah, yeaaaah, motherfuckers.....I feel like we just won the super bowl..how pathetic is that...but what the fuck...suck it :)..
    you barely beat a team without its starting qb, rb, all-pro safety, and 2 big linebackers. not taking anything away from cassel, morris, or merriwether. but it just goes to show how good bill belicheck is with new people. thankfully the rest of the afc sucks this year. :)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    FAVRE!! 3rd and 15 bitches....you gotta admit it took some guts to shake off all that momentum and heart break..they were in the fucking locker room already when Moss caught the TD, but kept fighting..fighting..

guts? wlel, don't know about that ... but, for the Jets, a great win.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    you barely beat a team without its starting qb, rb, all-pro safety, and 2 big linebackers. not taking anything away from cassel, morris, or merriwether. but it just goes to show how good bill belicheck is with new people. thankfully the rest of the afc sucks this year. :)

I apologize for my initial outburst..I'm a beat down Met and Jet fan..give my team credit..they bullied your team around for quite a bit but there is just something about those damn Pats..even when not cheating..they are hard to beat..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    guts? wlel, don't know about that ... but, for the Jets, a great win.

You don't think Favre has guts? Whatever, let's not start the bullshit..we won tonight :)..and it feels good..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    Chris was right, what the fuck was Mangini doing? I'm still not sold on this guy..practically let the Pats march down the field and ushered Moss into the end zone..wow..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    You don't think Favre has guts? Whatever, let's not start the bullshit..we won tonight :)..and it feels good..

It's always a great win when you can go into the opposing team's home stadium and win. Great win now it's a split and the Jets are in first place but the Patriots WILL be back.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    The Champ wrote:
    I apologize for my initial outburst..I'm a beat down Met and Jet fan..give my team credit..they bullied your team around for quite a bit but there is just something about those damn Pats..even when not cheating..they are hard to beat..
    hahah dont apoligize. its just deflating after making a huge comeback and then an amazing catch. and still fucking lose. cassel had 400 yds passing. it doesn't make sense at all. i have a feeling that this is not the last meeting between the 2 teams this year. i hope its not, id love to see favre get knocked on his old ass once more.

and no: favre has no guts, if he had guts he wouldve taken a few hits instead of falling.

• Options
    The Champ wrote:

I think the term "couragous" and "guts" is thrown around a little too much in sports ... I mean, does Favre have guts? yes ... But, was that an example of it ... no.

It was clutch ... it was great ... but, it wasn't "guts" ...

Makes no matter, Jets won ...

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    It's always a great win when you can go into the opposing team's home stadium and win. Great win now it's a split and the Jets are in first place but the Patriots WILL be back.

Peace

Definitely can't count out the Pats..Cassel had a great game, but what's up with his lack of deep ball skills?
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    I think the term "couragous" and "guts" is thrown around a little too much in sports ... I mean, does Favre have guts? yes ... But, was that an example of it ... no.

It was clutch ... it was great ... but, it wasn't "guts" ...

Makes no matter, Jets won ...

The guts comment more or less I'll credit to my boy Chris Russo formerly from Mike and the Maddog radio program, now on Sirius XM..'show some guts!!!' Don't get all wrapped up in the scenario..my team showed some guts and came up huge in a big spot :)..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6ShZYlj68
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    The guts comment more or less I'll credit to my boy Chris Russo formerly from Mike and the Maddog radio program, now on Sirius XM..'show some guts!!!' Don't get all wrapped up in the scenario..my team showed some guts and came up huge in a big spot :)..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6ShZYlj68

the only time I could tollerate 2 New Yorkers in the same room talking sports was watching these guys ... :D

I relaly liked them actually ... a shame they "broke up"

• Options
    and no: favre has no guts, if he had guts he wouldve taken a few hits instead of falling.

Brett Favre has been taking hits and hasn't missed a game since before you were born..show some class kid :)....unlike me before ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    the only time I could tollerate 2 New Yorkers in the same room talking sports was watching these guys ... :D

I relaly liked them actually ... a shame they "broke up"

Yeah man, I've been listening for years and it's been quite the adjustment. Tank (Mike) solo is hard to take..his ego is bigger than his belly..really unlistenable....Dog is crazy and entertaining but the national show is also a hard listen when I want to hear about my local teams....they were great together because Dog kept fatty in check..well, that's just one of many reasons :(...
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    Let's be honest .... this game vs the Dolphins on Sunday is pretty much do or die ...

If they lose, it would be their 2nd loss to the Dolphins, which, means they own all the tie breakers there. Dolphins would go to 7-4, up a game on the Pats, essentially, 2 games.

Also, would be their third loss in the AFC east ... Jets are 3-1 in the AFC east, so, you have to think they would end up with a better record than the Pats inside the AFC east ... (Jets got Tennessee this week, let's hope for 11-0)

Another wildcard hopeful, the Colts who are 6-4, would own the tiebreker over the Pats.

Remaining schedule ....

Pats:
    @ Miami
    vs. Pit
    @ Sea
    @ Oak
    vs Ari
    @ Buf

Two MUST wins, on the road, vs Miami and Buffalo.

Back to back west coast games (AGAIN) ... thanks Mr. Schedule Maker.

At least Pittsburgh game is at home, that'll be a tough one.

Arizona travelling east, let's hope Kurt Warner doesn't throw for 500 yards.

10-6 is very gettable ... 11-5 would probaby garauntee a playoff spot.

But, it ALL starts this week with Miami.

MUST WIN.

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Let's be honest .... this game vs the Dolphins on Sunday is pretty much do or die ...

If they lose, it would be their 2nd loss to the Dolphins, which, means they own all the tie breakers there. Dolphins would go to 7-4, up a game on the Pats, essentially, 2 games.

Also, would be their third loss in the AFC east ... Jets are 3-1 in the AFC east, so, you have to think they would end up with a better record than the Pats inside the AFC east ... (Jets got Tennessee this week, let's hope for 11-0)

Another wildcard hopeful, the Colts who are 6-4, would own the tiebreker over the Pats.

Remaining schedule ....

Pats:
    @ Miami
    vs. Pit
    @ Sea
    @ Oak
    vs Ari
    @ Buf

Two MUST wins, on the road, vs Miami and Buffalo.

Back to back west coast games (AGAIN) ... thanks Mr. Schedule Maker.

At least Pittsburgh game is at home, that'll be a tough one.

Arizona travelling east, let's hope Kurt Warner doesn't throw for 500 yards.

10-6 is very gettable ... 11-5 would probaby garauntee a playoff spot.

But, it ALL starts this week with Miami.

MUST WIN.

Not only what you said but the conference record will come into play if they tie someone like Baltimore.

As I am a Dolphins fan I'm excited for this weekend. I'm not really expecting too much. If they end up with 7 or 8 wins this season will be far more than I ever expected. All hail the Tuna.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

big fuckin win. cassel is gettin scary good

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

big fuckin win. cassel is gettin scary good

Good game. Showed a lot. Couple ugly turnovers, but overall very nice win.
  • Options
    Great win today after such a tough defeat at home last week. Things are looking up as it appears the Jets and their defense are for real.

Peace

• Options
    great win ... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut ....

let's not forget, if the playoffs were to start today, the Pats would be out.

AFC conference tie breakers vs the Ravens and Colts would cost them

REALLY would have liked a Colt sloss last night.

Next up ... Pittsburgh ... at least it's at home.

• Options
    Let's go NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    Damn, Catch the ball MOSS

A

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    g under p wrote:
    Let's go NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    Damn, Catch the ball MOSS

A

I can't get over that pass interference no call in the first.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,441
    #7 to #10 TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! tie ballgame.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Patriots should be ahead by 7 or at least 3. Catch the ball ya need this home game.

Peace

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Damn, tough loss to the Steelers. This playoff picture is getting farther away from NE. It will take a miracle for them to make the Wild Card now. But the season isn't over yet. I am still keeping the faith.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Damn, tough loss to the Steelers. This playoff picture is getting farther away from NE. It will take a miracle for them to make the Wild Card now. But the season isn't over yet. I am still keeping the faith.

I so dislike home losses but now they just have to play harder on the road.

A