***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    CMON WIN A FUCKING BET FOR ME..JEEZ

just like i was talking bullshit about alpine for 4 months eh jeags ? ;)

don't doubt me son :lol:

good guess. ;)

did you guys see the phils are in milwaukee 5 days after this thing? god damn it. seeing them the same weekend would have made this weekend even more insane. just missed it
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

should have taken the under like I told you. fucking lock. this team couldn't score more than 2 runs in a tee ball game right now
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

i don't but i might have given it a chance...cept for a wedding on labor day fuckin weekend....the nerve of some people :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen::cry::cry:

Which face is it? You are confusing people. haha.

gf is bridesmaid for her cousin(who i like alot)..so i have to go

however i can't stand people who have big events on a holiday weekend...its not fair :lol:
    especially for a hard core beach bum

of all the weekends...the 20th anniversary of a band i have loved since the late 80's

so in closing...i am abit upset but family comes first obviously..nothing can be done
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    The Fixer wrote:

should have taken the under like I told you. fucking lock. this team couldn't score more than 2 runs in a tee ball game right now

i know i know..im abit dopey
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    big moment.....come on jimmy you son of a bitch...
    www.myspace.com
    wooo!
    www.myspace.com
    nice... told ya lock :mrgreen:
    you guys know seth smith was eli's backup at ole miss?

this dude rips
    I think it's hilarious when people at these games go crazy when the phils win. Like it's the world series. Haha
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    The Fixer wrote:
    I think it's hilarious when people at these games go crazy when the phils win. Like it's the world series. Haha

They take a note from Tom McCarthy. Dude acts likes its game 7 every game.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

ha....yeah but 9th was pretty intense in a game they really needed.

good win.
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

ha....yeah but 9th was pretty intense in a game they really needed.

good win.

definitely needed a win. ugly, but I'll take it. cole is a beast.

and madson is gonna get paid. hopefully they can afford him and rollins when kong's deal kicks in next year :cry:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

so glad he left the mets radio booth. :lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

so glad he left the mets radio booth. :lol::lol:

he is the worst.
    www.myspace.com
    david murphy is awesome. howard's contract is not

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phil ... -need.html
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,828
    anyone interested in one SRO ticket, $15, for tomorrow's game? I'm having trouble finding someone to go with :(
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,828
    anyone interested in one SRO ticket, $15, for tomorrow's game? I'm having trouble finding someone to go with :(

bump
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436
    The Fixer wrote:
    hamels allowed a run. pjhawks must be cursing him out. He's pitching like shit :lol:

nope not at all. not sure what math you use but 1 run in 8 innings (by our 4th starter) is a hell of a lot better than 3 runs in 8 innings (by the best pitcher in baseball) and a game against the braves is bigger than a game against the rockies. even you guys can't argue that.
    The Fixer wrote:

yea because winning isn't important or fun :roll: :roll: :roll:
    edited May 2011
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    hamels allowed a run. pjhawks must be cursing him out. He's pitching like shit :lol:

nope not at all. not sure what math you use but 1 run in 8 innings (by our 4th starter) is a hell of a lot better than 3 runs in 8 innings (by the best pitcher in baseball) and a game against the braves is bigger than a game against the rockies. even you guys can't argue that.

still hard to believe that the best pitcher in baseball gave up 3 runs in a complete game on the road. that is unfathomable to me. :x :x manual should skip his next start.

:lol:

incidentally halladay gave up the same amount of earned runs, in the same amount of innings, in a loss to the marlins last week, and pj hawks ripped him. :lol:
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com

I'm already going down tonight. Thanks for the offer though
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

still hard to believe that the best pitcher in baseball gave up 3 runs in a complete game on the road. that is unfathomable to me. :x :x manual should skip his next start.

incidentally halladay gave up the same amount of earned runs, in the same amount of innings, in a loss to the marlins last week, and pj hawks ripped him. :lol:

please show me where i ripped him for 1 earned run against the marlins. saying 0-2 is against the braves and marlins in the same week is not good enough is not ripping him. it is actually pointing out something that should be pretty clear unless you are one of the new baseball fans who thinks runs and wins don't matter.
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

please show me where i ripped him for 1 earned run against the marlins. saying 0-2 is against the braves and marlins in the same week is not good enough is not ripping him. it is actually pointing out something that should be pretty clear unless you are one of the new baseball fans who thinks runs and wins don't matter.

you were burying him for going 0-2 vs the braves and marlins
    The Fixer wrote:

saying 0-2 is not good enough is not 'burying' him by any stretch of the imagination. saying a guy sucks on a daily basis is burying a guy. saying you can't win with a guy is burying him. saying a guy should be traded no matter how good his stats are is burying a guy. saying 0-2 against the teams chasing you for the best pitcher in baseball is not burying a guy but pointing out the obvious or at least one would think it would be obvious but around here i guess not because wins don't matter. maybe our definitions of burying a guy are just different. what you do to ryan howard and jeff carter is burying a guy and not anywhere near what i have ever said about roy halladay.

oh and you might want to send an email to Ricky Botallico because last night on pre-game live he said he really liked Rico Brogna's game. he was asked what was the worst offense he ever played with and he said 1997 but that he really liked Scott Rolen and Rico Brogna but the rest were bad, like midre cummings. I know how upset you and cliffy got when i said rico brogna was 'not bad'
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

saying 0-2 is not good enough is not 'burying' him by any stretch of the imagination. saying a guy sucks on a daily basis is burying a guy. saying you can't win with a guy is burying him. saying a guy should be traded no matter how good his stats are is burying a guy. saying 0-2 against the teams chasing you for the best pitcher in baseball is not burying a guy but pointing out the obvious or at least one would think it would be obvious but around here i guess not because wins don't matter. maybe our definitions of burying a guy are just different. what you do to ryan howard and jeff carter is burying a guy and not anywhere near what i have ever said about roy halladay.

oh and you might want to send an email to Ricky Botallico because last night on pre-game live he said he really liked Rico Brogna's game. he was asked what was the worst offense he ever played with and he said 1997 but that he really liked Scott Rolen and Rico Brogna but the rest were bad, like midre cummings. I know how upset you and cliffy got when i said rico brogna was 'not bad'

1 - to say anything negative about halladay is absurd. the guy has been incredible since he's been here. not only is he the phils best player, but he's one of the 10 best in baseball

2 - ricky botallico. haha. I didn't think people wasted their time listening to that guy. pre-game live is like listening to 610. wha'ts next, hugh douglas quotes? keep sticking up for your boy rico though.

3 - jeff carter sucks. you couldn't even defend him when I asked you about his playoff performance. addition by subtraction when they finally get rid of him (just like it was when abreu got sent packing...best trade gillick made while he was here)
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

1 - to say anything negative about halladay is absurd. the guy has been incredible since he's been here. not only is he the phils best player, but he's one of the 10 best in baseball

2 - ricky botallico. haha. I didn't think people wasted their time listening to that guy. pre-game live is like listening to 610. wha'ts next, hugh douglas quotes? keep sticking up for your boy rico though.

3 - jeff carter sucks. you couldn't even defend him when I asked you about his playoff performance. addition by subtraction when they finally get rid of him (just like it was when abreu got sent packing...best trade gillick made while he was here)

1) so every halladay start gets a free pass? if anyone should get a free pass it's hamels since he did give us a world series title and was mvp of that playoff run.

2) i like Ricky Bo because he is not a kiss ass and actually rips them when needed. unlike 99% of the guys in this town that cover a team he actually speaks his mind.

3) jeff carter - duly noted that you hate him. of course you think the flyers goaltending was fine in the playoffs and as good as ryan miller so...
    this roy halladay thing that pjhawks keeps bringing sounds like an argument my mom would make. she watches every game (since about september of 2008 after 16 year hiatus :roll: ) but knows very little about it.

www.myspace.com
    this roy halladay thing that pjhawks keeps bringing sounds like an argument my mom would make. she watches every game (since about september of 2008 after 16 year hiatus :roll: ) but knows very little about it.

I can't fathom how any phils fan can rip (or even say anything bad about) halladay. It's prepostorous.

The same can be said for backing jeff carter.

We're going in circles here. I can't do it anymore. I give up
    The Fixer wrote:

I can't fathom how any phils fan can rip (or even say anything bad about) halladay. It's prepostorous.

The same can be said for backing jeff carter.

We're going in circles here. I can't do it anymore. I give up

WHERE AM I RIPPING ROY HALLADAY? for fucks sake i am stating a FACT (0-2 vs. braves and marlins). how the fuck is stating a fact ripping someone? you guys might need a dictionary to learn what the differnce is between fact and opinion.

here this should help Fixer and Jaegs:

fact
    –noun
    something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
    something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
    a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
    EXPAND
    something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
    Law . Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Compare question of fact, question of law

opinion
    –noun
    a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
    a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
    the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second Medical opinion.
    quit ripping halladay dude.

your language is also offense. tone it down please.
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.