Options

AAaarrrrggghhhgfffffhgghaaaaar rttggg

Comments

• Options
    I'm glad you thought I was, it's a nice thought. ;)

:D HAHAHAHA

:D (Still laughing at that one).

P.S. :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    it reminds me of his "best 80's kids TV show" thread.. on the OTHER MUSIC forum :D:D

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=4947455

and yes my reply to that thread does indeed use 'dyslexic'... but it was just so good ;):p

He did that deliberate... ete ...ate... ly! he stole that show, dunk, not you! :)
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    it reminds me of his "best 80's kids TV show" thread.. on the OTHER MUSIC forum :D:D

and yes my reply to that thread does indeed use 'dyslexic'... but it was just so good ;):p

Aaah, not bad.
    he said trying desperately not to blow smoke up Dunks arse (ass).
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:

Your joke about incontinence and "continent" was genuinely amusing, I must say. Bravo sir.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    He did that deliberate... ete ...ate... ly! he stole that show, dunk, not you! :)

stop defending loverboy ... he can do it just as poorly by himself ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options

You seriously are defending me to the death aren't you! You're my favouritest.

I didn't do it deliberately, I probably did it drunk. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    awwwwwwwwwww :o

lol.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

Talk about overusing a statement. First time when you got cozy with the goat, then that time with Tony Blair, and now this?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options

I didn't realise I was. I honestly thought you were just trying to be funny! :o

D'oh! :o

How do you post a question in the wrong forum? :) How do you do that?!?!?!
  • Options
    i believe the scores are:-

us 46..... and you two literary sardonic ever so slightly cerebral geniuses...eh... 1

:rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    awwwwwwwwwww :o

lol.

Well? :o
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options

My gaydar is going berzerk right now.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    I didn't realise I was. I honestly thought you were just trying to be funny! :o

D'oh! :o

How do you post a question in the wrong forum? :) How do you do that?!?!?!

I can ring you and take you through it if you want. It's easier than uploading a photograph to Photofuckit.

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    My gaydar is going berzerk right now.

It's supposed to be pointing AWAY from your penis.

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i beleive the scores are:-

us 46..... and you two literary sardonic ever so slightly cerebral genuises...eh... 1

Literary, sardonic TOTALLY cerebral geniuses (note the spelling Dunk, sheesh) are always unappreciated in their time. You wait. Give it ten years when I've died of a junk overdose and people will be calling us the Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison of comedy.
  • Options

HLF "oh i love you hunny bunny"

MCKB "fuck off crapple... its me and Dunk now"

HLF: "yeah ok... any chance of a Strongbow before you go?"
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i believe the scores are:-

us 46..... and you two literary sardonic ever so slightly cerebral geniuses...eh... 1

I'm on failedpersephones side. she's gone, So I'm doomed!
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Literary, sardonic TOTALLY cerebral geniuses (note the spelling Dunk, sheesh) are always unappreciated in their time. You wait. Give it ten years when I've died of a junk overdose and people will be calling us the Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison of comedy.

The drunk bloated Kings of Comedy?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    HLF "oh i love you hunny bunny"

MCKB "fuck off crapple... its me and Dunk now"

HLF: "yeah ok... any chance of a Strongbow before you go?"

It's a good thing you're probably not going to make it to the Windsor meetup. :mad:

:D
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    The drunk bloated Kings of Comedy?
    excuse me, that's the "drunken, bloated kings of comedy who will earn more in death than you and Dunk ever will with your sub-Joe Pasquale fare" to you.
  • Options
    It's a good thing you're probably not going to make it to the Windsor meetup. :mad:

why were you going to do bad stuff to me?

actually it probably is... none of you would understand what i was saying anyway.
  • Options

(He's going to take that the wrong way... shhhh.. sorry, just warning you)

Edit: Oh, he didn't! He missed the most obvious gag in the fuckit.. I mean bucket.

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    why were you going to do bad stuff to me?

actually it probably is... none of you would understand what i was saying anyway.
    Not true....we would be looking out for the phrase, "Och, fuck crouqet!"
  • Options
    Edit: Oh, he didn't! He missed the most obvious gag in the fuckit.. I mean bucket.
    Y'see that lads, that's self-deprecation (a big word with a hyphen and everything, I know. Look it up and you'll be alright). An intermediate comedy device at least. We'll see you in a few years ok?

• Options

i didnt miss it.. it was just too obvious

:)
  • Options

huh?

(Sorry dunk, if I said something wrong). :confused:
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Not true....we would be looking out for the phrase, "Och, fuck crouqet!"

:D:D
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    excuse me, that's the "drunken, bloated kings of comedy who will earn more in death than you and Dunk ever will with your sub-Joe Pasquale fare" to you.

A bit too wordy to be successful if you ask me. But I do appreciate the inclusion of dunk and myself in a fetal attempt to garner a few extra units sold.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    huh?

(Sorry dunk, if I said something wrong). :confused:

LOL no I didn't mean it like that... you said nothing wrong..... never mind. :D

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Y'see that lads, that's self-deprecation (a big word with a hyphen and everything, I know. Look it up and you'll be alright). An intermediate comedy device at least. We'll see you in a few years ok?

Eric Morcombe never even heard the words self deprication, or intermediate comedy device. It's bull shit comedy from a text book. Just tell us a fuckin joke, or fall over or something....