***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    Jesus Christ. I just saw Dobbs with a bat in his hand in the dugout. Fuck me.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

haha, I'm oddly confident. broxton is their bitch
    they should show the rollins/broxton clip after every pitch
    The Fixer wrote:

Hopefully Werth can get a hold of a fastball. Which is what he used to master, but he's been bitching out on the number 1 lately.
    C'mon, Ben. Don't fuck this up! No pulling the ball to third or short. PUT IT IN THE GAP.
    HOLY. SHIT.

and this is why the fixer never leaves games early. man, I suck
    OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

What did I tell you??? If it wasn't for Blake's flub Francisco would be grounding into a DP right now.

Yeah, dude. Leaving this game.....wow.
    Wow this ump sucks. Let's go Choochie Chooch!!
    holy shit
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,768
    CHOOOOOOCH!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    WHOLE

LEE

FUCK!!!

AND PANAMANIA RUNS WILD!!!!

Yo, Neil(Jas) - how bout it!?!?
    WHOLE

LEE

FUCK!!!

AND PANAMANIA RUNS WILD!!!!

Yo, Neil(Jas) - how bout it!?!?

damn, that's a great win for the phils. and an even better gambling win.

betting baseball is crazy...tonight is a perfect example of why I don't. until playoffs at least
    Jonathan Broxton - I command you, as Philly's own little bitch, to say, "THANK YOU, SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?"
    The Fixer wrote:

like clockwork. broxton, huston street, billingsley...all property of the phils
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    wowowowowo

i had no idea ..just went on espn

another classic bet :lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

great win
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Hahahahahaha

http://twitpic.com/2e6a8b/full

EDIT: Actually, look at his real wiki page and look under personal life. Hahahahhaha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Broxton
    Hahahahahaha

EDIT: Actually, look at his real wiki page and look under personal life. Hahahahhaha

that can't be real. but it's awesome
    The Fixer wrote:
    Hahahahahaha

that can't be real. but it's awesome

The beauty of anyone being able to edit Wikipedia.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    IF YOU ARE NOT ON BOARD AS OF YET....HOP THE FUCK ON MOTHER FUCKERS!

THIS TRAIN'S LEAVING....NEXT STOP: HISTORY.

joe blanton blows. carlos ruiz is the most underrated clutch hitter in the league. i am drunk off my ass.

GO PHILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.myspace.com
    by the way....that's 16 of 20 ;)
    www.myspace.com
    Just so everyone knows - we won this game because the kid behind the dugout did a stellar job of giving Broxton the maloika.
    I'm standing by blanton. I think he'll be fine. Just remember charlie...100 pitches is his max. I don't care if the he's got the opposing pitcher 0-2. take him out once he hits 100 pitches.

the bullpen is another story

still can't believe they won that fucking game
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,314
    I logged on and read through the posts, and the first one I saw was Fixer leaving the game early. :lol:

Sometimes the only problem is I spend too much time watching blowout losses expecting something like last night to happen. Wow, what an awesomely resilient team!

Who's going to Oakmont Pub tonight? 7pm.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Fixer wrote:
    I'm standing by blanton. I think he'll be fine. Just remember charlie...100 pitches is his max. I don't care if the he's got the opposing pitcher 0-2. take him out once he hits 100 pitches.

the bullpen is another story

still can't believe they won that fucking game

he's a back end of the rotation, overweight, overpaid, turd. that's what joe blanton is.

thank god for the oswalt trade.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,419
    Just so everyone knows - we won this game because the kid behind the dugout did a stellar job of giving Broxton the maloika.

did you happen to notice the smokin hot chick behind him? had to be the aunt or the nanny, no way she was the mom. if so he is gonna have lots of friends wanting to come over....

great win though. huge win to get it back to 2 games in the division. the 2 or 3 braves fans who care must be kicking themselves. phils actually had smart and patient at-bats in the 8th and 9th and we don't see that every day. chooch is having an unbelievable year. i'm surprised catcher's can ever get a hit with all the pounding they take and this guy has been awesome. dodgers becoming like the mets in that we find incredible and weird ways to beat them. love blake booting the ball in the 9th as i hate that dude for some reason. and someone tell Torre to walk a little faster you fucker, this isn't the american league.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,314
    pjhawks wrote:
    someone tell Torre to walk a little faster you fucker, this isn't the american league.

We did have 2 3 hour & 40 minute games this week...
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    pjhawks wrote:

did you happen to notice the smokin hot chick behind him?
    had to be the aunt or the nanny, no way she was the mom. if so he is gonna have lots of friends wanting to come over....

GOD DAMNIT. I've been hearing this all over, but I must not have been looking hard enough. One of the worst things to me is missing out on something - especially oggling smoking hot broads.
    pjhawks wrote:

had to be the aunt or the nanny, no way she was the mom. if so he is gonna have lots of friends wanting to come over....

GOD DAMNIT. I've been hearing this all over, but I must not have been looking hard enough. One of the worst things to me is missing out on something - especially oggling smoking hot broads.

you can see her briefly in this news video from nbc10.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/spo ... lphia.html

and can someone explain to me the 'Ill' shirts - don't get it and think they look stupid.
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

you can see her briefly in this news video from nbc10.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/spo ... lphia.html

and can someone explain to me the 'Ill' shirts - don't get it and think they look stupid.

Yeah, my computer sucks. Can't check it out now. Maybe later.

What's there to explain? Philavania makes sweet shit. Love the Ill shirts. Just sucks now that some douche tv reporter is wearing. This is how I work.

This one's their best work...
    http://www.philavania.com/p--ginas-m--n ... ginas.html

GINAS-Ma.jpg

oh so i guess it is appealing to like 5th grade humor - seems a bit deuschey to me but what do i know?
This discussion has been closed.