Options

'I'm Seeing Someone'

Comments

• Options
    sick, or potentially frighteningly accurate and you'd rather pretend i'm wrong?
    Neither! I've been drunk with both of them several times. Both have even been drunk too... they've had plenty of opportunity to say something if that were the case and trust me it's not. One even is always trying to set me up and stuff. The other I even went to a concert with him and nothing! It's just not there SS... it really isn't
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Neither! I've been drunk with both of them several times. Both have even been drunk too... they've had plenty of opportunity to say something if that were the case and trust me it's not. One even is always trying to set me up and stuff. The other I even went to a concert with him and nothing! It's just not there SS... it really isn't

maybe they're gay.....:p
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    she's not worth the time of day if she sent you her little news via text. show some class and respect.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208

of course they didn't say anything. becos they don't want to date you. you think they're going to confess their love? they're waiting for you to get desperately horny and lonely while drunk and ask them to sleep with you. i'm not saying every time you go out they're going to try to nail you. just saying i can guarantee you they've thought about it and would take the shot if it was offered. they're not going to say anything becos it's not a big deal to them. but they've thought about it and if you made the offer, i bet anything they'd take you up on the free sex.

men don't have gal friends. they have women they haven't slept with yet.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Why do people who you've been going out with for a month or two suddenly pull this on you? Isn't it a very inconsiderate thing to do after they dangle you along for that 1-2 months?

Happened to me today and crushed me. She couldn't even do it in person, had to be in text format.

My fault in a way, broke my own rules a) Went out with someone I work with.....don't shit where you eat right?

That bad thing is that this came out of nowhere, everything is going great....then, no return calls, no return texts, avoiding me at work. The well suddenly just dried up. I guess she'll learn her lesson in time. The bad thing is that we work together, and will run into each other. The thing that might be even worse, is that I'm pretty sure the guy she's seeing now also works with us...And here I thought I had someone I could care for, for the first time in a long time. :(

Just play it cool.....completely cool....act like nothing ever happened. Speak...be friendly....take charge.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    tybird wrote:
    Just play it cool.....completely cool....act like nothing ever happened. Speak...be friendly....take charge.
    Exactly! Make sure to look extra happy when she is around... say hi, let her know what she is missing out on...
    then find the guy and kick the shite out of him for stealing your woman!
    It's only a month, at least you didn't waste more of your life on her!
  • Options

That bad thing is that this came out of nowhere, everything is going great....then, no return calls, no return texts, avoiding me at work. The well suddenly just dried up. I guess she'll learn her lesson in time.

That is the worst shit. Happened to me at one point. It's like the more inconsiderate thing for someone to do. It's like they realize they are being a complete asshole, so instead of looking like the bad person, they just ignore it and hope it goes away. I'd rather they just tell me straight up. I feel fo you here, man. It sucks.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone with the words of encouragement. They are a silver lining in an otherwise shitty situation. I will definately take these to heart. I knew I could count on you guys. :)

And what I just quoted.....I think that is the best way to go about it when I see her. Might be a little queasy at first, but, I'll flash the million dollar smile she first fell for. F girls who are this shitty. And soulsinging is absolutely right, in 6 years she'll be one of those girls saying 'Why can't I find a nice guy?'.....Waste of a vagina!

Thanks you guys.
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    That is the worst shit. Happened to me at one point. It's like the more inconsiderate thing for someone to do. It's like they realize they are being a complete asshole, so instead of looking like the bad person, they just ignore it and hope it goes away. I'd rather they just tell me straight up. I feel fo you here, man. It sucks.

it was only a month

obviously she thought less of the relationship than he did
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    it was only a month

obviously she thought less of the relationship than he did

Ohhh...the relationship was only a month. Still sucks though.

Try dating a girl for 2 years and that same shit happening. Not fun.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Waste of a vagina!

that's brilliant!! :D
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,618
    bostonlou wrote:
    sorry to hear you suck in bed

she was looking for a better offer

but you weren't it

like snoop says

bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks

move on my friend

Tell that to your Mama! Or your Daughter.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    bostonlou wrote:
    I would use this as my sig if I didn't love my new one

nice work champ

What's up with that sig btw?
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options

Maybe they weren't drunk enough and/or you didn't offer like SS said?
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    I will definately take these to heart. I knew I could count on you guys. :)
    Thanks you guys.

Hey, no problem buddy. I am always glad to help..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Ohhh...the relationship was only a month. Still sucks though.

Try dating a girl for 2 years and that same shit happening. Not fun.

but once she dumps your ass... don't you realize that everything you thought was a lie?

i'm sure it ain't easy... but shit... you have to move on... it's not like you fucked up... other than hooking up with a lying bitch ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    but once she dumps your ass... don't you realize that everything you thought was a lie?

i'm sure it ain't easy... but shit... you have to move on... it's not like you fucked up... other than hooking up with a lying bitch ;)

Yes. And yes, it's true.

However, it's a very long story and it didn't end there so...
  • Options
    i've gotten taht response from someone before but not by texting. they told me they were seeing someon after we had been dating a while.

i was like "when, we're always hanging around together"
    and apparently it was an old boyfriend from like 2 years prior and he told her he missed her.

i was invited to their wedding.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    bostonlou wrote:

amen!
  • Options

i was invited to their wedding.

please tell me you went and they had an open bar...which you comepletely took advantage of...
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:

As harsh as this is, the man is telling the truth. Something that lying whore didn't do. :D

One selfish decision completely invalidates all that preceded it....it's as simple as that. And make no mistake, that's all this boils down to.......being SELFISH, only caring about number 1.
  • Options
    As harsh as this is, the man is telling the truth. Something that lying whore didn't do. :D

One selfish decision completely invalidates all that preceded it....it's as simple as that. And make no mistake, that's all this boils down to.......being SELFISH, only caring about number 1.

thats exactly where i am/was in my saga.
  • Options
    OdinOdin Posts: 599
    Really? Hmmm...so thats why for centuries women were "owned" by men and treated poorly because there were women. Not to mention that med have ALWAYS had concubines and mistresses. Even before the femininism movement. And as for " leverage", that must be why women are still statistically paid lower than men for equal work and job titles.

You made an "either-or" argument... a logical fallacy. Also refer to soulsinging's response because I was going to type a similar argument to counter yours.

Also, my "leverage" remark had nothing to do with salaries. Re-read my post and try again. The keyword to look for is "polygamous."
  • Options
    OdinOdin Posts: 599
    genie wrote:
    what the hell is all this about?? kicking person when they're down, you are fucking rude!! I'm sure thread starter knows about everything you've written in your post ( plus your post is a huge exaguration)

All he needed was some love and support from us, and you go ahead any say shit like commit suicide??!! jesus, have some love for a fellow human being. not all of us are so cold hearted like you are.

it's difficult to get over a person easily after being dumped, cause at that particular moment he cannot see anyone else in the "pond" BUT that person cause he experienced great times together and imotional connection.

if you haven't got anything nice to say than don't say it at all.

I presented suicide as one of multiple options in the event that the author continues to possess a deluded sense of reality. I am not encouraging anything... merely letting him know what his options are... that is, unless he wishes to get burned again.
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    This whole texting thing is such a fuckin cop out

Damn technology !

In my day the girl would at least have her friend tell ya ;)
    yeah damn.. I got an email once.. it had "sorry i'm sending this in an email..." hahaha ...so don't send it in an email if you're sorry damnit!!!
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    pjtaper wrote:
    Exactly! Make sure to look extra happy when she is around... say hi, let her know what she is missing out on...
    then find the guy and kick the shite out of him for stealing your woman!
    It's only a month, at least you didn't waste more of your life on her!
    Violence isnt the answer!
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    yeah damn.. I got an email once.. it had "sorry i'm sending this in an email..." hahaha ...so don't send it in an email if you're sorry damnit!!!

yup i got a phone call that didnt explain much of anything and then it was repeated emails without any answers as well.

some girls can be cowards when it comes to breaking up. how come they always feel the need to say they still "care deeply" about you while they are breaking your heart? just tell me you are banging some other dude and i wasnt good enough for you...that way i can start the healing process instead of hanging on.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,145
    please tell me you went and they had an open bar...which you comepletely took advantage of...

And nailed the maid of honour in the bathroom! ;)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    And nailed the maid of honour in the bathroom! ;)
    You sir are a god among men.
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    'Why can't I find a nice guy?'.....Waste of a vagina!

waste of vagina?! well, if that's how you look at her...then i can see where your problem might be.