***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Cliff, I see The Felice Bros. are playing the Unitarian Church. Think I'm gonna go to this.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    Cliff, I see The Felice Bros. are playing the Unitarian Church. Think I'm gonna go to this.

are they? That's awesome. I will definitely be there. You gotta go. It's byob right?

Edit: And tickets go on sale today...done. I am extremely excited for this.
  • So, here's something to think about...

What are the chances the Phillies pitch a no hitter in 2011? Before you jump to conclusions and say something like we'll get 5 of 'em, remember that the Braves' 2 no hitters in the 90s were both started by Kent Mercker. :o

I'd say 30% chance. And I think Cole Hamels will eventually get one.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,621
    So, here's something to think about...

What are the chances the Phillies pitch a no hitter in 2011? Before you jump to conclusions and say something like we'll get 5 of 'em, remember that the Braves' 2 no hitters in the 90s were both started by Kent Mercker. :o

I'd say 30% chance. And I think Cole Hamels will eventually get one.

i'm sure vegas has odds on it somewhere...
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

are they? That's awesome. I will definitely be there. You gotta go. It's byob right?

Not byob. This place can be gay with this. I usually sneak a flask or something in. It's a fucking sweat box as well. Saw At The Drive-in here wayyy back in the day. One of the coolest things I've ever seen.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Not byob. This place can be gay with this. I usually sneak a flask or something in. It's a fucking sweat box as well. Saw At The Drive-in here wayyy back in the day. One of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Thats fucking terrible. I will definitley be bringing a flask of Jack in. I thought I read you were allowed to bring shit it. Either way, will be a great show. Thats cool, sure that was an awesome show. That is a while back.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Thats fucking terrible. I will definitley be bringing a flask of Jack in. I thought I read you were allowed to bring shit it. Either way, will be a great show. Thats cool, sure that was an awesome show. That is a while back.

Yeah, maybe you're right, but the last time I was there it was an all-ages show, so it was no dice.
    Watching copious amounts of videos from the Spectrum nights. We shoulda won that fucking series. Gay.
  • Watching copious amounts of videos from the Spectrum nights. We shoulda won that fucking series. Gay.

Hope this helps my son...

1501017609552951357535254953110046395477093.jpg
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Watching copious amounts of videos from the Spectrum nights. We shoulda won that fucking series. Gay.

Thanks. It does. And watching Rival from night 1. Just awesome.
  • Watching copious amounts of videos from the Spectrum nights. We shoulda won that fucking series. Gay.

I only made it to the last 2 nights

I want DVDs

I only made it to the last 2 nights

I want DVDs

I hear ya, dude. Ridiculous that nothing has been released - especially how they've(Snyder and co.) been wringing the towel dry on every part of revenue out of the building.
  • I hear ya, dude. Ridiculous that nothing has been released - especially how they've(Snyder and co.) been wringing the towel dry on every part of revenue out of the building.

Yeah definitely

I though they would have been out by last Christmas with Ed handing them out at Flyers games

Blu_Ray's would be sick

I hear ya, dude. Ridiculous that nothing has been released - especially how they've(Snyder and co.) been wringing the towel dry on every part of revenue out of the building.

Yeah definitely

I though they would have been out by last Christmas with Ed handing them out at Flyers games

Blu_Ray's would be sick

On a totally unrelated note, sent you a PM.... 8-)
  • I hear ya, dude. Ridiculous that nothing has been released - especially how they've(Snyder and co.) been wringing the towel dry on every part of revenue out of the building.

Yeah definitely

Blu_Ray's would be sick

On a totally unrelated note, sent you a PM.... 8-)

I can't see the new Message thing for shit with that background and its off to the right

:|

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Dude, I had a feeling this was being mulled. Would've been sweet.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/ne ... id=6106212

dude, I was going to say this the other day when you mentioned young. I think is crazy over rated and insanely expensive

I think he's overpaid, but not overrated. I think he's a solid ballplayer - has done nothing but played solid defense, routinely hit .300 and put up 20/90 numbers. I have no problem with that. If I was exchanging, say, Blanton, Francisco, and a prospect for him, I'd do it in a heart beat.

Gotta disagree. I'm with cliffy. Dude is a white polanco that will cost 50 mill over the next 3 years.

Ummmm...no thanks
    And I gotta say, watching these Spectrum videos....people gotta chill with the fucking cell phone/video shit. Everyone's so hard up to share shit on Facebook that they're missing out on a good time while fucking Devo is being covered. Dance, jump up and down, smoke a fattie, ANYTHING but stand there like a zombie so you can say you were somewhere and not having a good time because you're too busy fucking recording. Phew - just had to vent here.
    And I gotta say, watching these Spectrum videos....people gotta chill with the fucking cell phone/video shit. Everyone's so hard up to share shit on Facebook that they're missing out on a good time while fucking Devo is being covered. Dance, jump up and down, smoke a fattie, ANYTHING but stand there like a zombie so you can say you were somewhere and not having a good time because you're too busy fucking recording. Phew - just had to vent here.

Agreed. I was in a box, so I was distracted by the WS game. I had to deal with a box full of morons that wanted to get rid of hamels. so annoying.

Can't wait for the PJ road trip this summer.
    The Fixer wrote:

Agreed. I was in a box, so I was distracted by the WS game. I had to deal with a box full of morons that wanted to get rid of hamels. so annoying.

Dude, I wouldn't be able to do that. That would make the show that much worse for me. Stupid assholes didn't keep up their side of the bargain....

Anyway, yeah, on a totally unrelated note to you as well - sent you a PM.

And yeah, 830 miles to Alpine Valley.....dragging the camper with me. Gonna be nuts.
    The Fixer wrote:

Dude, I wouldn't be able to do that. That would make the show that much worse for me. Stupid assholes didn't keep up their side of the bargain....

Anyway, yeah, on a totally unrelated note to you as well - sent you a PM.

And yeah, 830 miles to Alpine Valley.....dragging the camper with me. Gonna be nuts.

after further review...you are absolutely right. Being in a box definitely took away from the concert. I was there all four nights and the last night was probably my least favorite show (tuesday was so underrated...curduroy set the tone and the rival request was the icing on the cake...that show was great). I committed to the box way too early (thought tix would be hard to come by). Only good part was being able to watch the game. Oh well, still a great night...just wish the phils would have won.

We will have to talk. Potential camper race. Ours will be packed with pot so my money is on your hog
    On another note...JP I was at barnaby's tonight. The generic music was awesome. If I heard another AC/DC or Skynyrd song I would have broken a bottle over my head.

Also, the lobster tank is gone. WTF?? That was the best part of that place
    The Fixer wrote:
    On another note...JP I was at barnaby's tonight. The generic music was awesome. If I heard another AC/DC or Skynyrd song I would have broken a bottle over my head.

Also, the lobster tank is gone. WTF?? That was the best part of that place

Barnaby's slowly morphing now from typical Delco Hammer High School Reunion bar to typical Ghetto Delco High School Reunion bar. Ah well - sunrise, sunset I guess...

Yeah definitely

Blu_Ray's would be sick

apparently they hinted at a possible philly dvd on the aet wednesday. i didn't hear it but that is the word...
    www.myspace.com

Yeah definitely

Blu_Ray's would be sick

apparently they hinted at a possible philly dvd on the aet wednesday. i didn't hear it but that is the word...

Do you mean an actual one via the band or the amatuer one that's been floating around?

Yeah definitely

Blu_Ray's would be sick

Do you mean an actual one via the band or the amatuer one that's been floating around?

i was talking about an actual one. that dude tim refused to comment on a question about the got some video from halloween....which got people thinking maybe something's in the works. could be nonsense but who knows?
    www.myspace.com

i was talking about an actual one. that dude tim refused to comment on a question about the got some video from halloween....which got people thinking maybe something's in the works. could be nonsense but who knows?

Yeah, I saw that. Something about the video is out there in a produces fashion - maybe for the PJ20 doc? And something like Tim commented to someone that is going to be released(the shows on dvd) but the band didn't like the way it was put together. Who knows, if they don't do it, you know people find ways. ;) One way or another, they should just give us what we absolutely demand because they can either turn a profit, or again, people will find ways on their own.
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    startin to itch
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
    booomm11 wrote:
    startin to itch
    Vagisil.jpg
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.