Victorino
    Polanco
    Rollins
    Howard
    Ibanez
    Francisco
    Ruiz
    Valdez

I was hoping they'd do something like this, but I just didn't think Jimmy would stop pissing and moaning about being the leadoff man. Out of any variation, with this set of players, it probably is the best way to go.

yeah, I don't think there is an ideal lineup at this point. Hopefully victorino gets back to bunting once in a while and rollins bounces back this year.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Can't wait for tomorrow,i have a feeling Francisco will surprise alot of people this year and but up solid numbers. This staff is too good and i expect a very special ending,GO Phils!!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    So here are my phils predictions...

Team wins 93 games. Wins division by 2 games (atlanta wins WC again).

Howard hits 49 HRs...strikes out 400 times. hits .258 and makes 3,003 errors. I complain about him once a week.

Francisco knocks in 70 runs

Victorino has highest BA (.304)

Utley only plays 70 games :twisted: . Returns around memorial day, ends up out for year mid-august.

Also lose Lidge for year.

Dom Brown comes back in early June and hits 12 homers

Halladay wins 22 games...cy young again

hamels is 2nd on team in wins, with 18. also has 225 K's. phils give him a 4 year deal for 84 mill (which he deserves).

running on the field remains popular...5 people get tazed

phils lose in round 1 of playoffs to colorado...offense struggles again (especially without utley).

so glad baseball is back...go phils
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,413
    The Fixer wrote:
    So here are my phils predictions...

Team wins 93 games. Wins division by 2 games (atlanta wins WC again).

Howard hits 49 HRs...strikes out 400 times. hits .258 and makes 3,003 errors. I complain about him once a week.

Francisco knocks in 70 runs

Victorino has highest BA (.304)

Utley only plays 70 games :twisted: . Returns around memorial day, ends up out for year mid-august.

Also lose Lidge for year.

Dom Brown comes back in early June and hits 12 homers

Halladay wins 22 games...cy young again

hamels is 2nd on team in wins, with 18. also has 225 K's. phils give him a 4 year deal for 84 mill (which he deserves).

running on the field remains popular...5 people get tazed

phils lose in round 1 of playoffs to colorado...offense struggles again (especially without utley).

so glad baseball is back...go phils

Haha - I like it. Everyone should make some predictions. I'm too drunk to think of any right now. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    The Fixer wrote:

i would bet my life on that over.
    www.myspace.com
    95 wins. world fucking champions, yet again. :mrgreen:

i think memorial day is optimistic about utley. i'd bet it's around mid season. they played well without him last year though. with this staff, they should be able to hold the fort down while he's out though.

fransisco is key.
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,738
    Got EV tickets through the general on sale. Towards the back of the Orchestra.
    just found out my new sister in law has friend with hall of fame club season tickets who is looking to dump multiple games this year...

advantage, juggler.

:thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,444
    still brings tears to my eyes, but we need this again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW8Qeto9W9o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4IHefE3 ... re=related

Go Phils.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Phillies game = cancelled.
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264

You bite your tongue! Piss poor April fools etiquette! :evil:

no way. seriously? the phils usually wait to the last possible second to postpone. it's supposed to clear up for a few hours around 2
    www.myspace.com

Damnit. I need more gullibility(making up words here) to respond to this.

Aaaaaand got it from Jeags.

hahaha! He's right about the last minute thing, but Juggs you gotta be on your toes today man!

hahaha! He's right about the last minute thing, but Juggs you gotta be on your toes today man!

You got that right. Told my girlfriend today that I had gonorrhea. Man, the look on her face....
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    Whadda say Phils!!
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!

You got that right. Told my girlfriend today that I had gonorrhea. Man, the look on her face....

That is so wrong! I hope she takes you seriously and you don't get laid until you present a clean bill of health. :lol:
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I sent all my boys scrambbling to the internet this morning

I sent out a text that I modified from my CSN Alerts saying Halladay was missing his start due to shoulder stiffness

:mrgreen:

The replies we're not pleasant

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

you SON. OF. A. BITCH.

www.myspace.com

I sent out a text that I modified from my CSN Alerts saying Halladay was missing his start due to shoulder stiffness

my f-cking wife just texted me saying she was pregnant. totallly forgot what today was until i read these posts.

PHEW.

THAT WAS ROUGH
    www.myspace.com

my f-cking wife just texted me saying she was pregnant. totallly forgot what today was until i read these posts.

PHEW.

THAT WAS ROUGH

My lady came into the room this morning while I was still sleeping and told me Jeter had been in a car accident. Didn't get me though.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

PHEW.

THAT WAS ROUGH

My lady came into the room this morning while I was still sleeping and told me Jeter had been in a car accident. Didn't get me though.

well it feels and looks like it's december, not april 1st. maybe that's why i was off my game today.
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

PHEW.

THAT WAS ROUGH

well it feels and looks like it's december, not april 1st. maybe that's why i was off my game today.

That is true, it was definitely snowing when I left my apartment this morning.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Perfect
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    81 wrote:
    Perfect

fuckin' Myers
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    It's early so I'm not going to get pissed that this team couldn't put one run on the board to keep Doc in. He was at 100 pitches anyway, I'm sure he wouldn't have gone much longer anyway.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876

PHEW.

THAT WAS ROUGH

Woah !

I never tempt fate like that !

certain things I'm afraid to kid about

:)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Perfect throw.
    Herndon will be out and Stutes in by June.
This discussion has been closed.