Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Joe Blanton to the 15 day DL with an elbow injury
    The saga continues!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    And I'd just like to say that if you voted for Corbett, you're a fucking asshole....http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/harr ... leges.html
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    i do remember you actually creating 2 tv show threads recently though. :think: :lol:

did I?

I don't really watch TV shows. 90% of the time I'm watching sports.

you seem to be an avid TV show watcher. that's all I was saying. not saying that's bad, just an observation
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    The Fixer wrote:
    i do remember you actually creating 2 tv show threads recently though. :think: :lol:

did I?

you seem to be an avid TV show watcher. that's all I was saying. not saying that's bad, just an observation

based on what though? :? there's only a handful of shows i care about...no idea what you're talking about.

you have a thread about some norm macdonald show and always sunny i think. both recent too if i'm not mistaken.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

did I?

based on what though? :? there's only a handful of shows i care about...no idea what you're talking about.

you have a thread about some norm macdonald show and always sunny i think. both recent too if i'm not mistaken.

I watched that norm show on the first night. haven't seen it since. too many sports to watch. That's why I don't watch shows. I can't committ to watching them because I always choose sports and forget they're even on.

seems like you're always pimping shows. esp whatever is on showtime or hbo. also saw you talking about the apprentice (seriously) and the A&E show.

just saying it seems like you watch a lot of TV shows. again, just an observation
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    did I?

I watched that norm show on the first night. haven't seen it since. too many sports to watch. That's why I don't watch shows. I can't committ to watching them because I always choose sports and forget they're even on.

seems like you're always pimping shows. esp whatever is on showtime or hbo. also saw you talking about the apprentice (seriously) and the A&E show.

just saying it seems like you watch a lot of TV shows. again, just an observation

what, you mean dexter and boardwalk empire? those shows haven't been on since december. and they're easily the best shows on tv. the killing is on amc. only seen a couple episodes so far-it looks awesome though. there's about only 3 or 4 shows a week i care about-yes that unfortunately includes the apprentice. :lol:

and you're reasoning for not watching shows is the exact reason why i want that multi room dvr dude. i seriously don't remember talking tv shows a lot with you though. :?
    www.myspace.com
    was just asking. didn't mean to hit a nerve.

weeds was the other one i think
    The Fixer wrote:

nerve? i'm just trying to remember us talking about tv shows other than your couple tv threads and The Killing.

but yeah, Weeds is awesome/used to be at least ....again, it's been done since november or december. def check out the first few seasons if you haven't seen it.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

nerve? i'm just trying to remember us talking about tv shows other than your couple tv threads and The Killing.

but yeah, Weeds is awesome/used to be at least ....again, it's been done since november or december. def check out the first few seasons if you haven't seen it.

that's why I was asking. I'm always looking for recommendations for my netflilx queue. I'm done with Lost...can't take it anymore. That show is another example of something being popular and sucking

someone told me californiacation is awesome.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,410
    And I'd just like to say that if you voted for Corbett, you're a fucking asshole....http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/harr ... leges.html

Goddam motherfucker. Run of the mill Koch Bros Tea Party puppet governor.

And he hasn't done fucking shit about the state stores. Big shocker.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

i'm an independent but lean to the right on a lot of issues.....this guy's just a fucking dope though.
    www.myspace.com

i'm an independent but lean to the right on a lot of issues.....this guy's just a fucking dope though.

Same here, but more of a liberal. I'm not one to say if you're liberal you're far left and if you're conservative you're far right. It's a shame how divisive "parties" and what not are viewed nowadays. Anyway, this dude doesn't even hide his c-cksucking. I don't know why this isn't a much bigger issue - by bigger issue, I mean people going to Harrisburg Frankenstein-style - with torches and shit, calling for his head.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Same here, but more of a liberal. I'm not one to say if you're liberal you're far left and if you're conservative you're far right. It's a shame how divisive "parties" and what not are viewed nowadays. Anyway, this dude doesn't even hide his c-cksucking. I don't know why this isn't a much bigger issue - by bigger issue, I mean people going to Harrisburg Frankenstein-style - with torches and shit, calling for his head.

that's the story nationwide ... folks should have been in an uproar decades ago ... but i think most are distracted by what's on sale at walmart and who the idol contestants are sleeping with ...

in other news - where will polanco finish this year? ... i'm getting a ton of offers for the guy but everyone is not giving me anywhere close to market value ... can he actually win a batting crown?
    polaris_x wrote:

that's the story nationwide ... folks should have been in an uproar decades ago ... but i think most are distracted by what's on sale at walmart and who the idol contestants are sleeping with ...

in other news - where will polanco finish this year? ... i'm getting a ton of offers for the guy but everyone is not giving me anywhere close to market value ... can he actually win a batting crown?

Dude always strokes around .300, but I don't think in the fantasy world he's of much value. What are the offers?
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Dude always strokes around .300, but I don't think in the fantasy world he's of much value. What are the offers?

dude is ranked 15th in my yahoo league overall ... i drafted him late for average and runs ... his rbis are a bonus ...

i'm getting scrubs ... mostly in packages ... i don't mind selling high ... but i gotta get someone who's gonna be ranked in the top 50 i would think by years end ...
    sally jesse raphael on the mound tonight, eh?
    www.myspace.com

Pelfrey could be scratched with the flu. Great game to have tixx for. :roll:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

beats having tixx for a pirates game

sadly pelf is a go for tonight :(
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:

He's gonna pitch a good game. Phils have trouble in the first game of a series this year. 5-2 Mets. We'll still take 2 out of 3.

metsfan wrote:

He's gonna pitch a good game. Phils have trouble in the first game of a series this year. 5-2 Mets. We'll still take 2 out of 3.
    i think pelf has trouble at da bank if memory serves me correct. i think it will be 10-9 mets tonight and lower scoring games during the weekend which i will love.

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,440
    metsfan wrote:

Phils still favored according to Inquirer at -120. I've only seen one game so far this year Phils haven't been favored in.
    metsfan wrote:

beats having tixx for a pirates game

speaking of pittsburgh...just booked my hotel rooms for the phils weekend series out there in june. I hate that city, but PNC Park is great.
    pjhawks wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

Phils still favored according to Inquirer at -120. I've only seen one game so far this year Phils haven't been favored in.

phils are -150 tonight. I took them.

I keep seeing hunter pence to the phils rumors
    The Fixer wrote:

speaking of pittsburgh...just booked my hotel rooms for the phils weekend series out there in june. I hate that city, but PNC Park is great.
    always wanted to see a few games at pnc. seems like a nice ballpark.

The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

phils are -150 tonight. I took them.

Rrrrrrrrreally....where'd you hear this other than mlbtraderumors? That'd be huge, I'd be down with that in a heartbeat. No problem calling player up from the AAAA Phillies. :thumbup:
    The Fixer wrote:

Rrrrrrrrreally....where'd you hear this other than mlbtraderumors? That'd be huge, I'd be down with that in a heartbeat. No problem calling player up from the AAAA Phillies. :thumbup:

I don't remember. One of the geek blogs I read...olney, fangraphs, HBT.
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I don't remember. One of the geek blogs I read...olney, fangraphs, HBT.

Hmmmm, what are they saying they'd need to give up for him? Looks like his salary is about 7M this year.
    Ah, I'm reading the article now - http://www.brotherlyglove.com/?p=1683

I would make any of those three proposed deals, especially the first one. Even though, Fixer, I know how you love you some Cosart.

Hmmmm, what are they saying they'd need to give up for him? Looks like his salary is about 7M this year.

Haven't seen any specifics...just that it could be a good fit for the phils. I have no idea what pence's contract status is. I think he is still pretty young, so I'm assuming he wouldn't come cheap (as far as trade goes). Then again, who knows with ed wade involved
This discussion has been closed.