Options

AAaarrrrggghhhgfffffhgghaaaaar rttggg

Comments

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    you're that excited you fell on your keyboard during the spelling of that didn't you :)

awww, has it been a long time since you made someone misspell with excitement, dunkie???

*mock whisper* try using your thumbs in a counter clockwise fashion. ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    its no use if you're later than a 15 year old chav's period though ;)
    Well, I was confused earlier by some fancy words ergo I now sit here with my dic' in my right hand.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    awww, has it been a long time since you made someone misspell with excitement, dunkie???

nope.. happens all the time.. i go on http://www.dyslexics.co.uk/forums a lot... i'm a god of excitement on that forum.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    jamie uk wrote:
    Well, I was confused earlier by some fancy words ergo I now sit here with my dic' in my right hand.
    ok, I don't like the fact that ergo has become word of the day.

Can we have a new one?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    ok, I don't like the fact that ergo has become word of the day.

Can we have a new one?

Dairy.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Dairy.
    agreed.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    agreed.

I just had a glass of milk. Which is Dairy.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I just had a glass of milk. Which is Dairy.

Breast, soy, or 50/50?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    nope.. happens all the time.. i go on http://www.dyslexics.co.uk/forums a lot... i'm a god of excitement on that forum.
    More like a dog of excrement.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Breast, soy, or 50/50?

I've forgotten what that word MEANS.... No, but I like soya milk.... No, I'm not 50/50 on it, I'm perfectly sure I had milk.

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Breast, soy, or 50/50?
    doesn't dairy suggest udder?
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    More like a dog of excrement.

:D brilliant... now join Mookie and I... together we three could 'lure the heart'
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    :D brilliant... now join Mookie and I... together we three could 'lure the heart'

Count me in, where do I sing ?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    together we three could 'lure the heart'

Pat Benatar, right?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Count me in, where do I sing ?

Wednesday is Karaoke night. Come back then. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Pat Benatar, right?

fuck knows... i was just doing 'rule the earth' in the guise of a dyslexic god... :)
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Pat Benatar, right?
    This is why me and Harmless will win in the battle of the comedians. Youth. No one wants to go and see a bunch of middle aged comedy hacks who can actually remember Pat Benatar songs, rather than just the name ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    fuck knows... i was just doing 'rule the earth' in the guise of a dyslexic god... :)

OK so Dunk you're doing OK but in the next stage of the competition I want you to try and avoid using the word 'Dyslexic'. It was comedy gold the first few hundred times, but... :D

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

I was with you, honest.
  • Options
    OK so Dunk you're doing OK but in the next stage of the competition I want you to try and avoid using the word 'Dyslexic'. It was comedy gold the first few hundred times, but... :D

the day i take 'tips' from you is the day known as Armageddon.

i'll remove dyslexic but then you cant use cripple again...

so that leaves you with a joke about knitting and a rather shit story about factory measuring
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    the day i take 'tips' from you is the day known as Armageddon.

i'll remove dyslexic but then you cant use cripple again...

so that leaves you with a joke about knitting and a rather shit story about factory measuring

His bit on googling photofuckit was pretty funny. Wait, what's that? It wasn't a bit?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    His bit on googling photofuckit was pretty funny. Wait, what's that? It wasn't a bit?
    Haha :D to be honest, though he is my comedy buddy, that cracked me up too :)
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

PhotoFUCKOFF.com

But seriously, I laughed at myself don't worry.

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Haha :D to be honest, though he is my comedy buddy, that cracked me up too :)

Some of the BEST comedy is accidental ;) (That's what we'll tell the media.. don't worry, I've got it covered.)

• Options
    PhotoFUCKOFF.com

But seriously, I laughed at myself don't worry.

I thought you were humouring them?!? :eek:

Did I spell that right? :o (To the Brits).
  • Options
    Some of the BEST comedy is accidental ;) (That's what we'll tell the media.. don't worry, I've got it covered.)

I always thought some of the BEST comedy was Occidental. Those native bastards are some goofy sons of bitches!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options

yeah I think you did. I always find that difficult though. I'm a fucking english lit student and whenever I write "humouring", it just looks so wrong. It makes a bit sad inside... :o
  • Options

I'm glad you thought I was, it's a nice thought. ;)

• Options
    But of course :)
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

it reminds me of his "best 80's kids TV show" thread.. on the OTHER MUSIC forum :D:D

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=4947455

and yes my reply to that thread does indeed use 'dyslexic'... but it was just so good ;):p