***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but did anyone catch Dallas Green talking to the media regarding his late grand daughter? Sad stuff...

Horrible...I don't know how you get over something like that ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,615
    If anyone starts a new Phils thread I'm going to seriously punch them in the vagina. Keep this shit going.

right.

And I request to see this FB back and forth - "Hey, guy, do me a favor and come visit the board you don't go to anymore. We need a change in the thread title." Welp, at least we know he'll have to visit at least once a year.

haha...message sent. let's see what happens
    www.myspace.com
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    BAM!...dat jus happened!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • petrocs wrote:
    BAM!...dat jus happened!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!

WOAH !!!

He's Alive !

:clap::clap:
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Atta boy! :thumbup:
  • Atta boy! :thumbup:

Is he the bee's knees ?

Atta boy! :thumbup:

Is he the bee's knees ?

Most certainly is.
  • Atta boy! :thumbup:

Is he the bee's knees ?

Most certainly is.

Psst..just between you and I..I swiped 2 blank DVD (DL) from work

:shh:

Is he the bee's knees ?

Most certainly is.

Psst..just between you and I..I swiped 2 blank DVD (DL) from work

:shh:

Niiice. That's how I've gotten mine. Unfortunately, I'm all out now. Get them out asap.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I'm just worried about a let down from all the hype. These guys look great on paper, but they still have to play the games. Last year this team was 2 games over .500 in July. They turned it on, but could they do it again?

At this point I'm more excited about the Flyers than anything else, although it's more fun to go to Phils games - outdoors, nice weather, overall a nicer stadium experience.

I wouldn't worry about that. oswalt, lee, and halladay haven't won a title yet. Ibanez either (he's gone after this year). And this could be rollins last year as a phillie.

The flyers are winning it all. They are loaded
    If anyone starts a new Phils thread I'm going to seriously punch them in the vagina. Keep this shit going.

right.

I don't get it. who cares? I'm obviously missing something here
    The Fixer wrote:

right.

philly sports threads never end fixer.

...unless some unruly cowboys fans cry to a moderator ;)
    www.myspace.com
  • The Fixer wrote:

right.

They must like the high page count ?

Or going back and re-reading old posts ?

what's the difference between starting a new thread and continuing an existing one? just seems like a lot of work to track someone down just to have them change the title.

just trying to understand where you guys are coming from here
    The Fixer wrote:

what's the difference between starting a new thread and continuing an existing one? just seems like a lot of work to track someone down just to have them change the title.

he already changed it. took about 3 minutes. :?
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

awesome. I will sleep so much better tonight
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

awesome. I will sleep so much better tonight

and i feel better knowing you are going to sleep better. EVERYBODY WINS.
    www.myspace.com
  • Now that we've got the thread title updated we can focus on other things...

I've got an extra ticket to Tres Mtns on 3/23 if anyone's interested. McCready in Philly! :D
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • So, Philly phans...I gotta pick my keepers for fantasy league. Keep Cliff Lee or throw his ass back into the pool? Do you guys think he's poised for a BIG season? :lol: Sorry, can't even say that with a straight face.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • So, Philly phans...I gotta pick my keepers for fantasy league. Keep Cliff Lee or throw his ass back into the pool? Do you guys think he's poised for a BIG season? :lol: Sorry, can't even say that with a straight face.

15-9, 3.80, 12 walks. :D

Fenway, both of our teams need to tamp down expectations just a tad.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

Yeah, our 2 recent titles and your recent 1 kinda changes the way we look at things. You're right. I need to go back to the days of my youth when I expected everything bad to happen.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Yeah, our 2 recent titles and your recent 1 kinda changes the way we look at things. You're right. I need to go back to the days of my youth when I expected everything bad to happen.

I still do, with the dreadful Eagles loss to the Cardinals, the Flyers losing the Cup on a shitty OT goal and Howard's backwards K all happening since then. Not to mention Charlie leaving Pedro in too long vs. the Yankees.

• Not to mention Charlie leaving Pedro in too long vs. the Yankees.
    Oh yeah? Leaving Pedro in too long, huh? Gee, we in Boston know nothing about that. Cough, Grady Little, cough.
    So, Philly phans...I gotta pick my keepers for fantasy league. Keep Cliff Lee or throw his ass back into the pool? Do you guys think he's poised for a BIG season? :lol: Sorry, can't even say that with a straight face.

Yeah, our 2 recent titles and your recent 1 kinda changes the way we look at things. You're right. I need to go back to the days of my youth when I expected everything bad to happen.

you realize two chicks are calling the providence/depaul game tonight right? two of them. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • you realize two chicks are calling the providence/depaul game tonight right? two of them. :lol:
    Oh goodness. I had no idea. I gave up on my beloved Friars when they dropped the first 9 games in Big East play. Great job, Keno! Way to rebuild the program! But I digress, as this is the Philadelphia Phillies baseball thread.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,448
    you realize two chicks are calling the providence/depaul game tonight right? two of them. :lol:
    Oh goodness. I had no idea. I gave up on my beloved Friars when they dropped the first 9 games in Big East play. Great job, Keno! Way to rebuild the program! But I digress, as this is the Philadelphia Phillies baseball thread.

jeez and i don't even like when they have one woman doing a game.

and at least Keno beat Nova so he is all right in my book.
    My motto for the season - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NlrgjgOHrw

yep. we all know how philly teams historically perform as favorites. actually, let's not even discuss that
This discussion has been closed.