Options

'I'm Seeing Someone'

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    i think that was the point. fuck her and drop her. give her the friends line. though i doubt she'd sleep with him. she seems like she'd rather tease him and keep him hanging on than actually give him anything.
    If some woman EVER tries to do this to you.. I suggest you delete here number :) It feels so good once it's gone hehe
  • Options
    8 years eh? that makes me feel better about still being fucked up 2 years later.

yup i'm well on my way to be fucked up for quite some time.

i will be jaded for quite some time.
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    8 years eh? that makes me feel better about still being fucked up 2 years later.
    crazy i know!! it created quite the trust issue...making it hard for me to open up in a new relationship. but, that's what happens when your fiance gets engaged to someone else behind your back...and you realize that you were the back up plan in case the other girl said no. it was quite the soap opera at the time. i'm glad it didn't work out though :)
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    iamsampj wrote:
    crazy i know!! it created quite the trust issue...making it hard for me to open up in a new relationship. but, that's what happens when your fiance gets engaged to someone else behind your back...and you realize that you were the back up plan in case the other girl said no. it was quite the soap opera at the time. i'm glad it didn't work out though :)

yeah, i can't top that. that's messed up.
  • Options
    yeah, i can't top that. that's messed up.
    yeah...i'm way suprised that i'm not completely fucked up. i came out alright...though i don't recommend the experience to anyone!
  • Options
    iamsampj wrote:

yup...

much worse than what i went through. glad you came out ok though!

if you can come out ok after that, i should be fine...and not so cynical after a while.
  • Options
    yup...

much worse than what i went through. glad you came out ok though!

if you can come out ok after that, i should be fine...and not so cynical after a while.
    it gets better...you just have to find a way to work through it. my friends and work and school really helped me out. but i spent about a year being severly depressed. it all works out in the end. it sucks but i really learned a lot from the experience.
  • Options
    iamsampj wrote:
    it gets better...you just have to find a way to work through it. my friends and work and school really helped me out. but i spent about a year being severly depressed. it all works out in the end. it sucks but i really learned a lot from the experience.

yeah i spent the last 2 months in the deep depression.

but it is getting better. i've sent emails just to get alot of things off of my chest. and even though i get no response, i know she has read each and every one of them. i've hurt her just as much as she did me...

all's fair in love in war...or something like that.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    yup i'm well on my way to be fucked up for quite some time.

i will be jaded for quite some time.

you can take the mantle when i retire then :)
  • Options
    you can take the mantle when i retire then :)

nice

we'll have to have a ceremony to have the torch passed down.
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    hehe, oh you bitter fucks! i got over my casual friend/ex within 2 weeks after he said to me "what bitch ( insert something in here cause i couldn't hear that idiot properly)?"

there are plenty of men/women outhere, but you just choose to waste your precious life on someone that doesn't even think of you anymore.

hell, the only thing i'm bitter about is for not putting him into his place
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    hehe, oh you bitter fucks! i got over my casual friend/ex within 2 weeks after he said to me "what bitch ( insert something in here cause i couldn't hear that idiot properly)?"

there are plenty of men/women outhere, but you just choose to waste your precious life on someone that doesn't even think of you anymore.

hell, the only thing i'm bitter about is for not putting him into his place

she may not think of me anymore, but rest assured i put her in her place. whether or not she feels bad about any of it, only she knows. she knows she wronged me big time and i hope that weighs down in the back of her mind. she knows she was a total selfish priss about the whole thing. i hold nothing but ill will towards her and wish her nothing but the worst. oh yeah, i loved her...i just hope she chokes on a bone someday.
  • Options
    exactly. i know it would bother me to have a girlfriend who wouldn't sleep with me but who i found out had slept with other guys very casually in the past. i know i wouldn't be able to wonder about why she couldn't resist him but finds it so easy to put me off, even if that wasn't really the case.
    well if you're interested in someone you put off the sex thing for as long as possible cos you want the relationship to be built on mutual respect. If she's had lots of sexual partners in the past, it could be HER who's insecure cos often men wait until they get laid and then they fuck off straight away. It makes perfect sense if you're interested in someone to wait to sleep with them.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    given my past experience and general cynicism towards relationships, i don't think there would be any talking it out for me. i'd be gone.
    not before she's gone... if you're putting pressure on someone for sex. She's seeing if you're really interested and if you like her enough to wait... consider it a test. If you leave before she decides she trusts you enough to stay with her after you've slept together, you've obviously failed the test miserably. She'll think she wants to wait so you can respect her and all that... if you keep pressurising her in the meantime, it's obvious you're just in it for the one thing so she won't see you as a potential relationship anymore.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you