***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    well i'm that guy. we're in the process of renovating our kitchen. new appliances were delivered on thursday.....aaaaaaaaaand naturally i fucked up the measurement for the fridge. oh it fits in it's space. only thing is the door doesn't have any space to open, which apparently is important. need an extra half inch or so which this guy failed to account for. :x :lol: ....and the slightly smaller version of this one won't be in stock until next wednesday. so now we've got this fucking thing sticking out like a sore thumb, blocking 3/4's of the kitchen's door frame for close to 2 weeks.

the wife is none too pleased...at least i got the old kitchen fridge moved downstairs and the old/dead basement fridge hauled away. so the juggler has an operational beer fridge again.

sorry. just needed to rant. i can't wait till all this shit is done. such a pain in the ass.

Nice job. :lol:
    yeah :roll: :lol:

only thing is the door doesn't have any space to open, which apparently is important.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    imalive wrote:
    well i'm that guy. we're in the process of renovating our kitchen. new appliances were delivered on thursday.....aaaaaaaaaand naturally i fucked up the measurement for the fridge. oh it fits in it's space. only thing is the door doesn't have any space to open, which apparently is important. need an extra half inch or so which this guy failed to account for. :x :lol: ....and the slightly smaller version of this one won't be in stock until next wednesday. so now we've got this fucking thing sticking out like a sore thumb, blocking 3/4's of the kitchen's door frame for close to 2 weeks.

the wife is none too pleased...at least i got the old kitchen fridge moved downstairs and the old/dead basement fridge hauled away. so the juggler has an operational beer fridge again.

sorry. just needed to rant. i can't wait till all this shit is done. such a pain in the ass.

Nice job. :lol:
    yeah :roll: :lol:

only thing is the door doesn't have any space to open, which apparently is important.

i'm the guy who bleached his brand new, one month old, carpet too. what would you expect? DOH! :x :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • i'm the guy who bleached his brand new, one month old, carpet too. what would you expect? DOH! :x :lol:

I dropped a 6-day old cell phone (my first with a camera and cool shit like that) down a sewer, and was stuck with beat up old phones for 2 years.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    contrary to previous reports it looks like the phils will still get a 1st round pick for madson...assuming they offer him arbitration

YAY!! :mrgreen:

even better:
    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/phi ... llins.html

Phils could get first-round and compensatory picks for loss of Ryan Madson, Roy Oswalt and Jimmy Rollins
    www.myspace.com
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    even better:

Phils could get first-round and compensatory picks for loss of Ryan Madson, Roy Oswalt and Jimmy Rollins

if they offer oswalt arbitration - he'll likely take it ... never know where that will end up ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    even better:

if they offer oswalt arbitration - he'll likely take it ... never know where that will end up ...

good point
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    HA. Has anyone seen this site? This is the fucking best. I think I can safely assume some of the same winners who post in here do the same at philly.com....

http://phillydotcomments.tumblr.com/
  • Phils announce they have offered arbitration to free agents J Rollins, R Madson, R ibanez
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Phils announce they have offered arbitration to free agents J Rollins, R Madson, R ibanez

I really hope amaro explains his rationale for offering arbitration to ibanez. makes absolutely zero sense. hopefully they will get lucky and there will be a dumber team that offers him a multi-year deal

amaro is singlehandedly taking down this franchise with these asanine decisions.

at least he didn't offer arb to oswalt
    The Fixer wrote:

amaro is singlehandedly taking down this franchise with these asanine decisions.
    weren't most of you guys slurping RAJ in the not too distant past? :? :wtf:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The Fixer wrote:
    at least he didn't offer arb to oswalt

yet...

I'm hearing he might

:x

imalive wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

most around here have. then again most liked the howard extension when he signed it.
    The Fixer wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

most around here have. then again most liked the howard extension when he signed it.

sorry. you just make it so easy:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Overall amaro has done a pretty good fucking job. I will always believe that the Lee to Seattle trade was ownership's doing. Amaro's hands were tied
    :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • sorry. you just make it so easy:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Overall amaro has done a pretty good fucking job. I will always believe that the Lee to Seattle trade was ownership's doing. Amaro's hands were tied

:lol::lol::lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Lol,never meet a dude who talks out both sides of his ass like this before. He loves the dude one week and bashes him the next :roll: It's like he forgets what he says from week to week or post too post :lol:
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:
    imalive wrote:

The Fixer wrote:

what was the date on that post??

overall, I'd say he's been average at best. way too many awful contracts

get a clue bro...you really think the phils were going to offer oswalt arbitration?? not even amaro is that dumb. you probably don't even understand the reprecussions of him doing so.

and you liked the wiggington trade :lol::lol:

yo'ure the one that calls people frauds right?? might want to look in the mirror
    Lol,never meet a dude who talks out both sides of his ass like this before. He loves the dude one week and bashes him the next :roll: It's like he forgets what he says from week to week or post too post :lol:

vince young will lead the eagles to the promised land.
    www.myspace.com
    Lol,never meet a dude who talks out both sides of his ass like this before. He loves the dude one week and bashes him the next :roll: It's like he forgets what he says from week to week or post too post :lol:

yep, that's exactly what I said.

The Ty Wiggington move isn't bad either right?

What other free agents should the phils make a run at? What would you do with rollins? If they don't sign rollins who should they target at SS? What prospects do you want to see get a shot to make the team out of spring training?

You won't answer any of this shit because you have no clue. Come April though you will once again transform into phillies superfan, waving your pom poms pretending like you know what you're talking about.

only question I have is how difficult is it to be so fake?
    edited November 2011
    The Fixer wrote:

yep, that's exactly what I said.

The Ty Wiggington move isn't bad either right?

What other free agents should the phils make a run at? What would you do with rollins? If they don't sign rollins who should they target at SS? What prospects do you want to see get a shot to make the team out of spring training?

You won't answer any of this shit because you have no clue. Come April though you will once again transform into phillies superfan, waving your pom poms pretending like you know what you're talking about.

only question I have is how difficult is it to be so fake?

now i'm "fake"? :lol:

dude--how many other personal shots are you gonna take at me?

i'm sorry you don't like me. you simply just can't handle it when someone calls you out on your bullshit. stop being an uptight jack ass and you won't have to defend yourself so much.

and the amaro quote was from august. august. so in 3 months, he's gone from doing a "pretty good fucking job" to "singlehandedly taking down this franchise." par for the course.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    and, cliff, you're right about this beer. so disappointed, is your juggler. i shouldn't be, due to all the reviews i've read. but god damn it, if this isn't dfh's version of bud light. it's bud light with a little citrus to it. what the fuck?

i think i got the last bottle in all of montco based on dogfishfinder too.

bottle's cool though.
    www.myspace.com
  • now i'm "fake"? :lol:

dude--how many other personal shots are you gonna take at me?

i'm sorry you don't like me. you simply just can't handle it when someone calls you out on your bullshit. stop being a jack ass and you won't have to defend yourself so much.

and the amaro quote was from august. august. so in 3 months, he's gone from doing a "pretty good fucking job" to "singlehandedly taking down this franchise." par for the course

Are u suprised? Seriously the dude runs his mouth like no other. He says one thing then denies it and then dosen't comment once u pull it up. And when he's really in a bind he gets personal or makes fun of spelling. Like i've said before reading his nonsense makes me understand why the outside public hates Philly fans. Andy should stay but Charlie should be fired. Howards trash yet he was a huge part of a title team. Reid has done shit yet he's so valuable he needs a 14th yr.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • and, cliff, you're right about this beer. so disappointed, is your juggler. i shouldn't be, due to all the reviews i've read. but god damn it, if this isn't dfh's version of bud light. it's bud light with a little citrus to it. what the fuck?

bottle's cool though.

Damn it I can't find this beer !! :x :x

I called every liquor store known to man in my area "Sorry, sold-out" "We had some but it went quick"

If it tastes like Bud-Light I'll pass though :lol: I just want the bottle

and, cliff, you're right about this beer. so disappointed, is your juggler. i shouldn't be, due to all the reviews i've read. but god damn it, if this isn't dfh's version of bud light. it's bud light with a little citrus to it. what the fuck?

bottle's cool though.

I called every liquor store known to man in my area "Sorry, sold-out" "We had some but it went quick"

i was on dogfishfinder this afternoon and just started calling every place that popped up around me. there was only one place that had it and they just had one bottle left. capones--in east norriton on germantown. if you're ever in that area, it's actually a cool place to have a few beers and watch a game. wings are solid and french onion soup is juggler approved. crab legs are good too.
    www.myspace.com
  • and, cliff, you're right about this beer. so disappointed, is your juggler. i shouldn't be, due to all the reviews i've read. but god damn it, if this isn't dfh's version of bud light. it's bud light with a little citrus to it. what the fuck?

bottle's cool though.

i was on dogfishfinder this afternoon and just started calling every place that popped up around me. there was only one place that had it and they just had one bottle left. capones--in east norriton on germantown. if you're ever in that area, it's actually a cool place to have a few beers and watch a game. wings are solid and french onion soup is juggler approved. crab legs are good too.

Nice...I did the same damn thing the best I got was a manager giving me his e-mail address so I could e-mail him if they make another batch he said he would "Try to remember" and e-mail me

Better than the Best Sports Bar in America .....Chickies ??

:lol:

Nice...I did the same damn thing the best I got was a manager giving me his e-mail address so I could e-mail him if they make another batch he said he would "Try to remember" and e-mail me

Better than the Best Sports Bar in America .....Chickies ??

:lol:

ha....funny you mention chickies. i was actually there tonight. they just opened one up in audobon near me. for some reason the wife wanted to go. wasn't as crowded as i thought it would be....and there were plenty of tv's so could watch the big flyers OT win in long island :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • ha....funny you mention chickies. i was actually there tonight. they just opened one up in audobon near me. for some reason the wife wanted to go. wasn't as crowded as i thought it would be....and there were plenty of tv's so could watch the big flyers OT win in long island :mrgreen:

Now you're Talkin !!

You Married a good woman :D

I always get the Chickies fries there. Never at the Stadiums they just over do it with the seasoning :sick:

• PHANTOM PM ME UR ADD AND ILK SEND U AN EMPTY BOTTLE IF U REALLY WANT ONE.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • PHANTOM PM ME UR ADD AND ILK SEND U AN EMPTY BOTTLE IF U REALLY WANT ONE.

Nice....so uh :cough: any full ones laying around ?

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727

bottle's cool though.

Yeah, man. So light. Not a bad beer, just disappointing. Bottle is cool though
    The Fixer wrote:

The Fixer wrote:

I love this thread! You two should share a meal today. Happy Thanksgiving, fuckers. :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16