***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    was flipping channels and got back to see the replay of the chooch HR. thought it was live. damnit, hate when I celebrate for no reason
    The Fixer wrote:
    was flipping channels and got back to see the replay of the chooch HR. thought it was live. damnit, hate when I celebrate for no reason

saw that one live. it's a laser show

ahh, even valdez almost got one
  • Everybody hits.
  • Everybody hits.
    whoo-hoo :clap::clap::clap: :crazy: 9-0!!!!!!!!!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    all systems go....
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

don't worry fellas, I have money on the phils tonight. My record betting the phils in the last 2 sept/octs is like 42-0.

you're all welcome
    wow even the hobb nobber is even getting into the mix tonight...
    www.myspace.com
  • Man, this Stanton kid tears the cover off the ball. That hit he just had to centerfield was hit so hard it curved the opposite way than it started. And also was about a 425 foot line drive. Ridiculous.
    Man, this Stanton kid tears the cover off the ball. That hit he just had to centerfield was hit so hard it curved the opposite way than it started. And also was about a 425 foot line drive. Ridiculous.

lotta young bucks in this division. i like it.
    www.myspace.com
    Man, this Stanton kid tears the cover off the ball. That hit he just had to centerfield was hit so hard it curved the opposite way than it started. And also was about a 425 foot line drive. Ridiculous.

he's a monster. he had a full ride to USC for football
  • The Fixer wrote:

he's a monster. he had a full ride to USC for football

Smart kid.
  • New girl on CSN - Lisa Hillary. Have seen her on in DC. Good stuff. A ton more personality than that fool Fadool.
    New girl on CSN - Lisa Hillary. Have seen her on in DC. Good stuff. A ton more personality than that fool Fadool.

haha, I saw her earlier. she's older and hotter too. is your girl done?

nice win tonight...magic number down to 16
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    edited September 2010
    The Fixer wrote:
    New girl on CSN - Lisa Hillary. Have seen her on in DC. Good stuff. A ton more personality than that fool Fadool.

I don't know. Could be interesting to see if Amy slummin' it in Philly unemployed. Then I'd REALLY have a chance. Fingers crossed.

EDIT: Actually, a buddy of mine was telling me how Botallico and Boruk got into quite the quarrel during Phillies post game. And apparently this chick's taking Boruk's place on the Flyers beat for CSN. Maybe that dude got pinched.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
    The Fixer wrote:

I don't know. Could be interesting to see if Amy slummin' it in Philly unemployed. Then I'd REALLY have a chance. Fingers crossed.

maybe she'll be drinking her sorrows away at Irish Weekend...that would be classic
  • The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

maybe she'll be drinking her sorrows away at Irish Weekend...that would be classic

Don't get my hopes up.
    apparently they loved this chick in dc:
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcspor ... _hits.html

lisa hillary. that chick has two last names.

apparently boruk got promoted to anchor/reporter.
    www.myspace.com
  • The Fixer wrote:
    francisco should be playing tonight

Just going through the posts and saw this. Ibanez was the only one without a hit last night. Good night for The Fixer.

Watch them get shut down by whats-his-face again tonight. Adalbergo or something.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Fixer wrote:
    francisco should be playing tonight

Just going through the posts and saw this. Ibanez was the only one without a hit last night. Good night for The Fixer.

Watch them get shut down by whats-his-face again tonight. Adalbergo or something.

Manuel loves running Crust out in LF. I don't get it.

Hamels and Halladay in the next 2 games. Sweep would be huge. No Josh Johnson is a nice break.
  • I have tickets for Saturday..

looks like KK ?

:thumbdown:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

looks like KK ?

Gotta take one for the team buddy. I got 3 KK games in a row. :roll:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

looks like KK ?

Ugh....bad timing

I was hoping I would get to see Oswalt this year

:|
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    I have tickets for Saturday..

looks like KK ?

Ugh....bad timing

I was hoping I would get to see Oswalt this year

:|

they switched up the rotation...oswalt is pitching saturday now. I'll be there as well
    i hate watching games played in this crappy stadium. if there were not any phils fans there, the place would be empty. what a disgrace. it sounds like one of my old legion games.

hardly any run support for cole yet again...let's go bullpen...
    www.myspace.com
    rollin' rollin' rollin'.......2 up with 16 to play baby!

anyone else realize the yanks are only 3.5 better than us for best overall record in the game right now? that is pretty crazy. still have a shot at getting to my prediction of 95 wins.

GO. PHILS.
    www.myspace.com
    i hate watching games played in this crappy stadium. if there were not any phils fans there, the place would be empty. what a disgrace. it sounds like one of my old legion games.

hardly any run support for cole yet again...let's go bullpen...

I've been to a few phils games there. It is crazy. The Marlins used to have cheerleaders...not sure if they still do. They would appear in the crowd at the most random times
    Magic number down to 14.

Hamels is a beast
  • They still have the cheerleaders. In actuality, they're strippers with pom poms.
    They still have the cheerleaders. In actuality, they're strippers with pom poms.

yeah, from cheetahs. not that I would know about that kind of stuff
    by the way, how many times has wheels said something about logan morrison's eye at the plate over the last 2 days? I'm guessing 2,320
This discussion has been closed.