The In-Laws have a sweet house up there that sleeps 10

Not sure who I would invite over though

:problem: :think:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    pjhawks wrote:
    Word. We should put together a "This Is The Philly Tent Where You Argue About Anything & Everything."

"come on it's like Wisconsin, we zip in we zip out"
    i'd hate to have to give you guys a beatdown on the arguments in the argument tent, would be embarrassing to make you guys cry :D:D:D . should charge admission for the us to argue with the Fixer about Ryan Howard - man wouldn't that be worth the entertainment?

not sure i'd go to wisconsin for this. maybe Toronto if they do Canada. Hard to decide. If it's alpine valley not sure how they could fill the demand for 10C seats. And I thought it was going to be the week before labor day weekend to coincide with the anniversary of the release of Ten? who knows what is true and not.

I'd pay just to watch you lose 99.99% of what you talk about. :thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,448
    pjhawks wrote:
    Word. We should put together a "This Is The Philly Tent Where You Argue About Anything & Everything."

i'd hate to have to give you guys a beatdown on the arguments in the argument tent, would be embarrassing to make you guys cry :D:D:D . should charge admission for the us to argue with the Fixer about Ryan Howard - man wouldn't that be worth the entertainment?

not sure i'd go to wisconsin for this. maybe Toronto if they do Canada. Hard to decide. If it's alpine valley not sure how they could fill the demand for 10C seats. And I thought it was going to be the week before labor day weekend to coincide with the anniversary of the release of Ten? who knows what is true and not.

I'd pay just to watch you lose 99.99% of what you talk about. :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Bring It On!! :twisted:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,621
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

Bring It On!! :twisted:

you'd get crushed dude :lol::mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com

haha you don't know me very well. i love a good heated sports argument and i am very stubborn so i can go on and on and on.

just bought an additional 6-game pack for the Phils to go along with the regular 10 or so games i get through a full season package i am involved in. psyched, can't wait for hot summer days and phils baseball. so tired of winter and the cold.
  • pjhawks wrote:

haha you don't know me very well. i love a good heated sports argument and i am very stubborn so i can go on and on and on.

just bought an additional 6-game pack for the Phils to go along with the regular 10 or so games i get through a full season package i am involved in. psyched, can't wait for hot summer days and phils baseball. so tired of winter and the cold.

How are the seats for the 6 game package ? Nose Bleed ?

pjhawks wrote:

How are the seats for the 6 game package ? Nose Bleed ?

depends on the games. some in july and august were only standing room so i passed on them but for the most part are down the lines and right field. i got sections 416, 106, 418, 201, 235 and 236 for the 6 games. not bad. i think you probably need to avoid the weekend games. i picked mostly weeknights.
  • pjhawks wrote:

depends on the games. some in july and august were only standing room so i passed on them but for the most part are down the lines and right field. i got sections 416, 106, 418, 201, 235 and 236 for the 6 games. not bad.

Not too bad..majority in decent sections

I go the email yesterday but havent looked for tickets yet

pjhawks wrote:

depends on the games. some in july and august were only standing room so i passed on them but for the most part are down the lines and right field. i got sections 416, 106, 418, 201, 235 and 236 for the 6 games. not bad.

Not too bad..majority in decent sections

I go the email yesterday but havent looked for tickets yet

the only one that is not real good is the 416 one as that row is high, the 418 section is row 2 so not bad at all. i looked at the 3-game packs but you needed to buy the 4/20 afternoon game and i couldn't make that one so passed on that. this year i figured it's worth it, so many people asked for tickets last year, any i can't go i'm sure i can get people to take.
    pjhawks wrote:

you've just described everyone who regularly posts in a philly sports thread.
    www.myspace.com
    Watching my first episode of Baseball Tonight in forever...........YES. Let's get this mothafucka off the ground!
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Watching my first episode of Baseball Tonight in forever...........YES. Let's get this mothafucka off the ground!

nice, I just put it on. I'm tired of hearing about pujols already
    The Fixer wrote:

BT is actually a show on ESPN I can watch.
    ........................................YO. It's been a while. On the precipice of the best time of the year. :thumbup:

Been traveling a ton over the last month. Also been trying not to be in here as much. Lots of work to do with this new job. This board is a great time waster, however not really conducive to productivity
    The Fixer wrote:

the music just screams warm weather to me.....
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Looks like this is the spot. Read they had shuttles for the Phish shows last year.

http://barkrivercampgrounds.com/

Hmmmm, looks like this is like 18 miles away though. I could be wrong. I might do whatever's right next to the amphitheater then. I wanted a Bonnaroo-style set up.

I'll be there as well. Me and my crew are thinking about renting an RV. I hate camping like no other, so if there is a hotel nearby that offers cab/shuttle service, that's where my ass will be staying.
    The Fixer wrote:

Karl Ravech - most underrated dude on ESPN.

And, Fixer, I hear ya. This place is worse than crack.

john kruk turned 50 today.

yet another sign we're getting old...
    www.myspace.com

I'd agree with the Ravech thing. and your comment about BT in general.

Ravech and Fowler are really the only hosts on this station that I like. The sportscenter music makes me instantaneously reach for the remote.
    Dude, I had a feeling this was being mulled. Would've been sweet.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/ne ... id=6106212
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741

dude, I was going to say this the other day when you mentioned young. I think is crazy over rated and insanely expensive
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

dude, I was going to say this the other day when you mentioned young. I think is crazy over rated and insanely expensive

I think he's overpaid, but not overrated. I think he's a solid ballplayer - has done nothing but played solid defense, routinely hit .300 and put up 20/90 numbers. I have no problem with that. If I was exchanging, say, Blanton, Francisco, and a prospect for him, I'd do it in a heart beat.
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:

I think he's overpaid, but not overrated. I think he's a solid ballplayer - has done nothing but played solid defense, routinely hit .300 and put up 20/90 numbers. I have no problem with that. If I was exchanging, say, Blanton, Francisco, and a prospect for him, I'd do it in a heart beat.

Get er done !

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I gotta disagree dude. His numbers are bloated by the ballpark. His OPS+ is league average, can't walk, never hit 25 home runs. The only reason he hits .300 is because of where he plays. His average away from home is in the .270's and he has no power.

And what makes him a good defender? Gold gloves. I know UZR isn't perfect but his UZR fucking blows.

No way I pay Young $48 mil over 3 seasons if you give him away.
    ...gotta update this thread title to 2011...
    www.myspace.com
  • ...gotta update this thread title to 2011...

slacker

slacker

Get that dude Petrocs - is he dead?
  • ...gotta update this thread title to 2011...

slacker

Yeah for real

dude dropped off the face of the earth

slacker

he seems to be on facebook all the time
    www.myspace.com
  • he seems to be on facebook all the time

He doesn't like us anymore

:cry:

This discussion has been closed.